Aftermath

The Manager [DROPPED]

"So, this is a war, huh."

 

Mina exchange glare with the 4minute rapper. The tense atmosphere could be feel around the room. In the guests view, they could see an angry Swan and a naughty Hyena.

 

Mina can't believe that Hyuna is such a troublemaker. The rapper appear from nowhere and wants to take her precious manager, you, away. No, that's ridiculous, she thought.

 

"Oh, if you want to start right now, i don't mind." Hyuna smirked making the Black Swan feels annoyed.

 

Don't worry, she ain't gonna give up on you that easy.

She must make Hyuna lose, and back off. But, she can't use violences because they're both idols.

 

Then an idea suddenly pop out.

 

"Let's see if you could hang."

 

Mina suddenly called for the barista, when she arrived the Black Swan quickly whispers something making the barista nods and leave again.

 

"What did you just said to him, Mina-ah?" You asked her. She just winks at you and pat your head gently, making your face heated up once again.

 

A moment later two waitresses come.. and what made you confused is the amount of beers that they brought. Twenty freaking glasses!

 

You and your artists gasped at the sight while Mina just smirked. Hyuna who seems to know the younger one intentions let out a small laugh.

She can't believe that this rookie idol want to have a beer chugging competition with her.

 

"Oh, you want to test me, kiddo?" Mina just stare menacingly at her rival words.

 

"Don't tell me you are scared?"

 

Hyuna gritted her teeth. Mina surely made her bloods boiled. "Bring it on!! But don't cry if you lose!"

 

As one of the waitress shout 'Go!' Both of them quickly took the glass and drink it in one go. Their action made all of the guest looked at them. Some of them cheered for Hyuna while the half of them shouted Mina's name.

 

"Whooa, go Hyuna!"

 

"Slay that rookie, Hyuna!"

 

"Mina, show us the rookie spirit!"

 

"Go Mina go!!!"

 

"You are the number one, Mina!!"

 

"Yess, but Taeyeon is the true number one!!" A weird yell made the rooms go queit for a while. Even the two competitors of beer chugging, stop from drinking. All of them instantly looking at a certain eyesmiling princess who just smiled sheepishly with her embarass girlfriend beside her.

 

Taeyeon wish she could dig a hole for her to hide that moment.

 

"Oh, you guys could continue the competition.. don't mind me." Tiffany said innocently. As if on cue, the two idols resume their beers again.

 

You keep blinking. How could this silly competition happen?! Idols shouldn't drink too many beers!

 

"Mina-chan, you should stop.." You try to stop Mina from drinking, but she only winks at you and drank her second glass, making her Twice members chanting her name loudly.

 

Whoa, that was fast!!

 

Failing at convince her, you try to stop Hyuna. Afterall, she is an top idol. She should care for her image too. "Hyunnie, you don't need to compete with her.." But, Hyuna isn't too different from Mina. They are thickheaded person.

 

"My pride is on the line, ___-ah. I can't lose!" She smirked and try to finish her second glass too. You sigh before you went back to your artists side.

 

I just wish that they don't get too much hangover tomorrow..

 

"Just let them unnie." You looked at Sana with a confuse face. She smile before speak again, "I mean this competition is very important for them. This match is their war."

 

"Uh.. i don't see their point."

 

Sana and her members giggles at your cluelessness. Yes, you don't even aware that the match happen because of you.

 

Sigh, you and your innocent thinking.

 

The two idols ignore their surrounding and drink like mad men. You could only gaped at the sight of two beautiful and attractive women chugging the beers like there is no tomorrow.

 

The match is about to reach its conclusion, as the two idols gonna finish their tenth glass.

 

"Oh *hic* you kinda tough for *hic* a rookie *hic*.." Hyuna said suddenly. Her face is totally red, because of the drinks. Mina in other side, didn't look different from her. Her perfect face is full of red tint.

 

She is totally drunk.

 

Myoui Mina was never a good drinker. She barely could finish a glass of beer. But, this night is different. She wants to win this match no matter what, because the prize is you, her beloved manager. She ain't gonna lose to a rude sunbae like Hyuna.

 

"Y-you too.. *hic* you are not that weak too.." Mina managed to reply her enemy. She took the last glass and drink the half of it.

 

Hyuna laughs, "Oh, let's continue then-" But before she could grab the glass, the rapper fell down to the floor with a loud thud. She reached her limit.

 

The crowd cheered at the sight. Myoui Mina is the winner!

 

"Whoaa, congrats!!"

 

"All hail Myoui!!"

 

"See, the power rookies!"

 

"Whoa, unnie you are the best!!"

 

 

Despite her drunk state, Mina could still hear the cheers clearly. She give the guest a thumb up one last time before shouts, "Haha, i am the best!!" She glanced at you, and try to walk to your side. "Princess, i win-"

 

Before she could finish her words, she lost her balance. Luckily, you're fast enough to catch her body.

 

"Geez.. i told you to not drink. You aren't a good drinker!"

 

Mina managed to smirk before reply your scolding, "At least i completely have you now.."

 

"Huh, what do you mean?" Just when you want to ask what she means, she already fell asleep with a loud snore in your arms.

_________________

 

"Uh.. my head hurts.."

 

 

Mina has just woke up. She feel her head heavy.. and suddenly her inner body react to the amount of alcohol she had last night.

 

"Urfhkk.." Luckily, she have reached the bathroom and puke successfully. "I swear i ain't gonna drink that things again.."

 

"Mina-ah, are you okay?"

 

She quickly turned around, and met your beautiful pair of eyes. A smile slowly etched on Mina's face as she stare at your cute face.

 

You on the other hand are very worried about her condition. You know Mina has never drink that much beers.

 

"Oh, it's okay.. this is nothing-Urfhkk.." Unlucky for her, just when she wants to try act tough in front of you, she felt her stomach upset again and she threw up again.

 

You immediately her back gently, hoping that could be helped. After she let out all the things that she drank last night, you give her some hangover medicines.

 

"Drink this, Mina-ah. It makes you feel better.." Nodded, Mina quickly take the medicines. Surprsingly, she felt a bit better and the nausea is gone. Then, she feel guilty for making you 'babysit' her.

 

"Thank you unnie.. i don't mean to be a bother for you.."

 

Seeing this kind of shy Mina made you giggles. She is still a cute teenager afterall. "No, it's okay." You pats her head gently, and pull her to her room. "Wait here, i'm gonna bring you the foods. You must be hungry, right?"

 

"No, I am not hungry-" Mina blushing when her stomach made a loud sound. She can't believe her stomach betray her on the worst situation.

 

Aigoo.. how could she is so cute~

 

You pinch her cheeks. "But your tummy say otherwise~ just wait a bit." Then you quickly went to the kitchen to bring some breakfast for her. After some minutes, you are back with a tray of foods and a glass of mineral water. 

 

"Thank you again.." Mina's trying to reach for the soup but your hands hold her. She frowns at your action. 

 

"Don't do anything, let me feed you."

 

"B-but.."

 

You ignored her and took a spoonful rice. "Open your mouth." She reluctantly complied with a tint of blush on her face. You keep feeding her while she only staring down. You realise that there's something bothering her. "What's the matter, Mina-ah?"

 

"Uh, unnie.."

 

You frowns at her. Just when you want to ask her, she suddenly staring at your eyes and spoke again, which made you go speechless with a wide mouth.

 

"I really love you, unnie. Be my girlfriend." 

___________

 

Yo, i am baaack~

I am sorry for the late update, because i have finals!! Dang, the college stuffs and s..

Anyway, thank you for the peoples who still read this fic!