Whipped

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Yah, Nayeon stop hugging that poor girl! And Jeongyeon, Dahyun, give back Momo's jokbal!"


The dorm is chaotic as usual. Well, it's just normal thing in Twice dorm.


Sana is running around and squealed with a phone on her hand, Nayeon that keep kissing and hugging the poor cub, Chaeyoung. And the bully duo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun keep stealing Momo's favorite food, while being judged by unamused Tzuyu.

So.. It's been a year and you are still being the Manager Unnie of Twice. You have been with them through all the hardships, and you grow attached to them. It feels like you have nine new sisters, and you love it. Eventhough they always make headache and troubles, they are still lovable. Your relationship with Mina is still strong, and all the members has been supportive too. 

Speaking of Mina, where is she?

"Hey, anyone sees Mina?" You ask the girls, but they just ignore you.

"Uh, i don't know unnie." Jihyo, the god of Twice suddenly spoke. You frowns as you sees her swollen eyes.

"Were you crying, Park Jisoo?" You address her with her born name, that means you are quite concerned about her well being. Jihyo quickly shook her head, but you know that it was a big lie. "How many times do i have to tell you, you don't need to lie with this unnie. Tell this manager unnie your problem, okay?"

And you could feel your body crushed by a tight hug. You immediately wrap her body and her head slowly.

"U-unnie.. why does it hurt?" Jihyo sob, soaking your newly washed shirt. "S-she is evil.."

"W-who is evil?"

And Mina is suddenly appear with her favorite ketchup pillow on her hand. "Oh, you didn't know honey?" You could only shook your head, and hug Jihyo tighter because she is becoming crying mess.

"Sshh.. it's okay, unnie is here."

"Why does she has to leave me.. Am I that bad?! Am i not good enough for her?!"

All of the members shoots worried looks. They don't like the idea of their strong leader crying because some girl dumped her for no reason. It breaks their heart. 
You feel your girlfriend come closer, whispering, "That Eunha girl ditched our leader for another girl."

You gasped, as you finally knows what happens.

"Aw, poor girl.. It's okay, just cry all you want. It will make you feel better." You her hair slowly, and Jihyo let out another loud cry.

She finally stop crying after 10minute, and you thought that she needs some lullaby to let her relax. So, you sang a bit. 

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down down down

 

You could feel that Jihyo is smiling and hug you tighter. "Thank you unnie, I feel better."


"I'm glad you feel better." You smiled and pointed at yourself, "This manager unnie," Then you pat the leader head, "believe that Park Jihyo is a strong and beautiful girl, so don't ever forget that fact. And that girl definitely will regrets her stupid decision!"

"Aww, unnie.. " Everyone cooed together. Their manager unnie is just sweet and tender. They felt very lucky, especially Mina. She looks at you lovingly. 

Jihyo grins and kisses your face. "Why don't you become my girlfriend, unnie?" 

"Yah! How dare you, Microphone!" Mina immediately flicked Jihyo forehead. "She is Mine, M-I-N-E." You could only giggles as you felt the Japanese girl hugging you tight. 

Protective Mina is cute. 

"Whoa, chill dude!" Jeongyeon shook her head, and the members roll their eyes. "Don't be like that, she might be suffocated because of you. She might be hurt."

"No, I'll never let my princess sad." You blushed as Mina beams her charming smile. 


Why is the temperature suddenly become hot?!

Ugh, Myoui Mina is so powerful.

 

------


"Don't forget your visa! And your identity card, Ah, have you brought your leather jacket-"

A peck on lips cut your words. Mina always does that whenever you talk too much, or nagging, like an ahjumma. But she really love her pretty ahjumma.

"You really should stop hang out with Taeyeon unnie~"

"Why? She is like my second sister.."

"Because you are becoming like her. An ahjumma." Mina stuck out her tongue. My prettiest ahjumma.

"Yah, how dare you say that!" Mina just laughed. "Hmph. Whatever." You begin to check on the taller girl other bag. You sighs, as you found some red bottles scattered inside. "Yah, I told you, don't bring too many ketchup."

Mina closed her ears, feigning ignorance. "Blablabla, I can't hear you~"

"Aish seriously this girl. I am still your unnie-YAH!!" Your squeal come out as you felt strong pair of arms lift you. "P-put me down, Mina!"

"Nope, my baby is so cute when she is mad~" She teased while you cant do anything but to put your arms around her neck. You unconciously hide on her crook of neck, the habit that you developed when you start dating her. 

"I-i am not cute.."

"No, You are the most cutest manager, ah the cutest human being in the whole galaxy!" 

Geez, you always wondered how she got that sweet mouth of hers. 

"Uh.. You are such a smooth talker. How could you easily say that to an older woman." You said jokingly as you fight of the blush on your face. "Did you say that to every pretty unnie you have ever seen, huh?"

Mina shook her head vigorously. "Of course not! You are the first woman that I love! And hopefully, my last." She mumbles the last part, but you heard it nonetheless. 

Aww. 

You peck her lips. She is simply just an adorable and sweet girl. "Nice save, Hon." Mina face immediately lit up. "So, put me down first. We need to pack my bag and pick your airport outfit for later."

"Hmm but I got other plan first.. " You gulped as she beams her most seductive expression that even the fans didn’t know. 

 

That eyes. Ugh. I need to breathe!!

“W-what plan?” 

“This.” 

Then She crashed lips unto yours. You gasped but replies her kiss with same amount of passion. God, how you miss her tasty lips.

“Mina unnie there is a call from JYP oldman-“ The room door opened and a shocked Son Chaeyoung can be seen. “U-uh I guess that could wait. N-never mind!” She immediately close the door while covering her eyes and run back to the living room. Fortunately the couple seems pay no attention.

“Where is she?” Nayeon, the oldest but not the most mature asked her girlfriend. She become more curious as she sees her Chaeyoung’s red face. “And why are you blushing madly?”

Chaeyoung immediately hug her older lover. “N-nothing.” 

“Ookay..”

 

Dear God, i know that i rarely pray, but please don't let the other maknaes don’t see Mina unnie activity.. I don't want them to scarred for life.

 

“WAAA! Mina unnie what are you doing to Manager unnie?!”

 


Oh it was Tzuyu screams.

 

And Chaeyoung knows that God didn't grant her wish.

 

_________________

Hi! I know that i haven't update for ages, i really am busy.. But i'm trying to write more chapters and continue my other stories too, don't worry!

So, jihyo and eunha broke up :( apparently she dumped her for sowon lol

 

Thank you for all of you who still reading my fics!

Have a good day, friend!