Seven

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Your phone's ringing, hyung," Sehun muttered while nudging Baekhyun's side.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun, this is Daehyun. I just called to check if you're home safe."

"Yes, I'm home now. Thank you."

"Bye. See you soon."

 

 

~~~

 

 

After washing his face and fixing his bed hair, Baekhyun went to the kitchen where most of the members were gathered for breakfast. Some were still sleeping, the others in front of the TV.

He noticed Jongin looking rather uneasy.

"What's wrong, Jongin-ah?"

"Chanyeol hyung left his laptop. He asked if I can bring it to him but I can't because my back hurts."

"I'll give it to him."

"But our meeting place is too far, hyung."

"I'll take a cab. Don't worry and have some rest."

"Thank you."

"Come. Let's eat breakfast."

Baekhyun linked their arms and went to the kitchen where the rest of the members were already eating.

 

 

 

As Baekhyun was getting ready to leave, his phone rang, showing Daehyun's name and number on the screen.

"Hi, Baekhyun. I'm sorry for suddenly calling you. Are you busy?"

"No, I'm headed somewhere actually."

"I'm going out to buy food. Can I come with you?"

"It might be out of your way and it's far."

"The more reason for me to drive you."

"That's very kind of you, Dae. Thank you. I'll call you when I'm ready."

 Baekhyun ended the call, then went to Junmyeon to ask for the leader's permission.

                                                                                     

 

A few minutes later, Baekhyun walked towards a familiar black Audi.

"Thank you, Dae. I just want to give this fast so I can go to practice."

"No problem. I'll drive faster then."

"No! No!"

"Just kidding, Baek." Daehyun chuckled. Baekhyun flushed in embarrassment.

 

 

"I'll just take this call. Hello?" Daehyun pressed a key on his car to answer the call.

"Daehyun, hyung! I just called to check up on you." Taehyung's lively voice echoed in the whole car.

"You miss me? Actually, I have someone here with me." Daehyun encouraged Baekhyun to speak.

"Who?"

"How's my baby?"

"Baekhyun hyung?"

Baekhyun snorted at Taehyung's hesitant reply.

"We're going out to eat," Daehyun told Taehyung, earning a questioning look from Baekhyun. He doesn't remember agreeing to a meal.

"Hyung, can you please turn off the speaker and give the phone to Baekhyun hyung?"

Daehyun got his phone out of the stand then gave it to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun glanced at Daehyun as if asking if he's fine with him talking to Taehyung in private. Daehyun smiled in approval.

"Hyung, I didn't know you were this close with Daehyun hyung already."

Baekhyun didn't know what to say; he was equally shocked with Daehyun's advances.

"I'll wait until you're ready to tell me, okay?" Taehyun's voice was full of concern. He sounded mature.

"Talk to you later. Bye." 

The call ended and Baekhyun was about to hand the phone back to Daehyun when he spoke, "Can you hold it for me, please? Thank you."

 

 

 

Chanyeol was waiting outside the coffee shop for Jongin to hand him his laptop when he saw two men in cap and mask crossing the street and walking to his direction. 

"Definitely idols. Who could they be?"

 

 

 

As expected of gentleman Daehyun, he opened the door for Baekhyun and made sure that he was safe while crossing the street

Please log in to read the full chapter