Good Luck!

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Here, drink this. You must be thirsty."

 

Mina stopped from wiping her sweats. She looks up and greet by your sweet smiles. With a grin, she took her favorite drink from your hand.

 

"Thanks, babe."

 

"You're welcome." You replied while moving closer to and sit beside her.

 

The situation around you two become comfortably quiet. Your gaze wondered around the basement studio of Twice's dorm, before stopped at Mina side profile. You can't help but admire Mina georgeus face and her hard-working nature.

 

"How did you know that I'm here?"

 

You kissed her cheeks, before admit shyly. "I know a certain swan-or more like, penguin, will train very hard for the sake of her family members."

 

This Japanese girl is always give her best at everything.

 

Like this morning, when the staffs informed her that she will be participating on ISAC as Twice representative for Gymnastic. Even though she had no clue about that sport, or how to spell that word in English, she still train until late night.

 

"Aw, come here you fluffball~" She cooed and pull you closer. In no time, her wrist already wrapped around your slim waist, and your face on her crook of neck.

 

Her hugs are always brought peace to you. Like a lullaby that lure you to sleep, your consciousness fade away.. but words suddenly slipped from your mouth.

 

"But, why is it so smelly here.."

 

"Come again?" She looked at you with disbelief. Your sleepiness wore off, as you realized that you could possibly hurt your girlfriend feeling. "Did you just insult me?"

 

Of course Mina would be a bit smelly after some gymnastics routine she did earlier.

 

"N-no! I didn't mean it! I mean you are a little bit stinks but still gorgeous, no! You are not stink-"

 

A quick peck stop your stuttering. Mina has this gentle smile etched on her flawless face. "It's okay, I will wash up later."

 

"Okay.."

 

A comfortable silence come once again. You take this chance to snuggle closer to Mina, seeking some warmth on this chilly night.

 

"So.. are the girls already sleeping?" Mina suddenly asked. She has this tired expression but you thought she is looking more cooler than usual.

 

 

"Ah, yeah. But, I don't think Nayeon and Chaeng are sleeping.." There is a pause, before you innocently said, "I don't know what they're doing, but i heard some groans and bed creaking noise."

 

Mina laugh roars around the dance room.

 

"Those two animals should tone it down, seriously."

 

"Uhm, what are they actually doing?" Clueless as ever, you asked your girlfriend.

 

Her laugh dissipate, changing into a loud groan. "Aish, i don't know if you really innocent or just pure dumb."

 

"H-hey, I am still your unnie!"

 

Mina chuckles while messing your hairs. Aw, my princess unnie is so cutee. Eh what's that?

 

Her eyebrows raised when she saw something rectangular shaped, not far from you. "Anyway, what is that thing you brought in earlier?"

 

"Oh, that's right." You handed her the box, while Mina puppy eyes staring expectedly. "Just open it.."

 

"Awww, you're the best, princess!" Mina said with excitement. Her eyes glittering at the sight of her favorite foods in a lunch box, full of ketchups smeared on top of it.

 

You rubs your head cutely. "I-I know it's kinda late but, I thought you must be hungry, so I made you some snacks.." You could see Mina grins, ready to pounce you anytime. "Ah! Don't tell other staffs, they will scold me if you do.."

 

And she did jump straight to you.

 

"I love you, I freaking love youuu!" Kisses landed on your face. You only giggles, as you feel her lips tickling your face. "Seriously, you're the best girlfriend a person could ever have in the world!"

 

"You are exaggerating-kyaa.." Suddenly, your body picked up from the floor. You quickly wrapped your arms around her neck, because she carried you in a bridal style. "W-what are you doing, Minari?"

 

"Let's pack our things! We need to go to airport right now!" Her expression is so serious making you confuse.

 

 

What's wrong with her.. but her serious expression is..aish!

 

"Eh, w-why?"

 

"We will go to Canada!"

 

"H-huh, what for?" 


 

"To hold our wedding, obviously!"

 

You swear that you got a little heart attack at the moment.

 

-------

 

From : Mina-honey🍯
To : Princess♥♥

Hey, did you already had a lunch?😇
I miss youu, ughh.😂😂😂 This stupid competition make me so bored! I wish you are here😑😆 I want a kiss so badly, wait!! I need more than one kiss, because I'm so addicted of your lips♥♥♥

 

From : Princess♥♥

To : Mina-honey🍯

Hey. I just had a lunch with Unnie and Tae-unnie. How about u? Geez, don't be ridiculous, it's not even half a day. Go win that Gymnastic, maybe.. i will give you more than kisses later(?)

 

From : Mina-honey🍯

To : Princess♥♥

Don't worry i already finished the lunchbox from you!! Don't blame me, because you're just so miss-able lol (Is that even a word?) REALLY?! Then, I will win no matter what!!! Kekekekeke.

 

From : Princess♥♥

To : Mina-honey🍯

Silly charmer~ Who knows?~ See you at dorm tonight, i need to go. Bye, and fighting!!~

 

From : Mina-honey🍯

To : Princess♥♥

Ugh, can you just go to the stadium here and forget about that meeting?! My turn is in some minutes.. heol..

 

You smiled seeing her funny messages. You could imagine a whining Mina, begging for you to stay. Actually she doesn't know that you will go after her, and watch her performing the gymnastic moves. You want to surprise her, obviously. 

 

 I think i look okay now, i guess..

 

"___-ah, are you ready?" A knock from outside the room stopped your thoughts. You quickly grab your purse and go out.

 

"Woah, you're georgeous!" Taeyeon exclaimed as soon you appear in front of her with a nice purple chiffon dress and some light make up on your face. "I bet Mina will be in shock!"

 

 

Her compliment made you blushed. A goddess just compliment you, how could you not blush? "T-thank you unnie.."

 

"Shall we go?" Tiffany said with an eyesmile, one hand holding Taeyeon and the other one offered to you.

 

With a bright smile, you position yourself between them and linked your arms on Taeyeon and Tiffany all the way to their car. In other people eyes, you look like a cute child with her two gorgeous mothers and you don't mind it at all.

 

---------

 

"Hmm, where is my bag-BABY!!"

 

As soon as you enter the dressing room, Mina quickly run to you and give you a really tight hug. Her expression is mix of confused and happy.

 

 

"Well, hello to you too.."

 

Mina pouts cutely, "How about that meeting? I thought PD-nim need you?"

 

"You don't want me here? Okay, then I will go." You pull out the hug and pretend to go home, but she immediately pull your wrist making you spin toward her direction.

 

"No! Stay, I need your presence here."

 

She lift up your chin, her eyes meeting with you. You could stare all the day at the beautiful orbs that always made you lost in them.

 

 

Unfair, you always made with that eyes of yours, Minari..

 

Like an instinct, both of you inch closer until the pair of lips touch each other in a sweet, long kiss.

 

After some minutes, you pull out, your lungs screaming for air.

 

"Uh, guys.." A voice spoke making you and Mina turned around, "We are still here, you know.."

 

You quickly hide behind Mina as you feel some pairs of eyes staring at you two. You are forgetting that some members and other competitors like, Cao Lu, Cheng Xiao, in the room as well. Oh, what an embarassing scene to watch. They must be disgusted..

 

"Aww, you guys are so cute~" Chanmi, the girl you recognize from the y girl group, AOA, squealed loudly. Her reaction made you surprised, "I wish i have somebody to kiss.."

 

Everyone chuckles at Chanmi childish whine. The atmosphere were not that bad, as the other competitors asking about your relationship with Twice's Black Swan. You told them from the moment you got to know Mina until your romantic date with her on Han River. Some squeals from them accompanied your little stories.

 

"Myoui Mina-ssi, please be prepared. It's your turn." A staff suddenly said, cutting her conversation with Chanmi. Mina glance at you worriedly, but you give her a reassuring smile.

 

"Don't worry, i know that you will do great."

 

Mina beamed a toothy smile. "Give me my goodluck kiss first?" You giggles, but still complied to her request. After a peck on lips, she decide to confidently step out from the room, but before she push the door, she turn around and shoots her ert grins to you. "I will win this thing, so you better keep your promises! I'm gonna make you scream tonight~"

 

Aish, I shouldn't say 'more than kisses'..

----------

 

Yo!

I decide to write again, eventhough the writer block come often.. lol

Anyway, i split the chapter because it's kinda long (For me at least lol)

Thank you for the people who still read this fic!!

P.s : I'm so excited rn, because Twice is gonna comeback soon~lol