Two

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun and Taehyung were talked about on social media after the interview. A number of people acknowledged the resemblance between them and were even comparing their habits and demeanor. After much thought, Taehyung became anxious because EXO has a massive fan base and some might not appove that a rookie is associating himself with their idol.

"Cheer up, Tae. You mentioned that in the fan cafe there were only positive reactions," Jungkook muttered while rubbing Taehyung's back. He isn't used to seeing a gloomy Taehyung.

"But they were our fans, Kookie. What about our sunbae's fans?" Taehyung's voice was shaky, barely above a whisper.

"Don't mind them. You didn't do anything wrong."

 

The noise died over time but fans would post pictures of comparisons every now and then.

 

 

~~~

 

 

(February 2014)

 

"Hello, Baekhyun sunbaenim. I'm Kim Taehyung from BTS. It's an honor to finally meet you."

 

"Isn't it too formal, Jongkook?" Taehyung has been wanting to meet his Baekhyun sunbaenim ever since the talks about the resemblance between the two idols.

"What do you expect to do? Run to him shouting 'eomma!'? Of course you should politely introduce yourself. He's a huge sunbae." Jungkook has been comforting his friend for a while now but it doesn't seem to help. Taehyung has been anxious all the day, asking questions like should he just shake Baekhyun's hand or go for a hug.

"Not now Tae, I'm singing next!" Jungkook mumbled in a s

Please log in to read the full chapter