Competition

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Little baby~"

 

The door opened suddenly.

As soon you turned your head, a pair of arms engulfed you in a hug. Your mouth become an o shaped, when you see your older bestfriend smiling wide at you.

 

"Unnie.. what are you doing here? I didn't know your groups will performing too."

 

"Well.. I just want to check on my cute little sister~" Tiffany answered playfully, earning a flick on her forehead from you. "Ouch.. it hurt, baby!"

 

You only glared at her. A sigh escaped her lips as she saw how serious are you. "Fine, i have some program to attend here. Satisfied?"

 

"That's a nice answer."

 

"Meh, you're not cute." Tiffany quickly shut as she sees your glare. "J-just kidding.."

 

The Twice girls, all ready to perform, who standing not far from you still amused at your interaction with your childish 'sister'. They laughed at the sight, except a certain japanese girl.

 

Eventhough Mina knows that you and Tiffany are like sisters but she can't help but feel a little jealous.

 

Oh that's right.. you and Twice are currently at MNet station. They gonna do their comeback stage today. The music video was released earlier, and quickly reached millions view.

 

"Is that Mina girl? The one you like and the one who stupid enough to kiss your cheek?" Tiffany spoke while pointed to your crush.

 

Oh, you don't know anything unnie. She not only kiss my cheeks, she even stole my first kiss too..

 

You nods reluctantly and.. suddenly the eyesmiling girl went to Mina's direction.

 

Oh no.

 

Mina who sees her sunbaenim walking toward her, bows and put on a smile. "Hello, Tiffany-sunbaenim."

 

"Oh, Mina-ssi you cut your hair?"

 

"Ah, yes. It was for the comeback, sunbae." Mina felt so happy because her respected sunbae paid attention to her new hairs. She doesn't even aware that Tiffany has this scary expression on her face.

 

"So why don't you cut your head too.."

 

"Pardon? I can't hear you, sunbae.." Mina asked again, because the older girl said some words in an inaudible voice.

 

"I said, i will cut your-Yah!" Before the childish eyesmiled girl could finish her stupid treat you quickly drag her to the other side of the room.

 

I can't believe she really that childish.

 

"Stop being such a mean girl, unnie!" Tiffany shrugs her shoulder and want to go to Mina again. But you quickly wrapped your arms on her legs to stop her movement.

 

"Hey, i still have unfinished business with that girl, baby!"

 

"Nooo, i won't let you do anything stupid to her!" You said while still hugging her legs like a koala on its favorite eucalyptus.

 

"Let me goo, ___ah!"

 

"No, unnie!"

 

"You dare to defy your unnie, little girl?!"

 

"I don't care, old girl!"

 

"Huh?! Release me or!"

 

"Or what? I'm not afraid!" You sent an icy glare to her making Tiffany flinch. You tightened the grips on her legs as you yell again. "Promise me first and i will release you!"

 

"Stop yelling at me first!"

 

"What?!!"

 

Everyone in the bursts into laugh again. It was kind of funny for them, seeing two beautiful yelling at each other and one of them is hanging on the older one legs.

 

"Weird.. but she is still cute tho~" Even Mina thought that you are on a weird position. But.. she still find you cute.

 

Well, she obviously doesn't know that the problem which made the two girls arguing, lies on her.

 

"Fine.. i give up!" After some meaningless bickers, Tiffany finally realize that she couldn't win the argument. "Now, get up from my legs."

 

You immediately get up and smile cutely to her. "That's better, unnie~"

 

"Aish, i can't win against you.." You stuck out your tongue making her giggles at your cuteness. She then glanced at her watch and ruffles your hair. "Oh, I gotta go now, goodluck for your girls. See ya later, baby~"

 

"Yes, thank you, unnie!" She smiled at you for one last time before going toward the other studio.

 

"Unnie, the staffs told us to be ready." Jihyo, the leader spoke. You beams your best smile to the girls and shouted.

 

"Okay, let's break a leg, girls!"

_________

 

"GOSH, WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT!"

 

You were waiting for Twice girls. They told you to wait at the cafe, because they need to record some quick interview regarding 'Cheer Up'.

 

"Kyaaah~ her abs.. damn. So hot!"

 

You squealed and sometimes fanning yourself, when you watched the girls earlier performance again on your V App. Luckily, the tv station cafe isn't crowded, only two people can be seen.

 

Your eyes could only focused on the Black Swan movement. Then suddenly, you saw her wink for the camera, making your face instantly blushed. Eventhough you know that the wink was just a fanservice.

 

"Sorry for making you wait, princess~"

 

You looks up and found Mina smiling. You quickly hid your phone before she could see that you were spazzing over her performance.

 

You don't want her to tease you.. or even worse, you didn't want to make her think that you're some kind of creepy, stalker girl.

 

"Ah, it's okay. Where are the other girls?" You didn't see the trouble maker, Chaeng and her fellow members too. Usually, they will try to hug or even steal kisses from you.

 

Of course, they never succeed to steal some kisses from you.
Except a certain Osaka girl who currently standing in front of you.

 

Mina put her bags under the table as she took a sit across you."Oh, they went back to the dorm first. They were very tired. The recording took longer than we expected."

 

"I see.."

 

"That's mean.." She reached for your hands and them gently while her eyes staring lovingly at you. "It's just you and me~"

 

Kyaaaa~ It just the two of us! Calm down.. everything is gonna be okay..

 

After watching some of her performance, you became more attracted to her. Scratch that.

 

You become her fangirl. A hardcore one. Your love for her is getting bigger than ever.

 

So, it kind of hard to prevent your inner fangirl from showing up.

 

"Hey, you okay?"

 

"Y-yeah.."

 

Mina cupped your face. The thing she usually does when she is worried about you. "Is anything bothering you?"

 

Why are you so sweet.. My heart..

 

"N-no.. just some work related." Thankfully she nods and stop staring at you. You took this chance for calming your chaotic heart.

 

"Did you already ordered?"

 

"Nope. I just want to wait for you." You quickly correct your words before it lead to a misunderstanding. "I-i mean it's better if we ordered together.."

 

"Aww.. how sweet are you.. but you don't need to~"

 

"It's okay.." You give the menu book to her. Mina's eyes instantly focused searching the suitable foods for her. A pout formed on when she can't choose the foods.

 

"What should i order~ Too many delicious dish to choose, aigoo~"

 

You chuckles at her whines. "Just eat anything, as long as it's not unhealthy-"

 

"___-ah is that you?"

 

You instinctively turned to the source of voice. You smiled when you see the y girl you met on the baseball match some days ago. "Oh, hi hyuna-ssi!"

 

She smiled back and hug you briefly. "Wow, i didn't expect you to meet you here."

 

"Me too.. what are you doing here?"

 

"I want to eat of course~" You bit your lips as you realized that you just asked her a dumb question. She giggles and pat your head. "I just finished recording my performance for tomorrow broadcast."

 

"Wow, you are a singer too?"

 

Hyuna nods. "Are you here alone?" She asked hopefully. If you are alone.. then that means she can spend some time with you.

 

"Oh no, and i'm with-"

 

"With me." Mina cut your words. She move forward and offers her hand to the y singer. Eyes glaring at the older idol. "Myoui Mina."

 

"Ah, i know. Twice, right?" Mina just nods. The older girl shook her hand. "Kim Hyuna." They are smiling at each other, but it seems fake. Because there are invisible sparks clashed on top of their head.

 

"Now.. if you excuse us. We still have an unfinished late lunch DATE." Mina emphasized the word 'date' because she could certainly see that Hyuna is interested in you. There is no way she will let Hyuna ruin her and your date.

 

Is this even a date?! Kyaaa~

 

"Wow, are you two dating?"

 

You quickly shook your head. Even you like the idea of 'date' you can't agree. Because it might led to a misunderstanding. "Uh, no. We are not dating. It was just a friendly lunch." You could felt that Hyuna face immediately brighten up, but you just ignore it. Then suddenly an idea popped out. "Why don't you join us, Hyuna-ssi?"

 

Both of the idols surprised at your suggestion. Mina had this surprised expression, while Hyuna just smiling widely.

 

"But, princess~" You felt her hand reached for yours. "A date usually only consist of two people!"

 

"Stop being childish, Mina-ah." You pat her head before ushered Mina to the chair. She only could watch in jealously as you flashed your cute smile to Hyuna. "Please have a seat."

 

"Thank you, beautiful~" Hyuna sit with a big smile plastered on her face. She glanced at you and mumbles. " Finally.. i got to have lunch with you, sunshine~"

 

"Hmm.. you said something, Hyuna-ssi?"

 

 

Just watch Myoui Mina, i am gonna get your manager heart.

 

"No, let's order something!"

 

 

-------------------------------------

Yo~

I can't believe i update this fast! Well.. it kind of bonus for you guys~

Thanks for the loves again!

(PS : And the enemy shows up~)