Trolled

The Manager [DROPPED]

"Mina-ah! Wait!"

 

Mina who just finished recording her part for the new comeback single, turned around. She was immediately greeted by the sight of her dorky bestfriend, Sana.

 

"What's wrong, Sana-chan?"

 

"The girls want to talk to you.."

 

"Huh? Okay. Wait a minute.." Mina said to the blonde girl while took out her phone. She checked her inbox, hoping that you will send her some messages. She frowns, when she found nothing. "Geez.. stupid princess. Still ignoring my messages.."

 

"Who ignore you? Manager unnie?" Mina nods and pouted. Sana chuckles at her fellow member childish antic. "Oh..someone is missing her favorite manager already~"

 

Mina ignore Sana's teasing and keep rambling on. "Uh.. Why is she doesn't reply my messages? What did i do wrong?"

 

"Relax.. maybe unnie is busy. You know her mother is not feeling well."

 

Sana is right. You are taking a day to visit your family. Yes, your mother said that she is feeling unwell, so you quickly ask JYP for a day off. He smiled and let you check on Mom.

 

Without further adieu you called for a cab. Lucky for you, your family apartment isn't too far from JYP Building.

 

And now, you didn't even know that the Black Swan is kind of missing you. Eventhough you just left some hours ago.

 

"At least she could send 'hi' or something.." Mina ruffles her hair. Your ignorance made her frustrated and dissapointed. "God, i really miss her."

 

"Ugh.. she just gone for about three hours, for Pete's sake!"

 

"Still.. it didn't stop me from missing her." Sana rolled her eyes at the younger one exaggerate answer. Mina is always overracting if it's about you.

 

"Anyway, what's with you and ____ unnie? Are you two an item already?"

 

Mina scratched her neck nervously. The image of her kissed you, suddenly pop out. "Uh.. i always wished for that."

 

"Oh~ you are still not confess your love?"

 

"Y-yeah.. Not yet."

 

"Why is that?"

 

Mina scratched her not so itchy neck. "I don't know.. something is holding me."

 

"Don't tell me you are afraid?"

 

"I-i am not.."

 

Seeing the stuttered Mina, the older one can't help but to cute side. "Oh~ it's unusual! Where is the great Myoui Mina who full of confidence? Who have her way with the girls~"

 

"Uh shut up, Minatozaki." Mina groaned making the older one giggles. Mina let out a loving smile upon remembering your pretty smile. "She is just different."

 

"Aww.. that's so sweet of you~"

 

"I guess i'll have to wait till i am ready.."

 

Sana smirked as she realized that almost everybody chasing after you, so she warn her bestfriend before it's too late. "You better make your move. Because who knows.. maybe someone could stole your ____ unnie from you."

 

"W-what?"

 

Sana want to say something, but a message interrupt her. Her expression changed as she quickly took Mina's arms. "Let's go! They have been waiting for you!"

 

"Wait, Sana-aahhh~" Mina's voice trailed off as she dragged forcefully by the blonde girl who surprisingly have tremendous amount of power.

 

_____________

 

"Girls, i am home~"

 

You greeted them with a smile as you arrived at the dorm. You went to the lower ground and saw the girls just finished their training. Eventhough the clock showed 11 PM.

 

Twice is gonna have their comeback in some days, so they have been busy preparing. So being a good manager you are, you brought some nice foods and drinks for them.

 

"I bought some foods~"

 

The members tired faces instantly brighten up. They rushed to your side and snatch the food bags from your hands.

 

"Jokbal!!!" Momo shouted while securing her favorite food from her fellow members who seriously aimed for it. She hugs the jokbal tight. "Back off! It's mineeee!"

 

"Hey, give us some too!"

 

"Nooo never!"

 

"Jeongyeon help us here!"

 

You only laugh, seeing the eight beautiful girl fighting over some pork legs.

 

Wait.. eight?

Where is Mina?

 

 

Mina is hiding herself. When she sees you are busy searching for her, she jumped from her hiding spot and launched herself at you, resulting her face only an inch apart from yours.

 

"Princess, i really miss you~" She mumbles. You blushed because you could felt her breath tickling your face. You push her face a bit before stare at her.

 

"Geez, i was only gone for a day. Not a year, Mina-ah."

 

"Yeah, she always like that, unnie. Just ignore her." Nayeon remark making the ballet dancer pouts. You only giggles at her.

 

"Princess.. you didn't miss me?"

 

She asked with a dejected puppy looks. It was so cute and you almost squeal.. but, You shook your head immediately, wanting to . "Um.. unfortunately, no."

 

"Whooops~"

 

"Look at Mina's face.. haha."

 

"Priceless~"

 

"Yah, what some nice friends i got here!" You chuckles when she pouts again. You don't know why you did that but, you kissed her cheek. Mina's sulking face immediately changed to a happy one as she feels your lips on her right cheek. The girls went awed and gone crazy.

 

"Awwww~"

 

"Lucky Mina~ I want to be kissed by unnie, too!" Chaeyoung said which made her got a pinch on her waist from an angry bunny. "Ouch, why did you that Nayeonnie~"

 

"I can't believe you." Nayeon huffed. She glared at Chaeng before spoke. "You sleep alone tonight."

 

The realization hit Chaeyoung as her girlfriend heading toward their room. "Crap. Honey, wait!"

She hurriedly run after her, making the other members laughed at the 'newlywed' couple antics. Their attention diverted and you could have some alone time with your crush.

 

"Stop sulking, it's not suit you at all." You said looking away from her lovely grin. She pinch your cheeks becausd she thinks you are very cute right now.

 

"Aww.. you blushed~"

 

"Y-yah, stop playing with your manager face!" You stutters while trying to pull Mina's soft palms from your face.

 

"You are not fair, you know."

 

"W-what?" Mina's sudden word surprised you. You look at her, and realize that she has this serious look on her face. "What do you mean, Mina-ah?"

 

 

"Yeah.. why are so cute, even you just did nothing."

 

You try to hid your face with your palms away from her charming gaze. You still don't get used being called cute by people. Because you are basically a timid and shy girl at the first place. You were used people calling you a nerd, not a cutie. "I am not.."

 

"Stop being so cute, or i'll kiss you." Upon hearing the kiss word, you froze. The image of Mina kiss your lips flashed in your mind, making your face changed its colour to a little pinkish one.

 

That got you thinking. What exactly are you two?

She hugs.. even kissing your cheeks is not unusual anymore.

 

Maybe, it was just a friendly kiss. Yeah.. it's nothing.

 

You ever heard that Mina is kind of natural charmer. She always surrounded by some girls and boys from other groups. Some girls even try to court her.

A prickling feeling slowly appear as you imagine the girls flirting with your Black Swan.

 

W-wait..

Since when she became mine?

 

"Unnie?" Her husky voice interrupt your thought. She feels worried and you could sense it. She cupped your face, and look straight to your eyes. "Are you okay?"

 

"No.. Just a little tired.."

 

You yelped when Mina abruptly pull your hand and drag you. She didn't say anything, so you only could follow her like a newborn duckling.

 

Jeongyeon who saw two girl going up from the basement, asked. "Hey, where are you two heading?"

 

"Don't ask, and just mind your own business!" Mina shouted to her bandmates while running with you, still hand in hand.

 

After some seconds, she finally stopped in front of the door with some cute decoration on it.

 

Your private bedroom.

 

"Uh.. what are we doing here?"

 

Mina ignored your question. She just smirked and ushered you inside. You suddenly felt your heart thumping again as she locked the door from inside.

 

"Uh.. Mina-chan.."

 

She pushed you to the bed gently, and scoot closer to you. You slowly distance yourself from her but it made Mina more eager to move forward. You keep distancing yourself until your body hit the headrest of the bed.

 

"Princess.. I can't hold myself anymore.."

 

You gulped when you realize that you're trapped between her and the bed. Your face feel hot as the younger one her lips ily.

 

Damn, calm yourself!

 

"W-wha.. M-mina-ah.." She cupped your face. It felt different because you could see the seducing smirk on her face.

 

Is she gonna kiss me again?!! But she is totally hot, indeed.. I can't fight it..

 

You could only close your eyes with you lips puckered, anticipating the incoming lips of the younger one..

 

 

 

But after a while, you didn't feel anything. Instead, you heard some girl laughter. You quickly open your eyes and found your crush laughing. She just trolled you and making you embarassing yourself.

 

"Yah! Stupid Mina!" You flicked her forehead and turned around. Now you backfacing her with your arms crossed.

 

"Sorry, you are just too funny~" She rolled on the bed playfully making you more annoyed. "I didn't think you have a ert mind~"

 

"Fine, i better go!"

 

Before you could get up she pulled your arms, making you fall on the bed. Mina's arms quickly wrapped your body. "Stay."

 

"Wh-what-"

 

"Shhh.. i'm tired." You shook her head. She sigh before your cheeks gently. "I know you are tired too, so please.. let just sleep."

 

You could only nod. She is kind of right. After nursing your mother today, your body felt so tired.

 

I just need to cherish this moment and stop questioning our relationship.. I need to rest first.

 

A moment before you drifted off to the dreamland, you could feel Mina's lips on your forehead. You smile and snuggle closer to her.

 

 

 

"Have a nice dream, princess."

-----------------

Yo!

I just got back, because of the writer blocks and some fanboying stuffs..

Anyway, thanks for supports!

Here is the pic of goddess for you

(Ps : Mina will have her competitor next chapter!)