Six

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Baekhyun?" The driver was equally shocked upon seeing Baekhyun enter his car, "I'm Jung Daehyun." 

"Byun...Baekhyun," Baekhyun stuttered. He clumsily took the hand Daehyun offered for a handshake. Daehyun smiled at Baekhyun's flustered disposition.

"I'm Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung beamed from the backseat.

Everyone laughed at Taehyung's witty retort.

Baekhyun can sense Daehyun's gaze still upon him, so he felt his face getting hotter. He blames the heat on his padded jacket.

 

 

 

"I don't think it's a good idea for the three of us going to the restaurant. I heard the place is usually crowded at this hour. I'm afraid someone might recognize us." Daehyun felt burdened because he doesn't want Baekhyun and Taehyung to get caught in a difficult situation.

"How about we go to a restaurant with fewer people?" Baekhyun suggested. He became confused when he was more than happy with the change in venue because he can still go to the restaurant with Chanyeol. 

"Why am I even thinking of him?" 

 

 

 

They went to this humble restautant near their initial destination. All the while Daehyun has been courteous and accomodating. He even offered to pay for their meal.

 

The food was fine, delicious, but nothing special. The trio talked nonstop from childhood stories, trainee days to current activities.

 

Baekhyun and Taehyung stayed on their seats, meanwhile, Daehyung went to the counter to pay for their food.

Taehyung looked at Daehyun who was standing by the counter, then back to Baekhyun who was seated in front of him.

"What do you think of Daehyun hyung?"                                

"He's nice. I like him," Baekhyun said while finishing his drink.

"I'm glad. You'll be good friends."                                                                    

Taehyung was more than happy when he saw that Baekhyun enjoyed himself. It was a risky move since Baekhyun's mood has been down recently; he doesn't want to worsen the situation. Although with Daehyun's personality, he knows that Baekhyun will come to like him.

 

 

Afterwards, Daehyun, Baekhyun and Taehyung went to a small pastry shop nearby. Everyone bought a slice for themselves and cupcakes for their members. 

While they were happily eating their share, Baekhyun glanced at the two men in front of him, savoring this precious moment. 

 

 

"Baekhyun," There was a short pause, hesitance in Daehyun's

Please log in to read the full chapter