Mischievous

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Unnie, you were so cool!"

 

You quickly wrapped your arms around the older one neck as soon as she arrived on her private waiting room. The American girl tired expression, changed after seeing your proud expression.

 

"Thank you, little girl~"

 

"That I Just Wanna Dance choreography are dope and y!" You exclaimed cutely. She ruffles your hair as you fangirling over her. "Gosh, my unnie was so cool!!! I need to watch those moves again!"

 

It was your first time seeing your older bestfriend perform. Lucky for you, she gave you free access so you could watch her live. It was totally worth it. Eventhough Tiffany is often acting like a kid and pestering you, she was one of the cool, charismatic performer you ever met.

 

But, she still can't beat your childish yet charming Black Swan.

 

"Pany~" Both of you turned around, and see the kid leader of Girls Generation smiling with a bouquet of flowers on her hand. "Oh, ___ah, hi!"

 

 

"Taebaby~"

 

"Hello, Tae unnie."

 

Tiffany release your hug and went closer to her girlfriend. You giggles as you see the shorter woman's effort to escape from Tiffany tight hug.

 

"P-ppany, i can't breath.."

 

"Sorry.. i am just happy, hon." Tiffany loosen the hug. She pouts after she realize that her girlfriend has been lying to her. "I thought you can't come?"

 

Taeyeon scratched her head nervously. "Well.. i want to surprise you.."

 

"Aw.. why are you so sweet~" Taeyeon only blushed and snuggle closer to her girlfriend. "So the funny phone call earlier was a trick too, right?"

 

"O-of course.. i am not a ert. That was Sooyoung idea!"

 

When your bestfriend doing a V App Live, she got a call from Taeyeon. The shy kid leader said that Fany didn't wear any pants and sweet talking her about her beautiful legs.

Which you and Tiffany found that was so unusual of her.

 

"Maybe it was entirely your idea, and not Sooyoung unnie?" You playfully said, earning some groans from the short leader. "Maybe you are a byuntae person too inside, who knows~"

 

"Yah, why are bullying me! I am the oldest one here!"

 

You stuck out your tongue until Tiffany decide to stop the teasing which made Taeyeon face brighten up immediately. "____ah, stop teasing her."

 

"Yes, unnie.."

 

"Anyway, congrats for your girls!" Tiffany words made you confuse. You stare blankly at her, demanding some explanation. She sighs before glaring at you, "Don't tell me you are clueless about what happens?"

 

"What happen, unnie?"

 

It's Taeyeon turn to mock you. She rolled her eyes while still in Tiffany hug. "Aish.. this kid. You are so lame. How could you didn't know that your artists just sweeped three awards on three different Music programs?"

 

"...They did?"

 

"Yes, they did! That was some crazy achievements you know!" Tiffany rolled her eyes in disbelief. "You should celebrate or something for this special occasions."

 

"Oh okay."

 

Then silence engulfed the waiting room.

 

"So.. why are you still here, Manager Song?" Taeyeon asked sarcastically. You only looked at her with your innocent eyes. "Just tell JYP-nim to organize party or something!"

 

"Yes, sir!"

 

You quickly leave the room with a giggle before the two furious idols could threw something at you.


______________

 

"Princess, i am home~"

 

Your bedroom door opened. As soon as she reached your bedroom, Mina let her body fell to the bed and rolled beside you. After some exhausting radio appearance, she can't help but tired. She glance at you, pouts slowly forming on her cute face.

 

 

"Hey, princess~"

 

She called, but you keep texting on your phone. You didn't even aware that the younger girl has arrived from her schedule.

 

"Unnie.."

 

She try again. But, still the response doesn't come. She inhaled some breaths and shout for one last time.

 

"Manager Song!"

 

Your body jerked up. That formal call always makes you feel nervous and tense. Usually you would be called like that when serious matter happens. "Y-yes?" But, when you only see the Black Swan laughs, you immediately glare at her. "Not funny, Myoui."

 

"Sowrreh, Mina didn't intend to surprise you~" She pouts, followed by some aegyo tone. You muffle your mouth with hands, to prevent some squeals escaping. "You were so busy with your stupid gadget earlier."

 

"Oh, i am sorry. I just replied Hyunnie messages."

 

Hyuna has been sending you messages. You became closer these past days. You two become close friends.

 

She is surprisingly funny despite her elegant figure. Hyuna is very kind too. During your outing with her, she always try to make you comfortable. She even gave her jacket when you felt cold.

 

You even thought that she was like a gentleman-no, gentlewoman.

 

"Hyunnie? Who is that?"

 

"It's Kim Hyuna, the one that we met some days ago."

 

Upon hearing the singer pet name from you, frown appears on her face. Jealously visible on her eyes. "Since when you two become close friends?"

 

"Two days ago? I don't remember clearly.."

 

"Ugh.. just stay away from her, princess."

 

"Why?" You asked innocently. Mina is frowning again, but you only shrugs thinking that the younger girl just being childish again. "She is a nice person, though."

 

"She is not a good person, princess!!"

 

"W-what?"

 

"She is hiding her true evil side!"

 

"What are you saying-"

 

"She is actually a witch! She need to eat a child every week to maintain her beauty!" You rolled your eyes as Mina keep spouting nonsense about your new friend. Finally, she stop after you put your palm on .

 

"Stop being weird and unreasonable, Mina-ah!" She nods as you continue your words, "I know you are worry about me but relax.. she is harmless."

 

"Shwe iwsamg akpdjeldp.."

 

"What-ah sorry." You immediately pull your palm from to let her speak her mind.

 

"She could cast some curses on you! Don't come near her!"

 

"Yah! I thought you will stop those gibberish rambling!"

 

"Who said i'm gonna stop?!" Mina rubs her forehead which just hit by you. She pouts and put on her 'kicked puppy' looks. "Ouch, it's hurt. You meanie!"

 

"That's what you get for being such a thickhead."

 

"Yeah, yeah.."

 

A sigh escaped , as she stand up and went to the door. You quickly called out and ask, "Wait. Where are you going?"

 

"Just continue your texts with that Hyuna. You don't even care about me." Mina shrugs with a sad looking face, and continue her steps. But when she want to grab the door knob, you grab her wrist. She try to hide the smirk that slowly forming on her face, as you looked at her worriedly.

 

"Hey, i am sorry.."

 

You felt guilty. She just arrived from her exhausting activity and need someone to help her rest. But you just giving her cold shoulder.

 

"No, let me go." She said, still putting facade. "I think i need to die first, so you could pay attention at me."

 

You shook your head frantically. You don't have the heart to abandon that kicked puppy looks. "Don't say that! It's scary.." Mina eyes widened when you suddenly hug her tight. Feeling her body tense, you continue your words. "I care about you.. a lot.. so don't ever say that you want to die.."

 

 

The younger girl finally smiling wide. She was touched by your words. She pat your head affectionately. "Okay~ i won't say that again!"

 

"R-really?"

 

Damn, she is just too beautiful to resist..

 

She nods cutely. You were smiling in relief, until you could see her mischievous grin.

 

Then, you felt a hand on your . "But, i need your perfect first!" You gasped as she only her lips unconciously.

 

 

After a while you finally yell.

 

"Yah, you ert!" Mina quickly release the hug, and planning to run toward the living room. But before she reached the door, she stop and blow some kiss to you.

 

"See you around, princess~ I can't wait for the party!"

 

 

Geez.. What a way to ruin the mood.

Why did i even fall for her at the first place?

 

 

"Yah, come back here, ert Swan!"

______________

Yo~

It's an update~

Thank you for you guys who still reading this fic of mine!

(Next Chapter is the party.. and it's full of chaos, maybe? Lol)