Thirteen

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun looked up at the night sky and probably for the first time, noticed the stars that decorated the vastness. He thought that without the darkness, he wouldn't be able to see the stars.

 

I guess life's like that, too. There will come a point in your life that'll make you appreciate those who have been always there for you and never left your side.

 

 

July 18, 2014

 

Baekhyun lazily walked into SM's building for another meeting. For a moment, he hesitated in front of the door, "Baekhyun, you signed up for this," his manager whispered, nudging Baekhyun to go forward.

Baekhyun could only nod and pull himself together as he followed his manager.

 

When he entered the room, he saw the rest of his managers, along with some executives seated around a long table. One of his managers motioned for Baekhyun to sit across him. He then noticed Taeyeon in all her beautiful glory. Taeyeon was undeniably pretty and charming, not to mention warmhearted. Baekhyun gave a shy smile to Taeyeon as he settled beside her. "Hi, Baek. Long time no see." Taeyeon said in a hushed voice as the meeting started.

Baekhyun nodded and absentmindedly flipped through the papers in front of him.

 

The SM officials discussed how they could distract everyone from the issue of Kris' departure. Apparently, Kris has been hinting for a while so the management thought that a scandal would be a good diversion.

 

Baekhyun was confused with what everyone was saying; however, when it finally dawned upon him, he felt his heart slowly shatter into pieces and started to feel dizzy as if everything is spinning. For months, he has been trying to mentally prepare himself when the management chose him as a sacrificial lamb, but at this moment, Baekhyun thought that no amount of preparation can handle the pain when the day ultimately comes.

 

 

                                                                        

SM Confirms, Girls’ Generation Taeyeon and EXO Baekhyun Are Dating

The report says that Taeyeon and Baekhyun have known each other for about three years, since Baekhyun entered SM as a trainee. Reportedly, they started showing interest in October of last year. According to a source, who was said to be someone close to the two idols, “Their mutual interest started near the end of last year, and they started dating since sometime this past February.”

 

 

 

As Baekhyun was dismissed from the meeting, he saw that he had 14 missed calls from no other than Taehyung. He sighed and was in deep thought contemplating whether this was the right time to talk to him. He was tired—physically and emotionally—that he couldn't handle speaking to his son at the moment.

After saying his farewell to the managers and Taeyeon, he looked around for an empty room. Fortunately, he found a quiet room at the end of the corridor.

Baekhyun rested his head in his hands and began to rub his temples, trying to massage away the headache. In the midst of his ordeal, his

Please log in to read the full chapter