Party

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Girls, dress up quickly!"

 

You reminding your artists once again. Tonight is the celebration party and you are very eager to attend.
JYP said that he will come personally! Wait, that's not the best thing. He said that he will invite some artists from another company like SM and YG.

Thanks to your job, you eventually become a k-pop fan.

 

The party will be held at a big restaurant near the company. You can't wait to see Red Velvet and another famous girls like Gfriend and Lovelyz. Well, you kinda new to K-pop so, you only now some of the group.

Ah, don't forget your bestfriend group, Girls Generation, because you kinda missed Tiffany annoying voice.

 

"We are done~"

 

The girls shows up one by one. Their fashions were not too formal, because the party is not formal. The maknae lines were all gorgeous with their casual dresses. While the older ones wore nice shirts and skirts, well except Jeongyeon and Mina.

 

Speaking of Mina.. she looks somewhat cool and beautiful. Her slender figure wrapped nicely in shirt and leather jacket, while her ripped jeans giving her some badass girl aura.

You can't help but stare at her. Admiring the piece of art that God created.

 

Gosh, she is so.. stunning and.. hot.

 

"Ey, you like what you see, princess?" Mina cocky remark made you instantly blushed. You quickly hid yourself behind Jihyo back, trying to avoid Mina's smirk. They all chuckles your cuteness.

 

"Aww, look at her. So cute~"

 

"Why are you so cute, unnie~"

 

"Can we just adopt her~"

 

"Yah, she is older than you, Chaeng!" The naughty maknae only grinning at her girllfriend. The honking sound can be heard, signaling the girls to move faster.

 

"Yay, the cars are here!"

 

"Hey, don't yell on my ears!" Chaeyoung shout at Dahyun who just happened to yell beside her. "You will make me deaf with your annoying voice."

 

"What?!"

 

"Hey, I said don't yell at me, stupid dubu!" The two begin to throw tantrum at each other.

 

"At least i am not that short, dwarf!"

 

"What did you say?!"

 

The older ones were only laughing and seems don't have any intention to stop them. Tzuyu only facepalmed, seeing her girlfriend banter with Chaeyoung.

Nayeon sighs one last time, before trying to drag her childish lover who busy bickering with the tofu-like girl. "Come on, brat. We need to get going."

 

"Yah, i haven't finish with her, Nayeonnie!"

 

Because of the loud voice of Chaeyoung and Dahyun, you finally back to your sense. You coughed as you try to spoke professionally, "Let's go, girls. We can't let JYP-nim and the other important guests wait."

 

"Yes sir!"

 

They saluted before lining up toward the car making you giggles at their funny act.

 

They are so childish~

 

"Unnie, come on! We need to get there fast, before the jokbals ran out!" Momo shouted from the car. You rolled your eyes at the jokbal lover words.

 

"Wait, i need to lock the dorm first!"

 

You hurriedly locked the door, and turn around only to meet the cool looking Mina. All smiling with her hand trying to reach you.

 

 

"Let's go, princess."

 

Your face immediately heating up because of her sweet gesture. You shook your head before took her offered hand. She smiled again.. and intertwined your right hand with her left hand.

 

"Y-yes.."

____________

 

 

"Congratulations on our girls! And it was because of my hardwork!"

 

JYP shouted to everyone, making them laughed at the drunken old man on the stage. Obviously, the producer is drunk with his uncontrolled speech earlier. The party has just started but that eccentric man was already drunk, tsk.

 

"Hey, old man, just go away! We don't want to see your aging face!" A man shouted from the VIP room.

 

"Yah, Soo Man! You are way older than me, you bald!" Everyone is laughing their off as JYP mock SM important person. Soo Man just shrugs and joined the laughs.

 

Seeing that, you could only gasp. Heck, they must be very close with each other. You shook your head and went to your artists who happens to chitchatting with another entertainers.

 

The girls introduced you, and you begin to know better the other girl group like F(x) and the famous badass females, 2ne1.

 

 

 

"You guys are very lucky to have pretty manager like her!" Krystal slash Jessica's sister said happily. You only bow timidly at her and that makes her going wild again. "Ohmygosh cuteee, can i hug her?!"

 

Seeing the baby ice princess suddenly hugs you, the Twice girls laughed, while F(x) and 2ne1 members squealed. They seems to taken liking of your cute behaviour.

 

"Cute~"

 

"Twice are indeed very lucky!"

 

"Aww, look at her blushing~ cuteee~" Chaerin, the cool female, surprisingly squeal again, and join the hugs. Now, you are being hugged by two beautiful women. Blushes slowly appear on your faces.. but you enjoyed it very much.

 

Uh.. their s are touching me.. hehe-no! Stop being ert, _____!

 

Mina who felt left out suddenly pouted. "Hey, i want to hug her too, sunbaenims!" The two females chuckles as the Black Swan pushing herself between you and them. After she succeed, she smiled to herself.

 

"You guys look like some Teletubbies hugging each other!" Amber remark made all the girls laughed. You only pouted which immediately earned a pinch on your cheek.

 

"Yah, why did you pinch me, Chaerin-ssi.."

 

"Because you are just too cute~" Her compliment made your face red in embarassment again. You didn't even realize what kind of jealous face Mina is making right now. Chaerin ruffle your hairs. "How old are you actually,_____ah?"

 

"I-i am 23.."

 

Krystal gasped. "Whoa, you are older than me! But your face say otherwise!" You only nods shyly again.

 

"Yeah, you look like a high schooler, unnie!"

 

Your cheeks turn to red as the girls who more beautiful than you complimenting you.

 

"Uh.. sunbae. I don't see Red Velvet and Girls Generation sunbaenims, where are they?" Jihyo voiced her members thought to the F(x) umma, Victoria.

 

"Red Velvet can't come because of their schedule, while.Girls Generation sunbaenim-" Victoria words were cut off when a certain Pink Monster barged in and run toward the girls direction.

 

"Oh, it seems they're just arrived here."

 

"_____ah!" Tiffany happily run toward you, ignoring all the eyes that staring at her weird behaviour. Seeing the eyesmiling girl running toward their direction, Krystal, Chaerin, Mina instantly released the hug and took some steps beside you.

 

Damn, unnie. Just when i got hugged by three beautiful goddess... what a way to ruin the moment.

 

Then you felt arms wrapped around your petite body. You sighs as you feel Tiffany snuggle closer. "I miss you, my little baby~"

 

"Unnie.. we just met yesterday."

 

"Wae? You didn't miss your bewoved uwwnie?" Everyone squealed at Tiffany aegyo. They thought it was very cute, while you think otherwise. Sighing, you flicked her forehead. "Hey, it's hurt!"

 

"Stop being so dramatic." The girls smiled at your friendly banter with Tiffany.

 

"Yah, i am not!"

 

You ignored her, and looking at the famous girl group who just arrived. You bows politely at them with a smile, "Thank you for coming, sunbaenims." Twice girls followed your action, while F(x) and 2ne1 smiled at them.

 

"Aish, no need to be so formal, girls." Taeyeon spoke, earning some nods from her members.

 

"Yeah, we are all friends~ Congrats, girls~" The JYP rookie thanked them immediately.

 

"Hey, 2ne1. How are you guys doing?"

 

After they all chatted for some minutes, 2ne1 and F(x) excused themselves first to greet another importants person. Not long after, some of the Girls Generation member excused themselves too.

 

So, it's only leaving you, Twice, and TaeNy.

 

Taeyeon glanced at you and her girlfriend, who was busy hugging you, before pulling her. "Ppany, let her go. You made ___ah uncomfortable."

 

"I don't wanna, Tae~"

 

"We need to greet the other guests too!" She drag Tiffany from the hug with her surprising power. You only giggles as you see her being dragged by the shorter woman.

 

"___ah..." Your bestfriend voice trailed off.

 

Your artists laughed. You pouted, "Why did you guys laugh?"

 

"Wow, you two are close. I guess, she really loves you unnie~" Sana giggles, while her fellow members nod in agreement. "She is lucky that Taeyeon sunbae doesn't get jealous easily.. like our Black Swan here."

 

 

All eyes turned to Mina. She pouted once more and it making you want to laugh. "Yah, i-i don't feel jealous!" Seeing you finally laugh, Mina quickly wrapped her arms on your neck.

 

Aish, this girl. She was so cool earlier and now she is acting all shy.. shy shy~

 

"___ah!"

 

 

A girl voice successsfully avert your attention. Your smile appear as you sees the 4Minute member running while waving her hand to you. "Hey, Hyunnie!"

 

"I miss you~" She immediately shove Mina away, and embrace your body. You only giggle at her childish antic. She released the hug and smile apologetically. "Sorry i'm late. The shooting took longer time~"

 

You flashed your smile, touched by her kindness. Despite her busy schedule, she stil come. "Nah, it's okay. At least you are coming, i really appreciate that."

 

She must be tired..

 

"O-oh okay.." Hyuna stutters. You don't even aware that her cheeks is becoming more red because of your smile. She suddenly stare at you with her lovely gaze. "Y-you look beautiful tonight.."

 

"T-thanks.." You tucked some of your hair to the back of the ear shyly. That was unexpected, because you feel blushes appear on your face again. "You look nice too.."

 

"Excuse me.."

 

 

Hyuna and you instantly look to the source of voice and greeted by the sight of an unimpressed Swan. Before you could ask what Mina needs, Hyuna took some step forward to Mina direction and interrupt you. "Ah, Mina-ssi. Sorry i didn't see you!"

 

"Whatever.." Mina rolled her eyes at Hyuna fakeness. She sent an icy glare toward the older idol, but Hyuna just smirk making Mina more annoyed. "And.. I need to talk to MY manager."

 

"Oh, but your manager is busy talking to me."

 

Mina eyebrow twitched. She could feel anger building inside of her, while you just unaware of the tension because they kinda a bit far from you. "Ugh, why did you always bothering me and her?!"

 

 

 

Hyuna smirks and went closer to the younger one. She smirks evilly again before whispering to Mina's right ear, "Because i am her soon-to-be girlfriend."

 

 

The Twice girl who totally aware of the situation smirk.

 

They thought that this night will be very interesting.

 

__________

Yo!

Uh.. i am struggling.. it's hard to have time to write these days..I kind of busy lol

Anyway, i decide to cut the party to two part, because HyunaxMina competition are so funny~

Thanks for the loves, you guys make me feel motivated!

Hv a nice day!