Official

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Unnie.."

 

"......"

 

"Yah, unnie! I am talking to you!!"

 

 

"Y-yes?" You snapped from your thought and immediately greet by a sight of fuming baby lion. "What is it, Chaeng?"

 

"Why did you smiling like an idiot? You even didn't know that i barged into your room."

 

"Wh-i did not!" She raised her eyebrows, definitely not convince with your answer. You quickly put your poker face, but it's too late already. "Hey, at least knock first!"

 

"Geez, unnie, how many times i should tell you. You aren't suit to be a liar."

 

"I am not lying!"

 

She sighs. "I mean look at your face, a typical innocent village girl. I bet you never cheat on the exams."

 

"I-is that wrong?!" You gasped. Why did this girl knows about that?

 

Chaeyoung shook her head. "No, but.. every normal student at least had cheated once on exams, you know."

 

"W-where did you get that info?" You asked, while she shrugs her shoulder.

 

"Seriously, it is a well known fact. Just check Mr. Google, if you doubt me."

 

"But.. i never do that. I never cheat.."

 

"Then, you are weird girl. You can't even cheat on your exams. So, the conclusion is.. lying isn't your things."

 

You could only nods, eventhough you don't even understand the relation of lying and cheating on exams.

 

"Fine, is it wrong if i were smiling?"

 

"Nah. I just wanna know the reason behind that stupid smiles of yours." She ask with a goofy grin. An image of Mina's cute action flashed instantly on your mind.

 

 

Eventhough you try so hard to fight the blushes, they still appear on your face.

 

"Yah, it's not your business. Kids shouldn't poke on adults matters!"

 

"Ohoho.. our manager is blushing~ I wonder who is the person she is thinking right now~"

 

 

"Uh, shut up, Simba.." Because she is getting annoying, you try push the younger girl from your room.

 

"Hey, don't push me! I will tell the old man you abusing me!"

 

Whoa, she brings JYP in this argument. What a child.

 

"What are you two doing?"

 

A certain bunny of the group shows up, stopping the two of you. She immediately pull Chaeyoung to her arms. Your eyes twitched when the little trouble maker stuck out her tongue, mocking you.

 

"Nothing. I just wanna tell your girlfriend to not seeks for trouble."

 

Nayeon eyes turned to her girlfriend. Chaeyoung huffed. "I didn't do anything.." But her older girlfriend stare still there. "Uh, i just wanna know who is the lucky person that got manager unnie attention..

 

"Oh, you are still thinking about that confession, unnie?"

 

You gasped. Didn't expect that she knows about you and Mina relationship. Wait, she was there too. So she obviously know about your new relationship.

 

"Who confessed to her?!" Chaeyoung excited to know who is the brave person. The person who successfully made the dense manager realise her feelings. "Tell me, Nayeonnie!"

 

The little lion doesn't know because she and the two other girl, Tzuyu and Dahyun had classes this morning. You try to stop the squirtle, but it's too late when begin to tell the confession she heard this morning..

 

"Well, it begins this morning.."

 

 

"You.. W-what?"

 

You can't believe what she just said. A goddess like Myoui Mina love you? No, no that was out of question.

She still drunk right?

 

"No, i am totally sober." Mina suddenly said, as if she can read your mind. Then, she took out a bouquet of flower from outta nowhere. "I am serious, unnie. I love you."

 

 

You gasp, still shocked at the sudden confession. You were okay with the fact that maybe you can't be Mina's girlfriend. So, you kept telling yourself to not hoping too much. You perfectly fine with that mindset..

 

And.. suddenly, this happens.

 

"A-are you sure this is not some puppy crush.." You stutters while she keep her gaze at you. "M-maybe it's kind of admiration.. yeah, it's not love..There is no way you love me-"

 

Your body tensed, when you feel her soft hand on your cheeks. Mina loving stare never left, making you feel helpless but giddy inside.

 

"Unnie, eventhough i look like a flirty person, i know when to be serious." She flash a charming smile. "And i am not stupid enough to surpress my feelings toward you.. because i don't want to lose my precious person."

 

Wow, it's deep. Myoui Mina usually isn't such a serious person. 

 

"B-but..mph-" Your eyes widened in shock when you feel plump lips pressed on yours, instantly preventing you to deny the confession again. After some seconds, you finally give in and kissed her back.

 

You feel a little dissapoint, when she retracted the kiss. Then fluttering feeling appear, as she stare lovingly at you. "Give me a chance, unnie. I will prove my love to you."

 

Damn, that charming smile. How can you say no to her.

 

"O-okay.."

 

The moment you accept her confession, she immediately jump and threw her fist into the air. Seeing the sight, you unconsciously smile.

 

Cute..

 

After calming herself, Mina pulled you to a hug. She smiles again, before leaning closer to your lips. You close your eyes, waiting for her lips to crash with yours again..

 

"Congrats!!" Suddenly, the Twice girls, minus the maknaes, jumped forward from their hiding spot, surprising the two of you. Out of habit, you quickly hid behind Mina.

 

Mina sigh, and begin to punch the girls, "Damn, can you guys stop being momentbreakers?! Argh!!"

 

Then from outta nowhere, a voice shouted.

 

"So... let's go celebrate this rare moment!!"

 

All of the girls turned to Mina and your direction, with sly smirks on their faces.

 

"Eh, wait!!" 

 

"Yah, i haven't change my clothes!" You try to not come, but their strong grips didn't let you. They already dragged you and Mina outside. You sighs as you knows who is gonna pay for the foods later.

 

Goodbye, my monthly salary..

 

----------

 

"I'm home, princess~"

 

After a tired tv performance schedule, Mina quickly found her way to your room. Without warning, she launched herself at you and succesfully made you blushing eventhough you guys are official from two days ago.

Ah, yes. Because Twice has become so busy these days, JYP decided to hire another manager unnie. Sometimes, you didn't have to accompany them.

 

"Welcome back, Mina-ah." 

 

 

"I miss you~" Mina said cutely, with her gummy smile beamed at you. You couldn't help but hug her tighter, and bury your face on her shoulder.

 

"M-me too.." 

 

You hears her giggles, then feel her hands your head gently. "Really? My princess misses her lovely Swan?" You are too embarrased to say anything, so you could only nods shyly. "Princess~"

 

"Y-yeah?"

 

"Look at me, please~"

 

You complied and try look at Mina's face, but it didn't last long as blushes found its way to your cheeks. Mina's gorgeous face always made you stunned and shy for no reason.

 

Should i keep stare at her face or not? But, If i do that, i don't think i could contain myself.. uh. Dammit..

 

The younger girl seems to notice your internal struggle. She giggles again. She thought that your expression is very funny yet cute right now.

 

"I want to ask for a thing that can make me feel at peace, can you give me that to me?"

 

Your eyebrows raised after hearing her confusing request. "Uh, what kind of thing?"

 

"I want a kiss~"

 

"Huh? Why did you want that?" You dumbly asked her. She looks at you with disbelief. "You should ask for some new plushies, or aromatic soaps-Umphh.."

 

 

And she cut you off, with a rough kiss on the lips.

 

--------------

Yo, it's me~

Sorry for the very laate update, some things happened lol XD

Thanks for the supports, you guys rock!