Five

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

In one of Baekhyun and Taehyung's late night conversations, they came across the topic of relationships.

 

"What's your ideal type, eomma?"

 

 

The members don't pry into the other's whereabouts as long as they're not doing anything reckless. Junmyeon knows Chanyeol is mature enough to think of the consequences of his actions. The leader no longer asked where Chanyeol went or what time he came home. Baekhyun, on the other hand, desperately wanted to ask Chanyeol but the latter was nowhere in sight when he woke up. He later found out that Chanyeol left early for a meeting.

 

 

"Someone who inspires me to become a better person."

 

 

EXO's meal time usually consists of conversations, bickering and laughter amongst the members. That's when Chanyeol announced that he got accepted in a variety show called Roommate.

"I'll stay in a large house with ten other people," Chanyeol proudly told the rest about the show.          

"We'll miss you."

"More space for us."

"Can I use some of your snapbacks? You won't bring them all, right?"

"Let me borrow some of your hoodies." 

The rest of the members were throwing jokes but they know too well that they'll miss Chanyeol.

Baekhyun was going along with the jokes, yet he doesn't know why there's a strange feeling in his chest.

 

 

(Chanyeol's interview on Roommate)

 

Chanyeol: This is my closet. The clothes are sort of unorganized.

Suho: Yes.

Chanyeol: I really like caps, as you can see.
With a new mindset, I'll bring with me all the simple caps first. Like this.
Wait, they can't be squashed. I'm going to bring them all! I forgot my favorite one.
This is tiring. It'll be enough if I bring this much caps, right?

Suho: This is enough.

Chanyeol: I'm planning to bring all of these.
Firstly, I'll pack these things that I'll need.

 

Chanyeol: The second package that I'll pack is none other than my shoes. Firstly, I'll focus on my favorite shoes.

Baekhyun: Yes.

Chanyeol: I actually like all of them. It'll be fine if I don't put them in shoeboxes, right? They won't get squashed, will they?
I'm going to bring them all. Because I'm moving house.
Bye! I'm going.

Tao: Quickly leave.

Baekhyun: You're really bringing them all.

Chanyeol: Yes, I intend to bring them all.

 

Chanyeol: 1, 2, 3. Please! Please!

(Chanyeol and Baekhyun closing the luggage)

Baekhyun: I think you stick a lot of things here. Are these receipts or what?

(Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughing)

Chanyeol: To pack the next page, let's go!

Baekhyun: Go go ssing!
 

 

"Someone who'll be with me forever."

 

Please log in to read the full chapter