Attracted

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Uh, baby. I don't wannaaa~"

 

 

After you calmed the HellFany before anything could become worse, you then explaining the whole things, and force her to sit beside you. You told her to apologize to the girls who are crying because of Tiffany sudden outburst.
But she is being the hard headed Hwang MiYoung again.

 

"Unnie, if you don't apologize to them. I won't talk to you again. Serious." You sternly said, earning some gasped from everyone on the room. Tiffany panic when she see her bestfriend, you, stare blankly at her.

 

"B-but you are my precious dongsaeng.."

 

She spoke but you just give her cold stare which everyone thought it was not scary, rather it is cute.

 

On the corner, you could see a petite girl with short blonde hair, smile and give you thumbs up as her beloved Tiffany begin to apologize. But you still don't know that the cute girl was Tiffany girlfriend.

 

"I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to scold you girls.. i just worried about_____.. Forgive me please?"

 

Everyone in the room smile at the sight, especially the girls from Girls Generation. They never thought the usually self-centered Tiffany, want to wholeheartedly apologize for her mistake. And the cause of that was the frail looking but cute girl in front of them.

 

The girls stop their crying and feels touched by the older one action.

 

"Okay.. maybe you guys could hug each other and reconcile." As you said that, the girls who were crying went to Tiffany and do the group hug. Tiffany pat their heads, and just like that the problem solved.

Everyone went 'awww' at the sight, when you only chuckles alongside your Twice girls.

 

Well, it's been your job since college year to remind Tiffany about apologizing if she made sudden outburst like this. Everybody feared her at that time, so it was your duty and No Rae, to make sure she is not making any girls cry.

She is a little bit hard headed but with your stern yet cute warning, she would immediately give in.

 

"Wow, i never thought you could make her apologize!" Mina who only watched earlier, smiles and enveloped you in a hug.

 

"Y-yeah, someone need to control her.."

 

"You are so cool, princess~ i mean everyone is scared of her when she is in HellFany mode, but you didn't even falter!"

 

You scratch your head nervously, because Mina is giving you her lovely stare. "HellFany? Was she that scary?"

 

"Well.. yeah. We call it HellFany. Even their fans said the HellFany is hell."

 

"I see.." You let out a smile as you see the sight where everyone took rare pictures of Tiffany hugging some Gfriend and Red Velvet members. Their eyes are puffy from crying.

 

"Yeah.. even her girlfriend, Taeyeon unnie, need some time to calmed the HellFany!"

 

"Taeyeon unnie? Where is she?" You feel familiar with the name. Mina nods again and pointed to the petite short haired girl from before.

 

"That baby face girl is GG leader, and Tiffany unnie girlfriend, Taeyeon unnie."

 

"Ah is that so-" Suddenly someone poke your shoulder. You turned around to see a cute yet cool looking girl from before. She is no doubt The leader, Kim Taeyeon. You don't even know how she suddenly appear behind you.

 

"You are______, right? I am Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

 

"Y-yeah.. Nice to meet you, unnie.." You manage to reply but can't look into her eyes. She has this charismatic aura that makes you feel small, eventhough her height same as you. Only a bit taller than you.

 

"Thanks for stopping Fany. I owe you one."

 

"Ah, no. It was nothing, unnie. Stopping her has been my duty since we were student, i guess.."

 

"That explains a lot." You frowns, as she spoke again. "I mean, not everyone could stop raging Fany. And you could even made her apologize at once. So, you must be a very special person to her.. though i feel a bit jealous of your relationship with her.."

 

She mumbles the last part but you could hear clearly. Making you smile at her honest reply. Taeyeon unnie is a good person, indeed. "Well.. she is like a big sister to me."

 

"Yeah, i know..but.."

 

"Don't worry, unnie. I won't snatch her from you~" You giggles when Taeyeon cheeks flushed. She looks like a cute little kid.

 

"Yah! Stop teasing me..."

 

"Kekeke.. anyway unnie, how did you stop MiYoung unnie everytime she was in her Rage Mode?"

 

"Well.."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I-i must kiss her everytime she is in rage mode." She replied with her blushing face, making you laugh at her ridiculous way to stop HellFany. "It was only the way!"

 

"Seriously, unnie.. how did you even thought of that?"

 

"One time, she felt angry when some girl fans randomly kiss my cheeks." She let out a sigh, while you nod and tell her to continue the story.

 

"She doesn't even stop when i hug her, so i can't think way. I kissed her before she could kill the poor girl.. miraculously, she immediately stop raging. And it has been on the run since then.."

 

You only giggles at her innocent thinking. Tiffany must be purposedly act angry since then so she could got more kiss from her little Taetae, which the latter didn't even aware of that. You want to tell her the real sly reason of Tiffany, but decide to keep it on yourself. Not that Taeyeon unnie hate kissing her, right?

 

"You and your so stupid thought unnie haha.."

 

"Hey! I am not stupid!" She pinch your cheeks try to express her anger, but a fake cough made she realize that there was another girl beside you.

 

"Ahem.. sorry for interrupt. But i need to talk to my manager regarding some important matter."

 

You glanced at Mina who has sour yet, oddly cute expression. She quickly latched her hand around your waist, like a possessive child over his favorite toy.

 

"Ah sorry, Mina-ssi. I didn't mean to hold her duty." She smile apologetically to Mina. "Anyway, i need to go to Fany. They have been hugging for too long. Gosh, we still need to prepare for the show.. "

 

She mumbles at last, before going to the hugging girls in the center. After bowing one last time to everyone, she drag Tiffany and her other members to put some make up and get ready for the performance.

Soon, the staff once again reminded the girls in the room to prepare for the broadcast.

 

"Mina-ah, you better prepare for the performance, too." You said to Mina when everyone has gone to standby for the broadcast, leaving only you and Twice in room.

 

"Yes, yes, i know." She nonchalantly said and went to the mirror to check herself for one last time.

 

Everyone have this gloomy feeling oozing from their beautiful faces, except for the cool beauty, Mina. Not sure if she is calm or just doesn't care.

 

"What's with the depressing aura, girls?"

 

Nayeon, the usually bright bunny, spoke with sad tone. "Unnie.. what should we do now? I kinda feel nervous."

 

"Now that you said that, i feel a little bit scared too.." The members one by one voiced their nervous thought. You sighs, not fully understood their worries since you aren't on the music industry like them.

 

"Yeah.. i mean, we are on the same stage as The Great SNSD! I can't believe it!!!" Chaeyoung said, almost yell. You glare at her, making her smile sheepishly at instant. "I am afraid that i will do something embarrasing in front of them.."

 

"Such a kid.. anyway.." You trailed off and suddenly threw a shocking question to the girls. "What is SNSD?

 

"Are you kidding me, unnie?!"

 

"Aigoo.. this manager of us.. I can't believe you, unnie.." They seems very surprised despite the fact that you knew one of the girl from Girls Generation. Yes, SNSD is another name of Tiffany's girl group.

 

"W-why is that? Am i the only one who doesn't up to date?" They squeal when you innocently ask with your glittering puppy eyes. They immediately went to your side and hug you alternately. But your eyes landed on Mina figure who still checking her costume with her unchanging facial expression, and it made you feel slightly dejected.

On her side.. you didn't even know how much effort Mina put to restrain herself from pouncing on you and kiss your cute lips senseless.

 

"You are lucky you're cute, so we instantly forgive you~"

 

"SNSD is another Girls Generation name, unnie.." The usually calm Jihyo spoke, as your mouth form an oval shape. The girls chuckled again, while you let out a relieved smile. Note to yourself : Researching more about K-Pop world, so you won't be left behind.

 

"You guys suit that looks better than the depressing one!" You exclaimed, glad their nervousness gone, and give them your infamous grin. They nods with so much energy as you spoke again. "Now.. Jihyo, could you please led your girls to the broadcasting room?"

 

Jihyo smiles, before she start yelling making you startled at her loud voice. "Come on girls, we better show our manager unnie the best program she ever watched her entire life!" The girls quickly replied with loud 'Yes!!' and proceed to the room with the tv staff guidance.

 

"Finally.. they got their proud selves-" You didn't finish your words as you see a redhaired girl not moving an inch, clutching onto your arms tightly. She look at the floor like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

 

You sigh as you ask her softly. "What do you think you are doing now? You don't want to perform or something?"

 

Mina shook her head, can't look to your eyes. You could see her cheeks become red for no apparent reason. "No. I-i just want to ask one thing to you.."

 

"Sure, but it better be fast and important. Your members are already waiting for you."

 

She bite her lips, before asking the dumbest yet funny thing in the world. At least for you.

 

"W-what's your relationship with Tiffany unnie? I-i mean, i'm not j-jealous or something.." 

 

 

You only flicks her forehead, then went to see your girls closer. Leaving her dumbfounded in the waiting room alone. Not sure if Mina is jealous or just plain stupid.

 

"Yah, princess! Don't leave me~ I am the one who performing here!"

 

-------------------

Yo! I am back~

Thanks for the love i received from you guys! I can't thank you enough!

Please enjoy this short update!

(Sorry, i'll make it up for the small interaction between mina and you XD)