Four

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(February 23, 2014)

 

Taehyung later on found out that BAP will also perform in the music program. The show's about to start so it was too late to go to his father's waiting room.

Fortunately though, he bumped into Daehyung backstage at the end of the program.

"Daehyung sunbae, I'm Kim Taehyung of Bangtan Sonyeondan! It's an honor to meet you." 

"It's a pleasure meeting you, too."

"I see that you're busy, but I'd like to keep in touch with you. Can I have your number?" Taehyung took out his phone and saved Daehyung's number. "Thank you, sunbae! I'll message you!"

 

 

"Eomma, I met appa!" Taehyung thought to himself. Without a hint of shame, he danced in the hallway, earning odd stares from passersby.

 

 

 ~~~

 

 

"Baekhyun, I'll go out with Jin the day after tomorrow, would you like to come? I'll ask Tae, too," Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun because he knows the latter would like to spend time with Taehyung, but doesn't know how to arrange the meeting.

"Sure, Soo!" Baekhyun squealed in excitement. He was pleased to have a friend with sense like Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

"Tae, you know I'll meet up with Kyungsoo sunbae, right? I just got on the phone with him and he said he invited Baekhyun sunbae. Would you like to come with us?

"I'd love that! Thank you, hyung!" If there's a word or phrase that can describe his excitement, that's what Taehyung is feeling right now. 

 

 

 ~~~

 

 

Jin and Taehyung are on their casual clothes, with a hat and mask to hide their faces. They've been told to go to a coffee shop near EXO's dorm. The duo spotted their hyungs at the far corner of the cafe. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo raised their hands when they saw the boys approaching.

"Kyungsoo sunbae," Jin hugged his beloved sunbae whom he hasn't seen in a while, "I'd like you to meet Taehyung, a fellow member of mine."

"I've heard a lot from you," Kyungsoo embraced Jin and did the same to Taehyung.

Taehyung was overwhelmed with the thought that the EXO members already knew about him.

Baekhyun was just quietly observing Jin and Taehyung from where he was standing. After Kyungsoo and the boys' exchange of greetings, he spoke, "Introduce me to your friend, son."

"Eomma, this is Jin hyung. Hyung, this is Baekhyun sunbae." 

After some time, they decided to order their drinks.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jin are catching up on their recent activities; meanwhile, the mother and son are getting to know each other.

"I've been waiting since last year to talk to you, sunbae."

"Sorry, I haven't heard about it if not from Suho hyung. How come you didn't approach me sooner?"

"I was afraid you'd get mad and you didn't want to associate yourself to me."

"Of course not. Why would I be? By the way, do I really look like you?"

"Honestly, I don't know. They say it's because we're in charge of the eyeliner in our group. We're the Hyun eyeliner family."

Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at this thought.

There was a comfortable silenc

Please log in to read the full chapter