Twelve

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The most awaited day of EXO's solo concert tour finally came and everyone was in a good mood. All eleven members were nervous, but at the same time thrilled that their fans can witness what they've been preparing for months. Baekhyun was ecstatic that he can comfortably play around with all the members, most especially Chanyeol. He sincerely hoped that their performance would be memorable for them and for the fans.

 

Every concert, Baekhyun would take a few seconds to admire the silver ocean in front of him. Every aspect of his life was smooth sailing and he could not ask for anything more. He was grateful to the heavens that he has such wonderful people in his life—Taehyung, his charming son, and Daehyun, a trustworthy friend, not to mention thoughtful and compassionate.

 

 

June 17, 2014

 

One lazy afternoon with nothing to do and no available friend to disturb, Baekhyun thought of calling Chanyeol. 

While still staring at the ceiling, he pat around his bed to look for his phone. When he finally found the gadget under his pillow, he pressed the call button. His friend picked up after a few rings, "Hello?"

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked as he rolled around his bed.                   

"I'm at Gangwon-do. Why did you call me?"

An idea came to Baekhyun's mind. "I was bored. Do you invite people over there?"

"Do you want to come over today?" Chanyeol glanced at his roommates for approval. Everyone agreed for Baekhyun to come and visit.

Baekhyun suddenly felt hesitant. "I feel like I would be a disturbance."

"Just come over comfortably. Think of it as your own house."

"Okay."

As soon as he ended the call, he got up and walked towards their closet to find a decent top and jeans. After getting ready, he left the dorm hoping to have a great time with Chanyeol.

 

Unfortunately, Baekhyun arrived before Chanyeol so he was left alone with some of his friend's housemates—Sora unnie, Soohyun unnie and eomma Shin. He wasn't a timid person; however, Chanyeol's housemates are important people in his life now so meeting them for the first time can be likened to meeting his parents.

                                                                                         

"I should do some work since I'm here." Baekhyun said while he was on his way to tour the house.

"If he is Chanyeol's friend then he is our family, too," Sora announced.

 

Soohyun was kind enough to show Baekhyun all the rooms in the house. "Do you watch my part of the show?"

"Of course. Because I want to move in, too," Baekhyun said with burgeoning excitement.

 

Baekhyun thought it would be a perfect idea to live without ten other adolescent males. Ten because he still acknowledges Kris as part of their family, and if Chanyeol wants to move in with him, he would gladly accept him with open arms. He almost forgot that he should also invite Taehyung to live with him.

 

The two unnies and one hyung'

Please log in to read the full chapter