One

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa, has anyone mentioned that you look like Byun Baekhyun of EXO?" Taehyung was taken aback with this exceptionally enthusiastic fan's sudden comment.

He was overwhelmed with the thought that he looked like a fellow idol, a prominent idol at that, so he simply flashed his broad smile. "No, I haven't heard. If that's the case, it's an honor!"

"If you have time, check it online, oppa! A lot of fans have been comparing your pictures."

Taehyung has never been too eager to go home.

 

~~~

 

Taehyung has been on the internet for a while now and he was amazed on how two people can actually look alike.

"Jungkook, come here! What do you think?" As soon as Jungkook went inside the room, Taehyung ungracefully shoved the gadget to his friend, upsetting the latter.

"Why, Tae... What?!"

Taehyung chuckled at his friend's expression, then ended up bursting into loud laughter. "See! That must've been the look on my face when the fan said that I resemble Baekhyun sunbae!"

"Let me just show this to our members." Jungkook dashed out of the room into where the other members were gathered, with an elated Taehyung tailing behind. 

 

~~~

 

(MNET 2013 Interview)

MC: I want to know if maybe V has heard of this?

Taehyung: Yes, I've heard it many times. I really fee

Please log in to read the full chapter