Eight

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

One sunny afternoon, Baekhyun invited Taehyung over their dorm to watch a movie. The rest of the members were busy with their individual schedules and Baekhyun was tired of being cautious that their fans might recognize them outside. As they were walking towards the dorm, they saw Chanyeol coming out.

"Channie? I thought you left hours ago."

"You know what, I'm not feeling well." Chanyeol eyed the two men in front of him, and went back inside.

 

 

The mother and son were busy preparing snacks and drinks for the movie while Chanyeol has been observing them from the side. He hated what he saw, even if he doesn't admit it. He hates how Baekhyun would laugh at everything Taehyung does and Taehyung giggles at Baekhyun's every word.

 

He decided he's had enough so he went inside his room and hid under his covers. "They won't even notice I'm gone."

Just then, there was a knock on his door.

"Hyung, the movie's about to start. Baekhyun hyung said you also want to watch the movie," Taehyung whispered behind the closed door.

  

~~~

 

"Baekhyun hyung, where's Chanyeol hyung's room?"

"The last room on the right. Why?"

"I'll ask him to watch the movie with us."

"That's very nice of you. Thank you."

Taehyung knows he's young, but it doesn't need much experience to know if something's going on between two people.

 

~~~

 

Chanyeol eventually joined them in the living room. Baekhyun noticed him sit on the opposite couch.

Baekhyun diverted his attention from the movie and was visibly concerned with Chanyeol. "Are you feeling better? Do you want me to get medicine?"

Chanyeol settled comfortably into the couch and hugged a pillow. "No. Don't mind me. Enjoy yourselves." 

The movie they're watching was no doubt interesting so it was a perfect distraction for Chanyeol, although from time to time, he would catch a few glances from Taehyung.

"What does this boy want?" he thought to himself.

 

By the time the movie ended, Baekhyun invited Taehyung for dinner, in which they had chicken and Chinese food. Chanyeol's list of what he hates about Baekhyun and Taehyung being together grows every second. He hates how Baekhyun would treat Taehyung like a baby and how Taehyung would pout to get what he wants. Chanyeol was sulking the whole time, irritation evident in his face.

 

After few more hours of playing, Taehyung bid his farewell to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Why don't you see him off?" Chanyeol advised Baekhyun.

Taehyung shook his head. "No need. They might recognize you."

"Thank you. See you again." Baekhyun hugged his son and closed the door.

 

 

"What was that, Chanyeol? Couldn't you be accomodating?" Baekhyun snapped at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's eyes widen with Baekhyun's sudden change in demeanor. "I was, Baekhyun. You just didn't notice, or was I disturbing your date?"

"What date? Chanyeol, don't you walk out on me!" Chanyeol didn't seem to hear Baekhyun since he dashed towards his room.

 

"Why does everybody love you, Baekhyun?"

 

 

 

Taehyung called Baekhyun as soon as he arrived at his dorm. "Is Chanyeol hyung mad?"

"No, Tae. Why would he be? No one can be mad at you."

"Eomma?

Please log in to read the full chapter