Caught

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Princess, did you see my training pants?"

 

You hear Mina called you from her room, but you ignore her and continue speaking with Miyoung unnie on your phone. "Yeah, i watched your variety show. You do good, unnie."

 

 

"Honey~" She called again, this time more louder. Got no responses, she decide to barge into your room. 

 

You were startled when she suddenly open your door with so much force. You sighed as soon as she tackle you with a hug, the thing that she usually does. But it doesn't stop you from talking on the phone.

 

You chuckled when Tiffany tell a funny story about scared Jessi. "Seriously, i thought Jessi unnie doesn't have any fear?"

 

Mina looked at you and whines, "Why did you ignore me?" You just give a hand motion, to tell the black swan that you are on the phone. With a dejected puppy look, she reluctantly release the hug and begin to leave your bedroom.

 

You feel a bit guilty for ignoring your girlfriend, even she is annoying sometimes, you love her. But, you can't hang up on your bestfriend, because you know she will release her Hellfany mode later.

 

Sorry, Mina-ah. But i don't want to face the wrath of Hell-Miyoung.

 

"Is there anyone beside you in the room?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

 

"Oh, it was Mina-ah, unnie."

 

There is a pause, before she spoke again. You can tell that she is annoyed, judged by her tone. "That brat?! Is she bothering you? Just tell me, and i will give that kid a lesson!"

 

 

"Don't worry unnie, she mean no harm." You giggles while picturing a fuming Tiffany on the other side. "She has been very kind to me, actually. And she is very caring, more than any members.."

 

And, she is happened to be my first girlfriend.. aish. How could i tell Miyoung unnie this matter?

 

"I swear if she lay her hands on my precious baby, i will kick her !"

 

"Okey dokey-" Suddenly, you feel a pair of arms wrapped your body from behind. Gasped, you turn your head and see smirking Mina. Without warning she begin to kiss your neck making you let out some moans. "Hmph, s-stop it, Mina-ah.."

 

"__-ah, you okay?!"

 

"Y-yes, don't worry, unnie!" You said while trying to stop your ert girlfriend action. But it seems her dance training made Mina more powerful than you. "S-shhhtap."

 

Hearing your moans, Mina is becoming more wild. She thinks that your moans are very y.. and making her aroused.

 

"__, are you there?"

 

"U-uh, unnie.. i think, i gotta go. JYP has called me. Bye!"

 

"H-hey!-" You quickly end the call before Tiffany could hear your weird voices. Turned your head, you could see Mina busy kissing your neck.

 

Without a warning you flicked her forehead, hard.

 

"Yah, it hurts! Why did you hit me, woman?!" Mina stopped her actions only to be greteed by your angry glare. She gulps, and asked more sweetly. "What was that for, love?"

 

You sigh, "What if Miyoung unnie know about us? You want her to know our relationship?"

 

"Let her know. I don't caree~" She pull your body closer to a Backhug. Now, she is behind you with arms wrapped around your smaller figure.

 

"Are you stupid? She is definitely kill you for sure."

 

"Why is that?" She pouts cutely, making you squealed at the cuteness. "I didn't do anything rude that made her pissed, though."

 

You just don't know how much Miyoung unnie despise you, Mina-ah..

 

You pinched her cheeks and said to her, "You must remember my kissing incident with the other girl group, right?" She nods, and suddenly her body tremble a bit. "Then you already know what happen after that, right?"

 

"Yes.. she was so scary.. Hellfany is no joke." You nods while enjoying her hug. "But.."

 

"But?"

 

You feel her warmth gone, as she released the hug. Then she take your hand to her chest and look straight thorough your eyes, not forgetting her charming smile. "I don't mind facing Hellfany wrath twenty or twenty one times, if it can make you back to my arms again, love."

 

Damn, Myoui Mina and her smooth talks.

 

You can't help but blush at her words, and out of habit you hung you head low. You always do that whenever you feel embarrased.

 

"Awww, why are you so cute, princess~" She cooed, while your head gently. "Stop being so cute, or you will kill me~"

 

"I-i am not cute!"

 

Eventhough these past months you become more mature and less-shy manager, you quickly back to your old self whenever Mina complimenting you.

 

Guess you are so whip.

 

"You are~"

 

"B-but, my Mina-honey is the cutest.." You gasped, when your pet name for Mina slipped from your mouth. Now, she knows that you called her that embarassing nickname on your mind.
 

"What did you just call me?" She asked with that annoying grin. You quickly shook your head.

 

"N-nothing!"

 

"Aww, i heard you call me honey~"

 

"N-no, it must be your delusional mind!"

 

"Whyy~ call me honey again!!" She whines, like a kid that beg for her candies.

 

"Hmph, in your dreams~"

 

You were giggling until she latches her arms around your neck. That made you stiff as you sense her ertedness coming. "Then i will make you moans my name!" As soon as she said that, she launched herself at you and kiss your lips hungrily. 

 

After some seconds you replied the kiss with same amount of passion. Your tongue battle for dominance with hers but lose, so you could only moans when her tongue entered your mouth. "M-minahh.." You could feel her hands already landed on your ample s, and begin to the two mountains.

 

"I really want you, right now, love.." She whispers huskily, making you feel hot for no reason. You only nods and let her do her job.

 

Just when the things is heating up,

 

 

"Unnie, we need food-OOPS!"

 

 

Chaeyoung who just barged into your room without permission like usual, caught both Mina and You in a provocative position. Mina on the top of you with her right hand on your right .

 

"Whoa, it's hot in here!"

 

Both of you finally back to your senses and try to act normal in front of the young rapper, with blushes on your and Mina face. Then you quickly hid behind your girlfriend, well.. you can't stand the shame of someone who caught when making out, by a 18 years old girl.

 

"Shh, you brat. Knock before entering someone room!" Mina spoke first, while you just hug her tight from behind. "You are scaring my princess, you know!"

 

I am not scared, i am just embarrased..

 

Chaeyoung shrugged nonchalantly, while hiding something behind her back. "Well, it's not my fault. Lock the door before you two making out, unnies~" Suddenly the two of you feel uncomfortable when the short girl smirks. "I just wanna say that the girls are hungry. Now, you guys could continue your activity from earlier, bye~" Then she closed the door with a loud thud.

 

"Mina-ah.."

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Do you think she didn't do anything mischievious? I get a bad feeling about this."

 

"Well.. i got a bad feeling too.. I swear i saw her phone behind her back.."

 

You quickly turn your head to Mina's direction. Surprisingly, she does the same. 

 

"Don't tell me.."

 

 

Suddenly a familiar voice shouts from outside the room,

 

 

"GIRLS, I GOT A NEW HIGH QUALITY YURI !!! LET'S WATCH TOGETHER!!"

 

 

Both of you immediately get out from the room to chase the little brat.

 

 

"SON CHAEYOUNG!!"

 

------------------------------------------

 

Yooo, it's me~

I was busy fanboying lol forgive me!! Sorry if it's so short, my skill is kinda rusty XD

Thank you for still reading this fic!!