Three

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(February 16, 2014)

 

While Taehyung was preparing backstage, out of the corner of his eye he saw someone with the same build and profile as Baekhyun. Just as he was about to walk towards the stranger, the man walked into a corner.

"I must be seeing things." Taehyung thought to himself.

When he reached their waiting room, he noticed that the rest of the members were unusually excited. Taehyung asked what was wrong but they were all pretending to be engrossed into something. Later on, the BTS members went inside the room designed for interviews.

 

That's when he found out why the members were acting strange.

 

Because right in front of him is his mother—

 

—Byun Baekhyun of EXO.

 

 

Taehyung's always ecstatic and nervous, at the same time honored, whenever he meets any senior idols but more so when he saw Baekhyun. No words can express how delighted he was being in the same room as his mother. He somehow ended up standing at the far end opposite of Baekhyun. He was stiff and cautious and was only staring at his mother. 

 

Baekhyun: You're alive.

Taehyung: I'm alive.

 

 

Taehyung was still entranced from seeing Baekhyun and vowed to give his best because his mother is watching. The members were equally pleased with the family reunion.

 

Later on, he found out that his father, Jung Daehyun of BAP, would also perform on the same stage. He wished that his father's group would win today. 

"What a perfect day for the Hyun family," Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He was still overwhelmed from meeting his mother so he thought he's had enough for now. The father and son get-together would have to wait for some other time.

 

They've reached the part of the program wherein the winners would be announced. Everyone who appeared on the show would gather on stage, which means Byun Baekhyun, Kim Taehyung and Jung Daehyun would be on the same stage together, at the same time. A while later, the MCs announced that BAP won. As expected, Taehyung was proud of his father's success.

The broadcast ended and the idols will have to exit the stage. Taehyung did his best to catch up to Baekhyun. Thankfully, his sunbae was still hold up by fellow idols talking to him. He noticed that there seems to be a number of people waiting to speak to Baekhyun. Just as he was about to give up and leave, he saw Baekhyun turn towards his direction and flashed a smile.

"Sunbae, I'm Kim Taehyung of Bangtan Sonyeondan! It's been a pleasure meeting you!" With hesitation, Taehyung extended his hand.

"I saw your performance, you did great! I apologize, but we have to leave. See you around!" Baekhyun shook his hand, then left with his leader Junmyeon. Taehyung was fullfilled nonetheless.

         

Please log in to read the full chapter