Nine

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

April 6, 2014

 

EXO will be performing in China for the 2014 Peace, Love and Friendship concert. It was an honor for them to be part of this event where all distinguished personalities around the world have gathered. 

 

Baekhyun asked his Junmyeon hyung if they have time to go out and buy souvenirs after the concert. The leader affirmed that their manager gave them permission; however, they should go out in pairs. Everyone found their companion, Junmyeon with Lay, Xiumin with Jongdae, Luhan with Sehun, Kris with Tao and Kyungsoo with Jongin.

"Let's go, Baek." Baekhyun was extremely excited when Chanyeol suggested they go together.

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking around the mall, meanwhile the rest of the members went their separate ways. They entered a shop which sells a variety of novelty items.

"Look, Yeol! Do you think Taehyung will like this?" 

Chanyeol took more of the same item. "Here, you should also give the rest of the BTS members. They'll get jealous."

 

Baekhyun suddenly remembered someone, so he took another item for him.

 

 

 

April 8, 2014

         

Baekhyun and the rest of the members were in a restaurant to commemmorate EXO's debut anniversary. Everyone was having fun; after awhile they became emotional as they relished their difficult year and as they expressed their gratitude towards their fans and those who've guided them.

                                                                                                     

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun alone in a corner, looking distressed.

Baekhyun looked up when he noticed Chanyeol get a chair and sit beside him. "I'm so full, Yeol."

"Of course, you ate a year's worth of food. I thought you're on a diet?"

"I know. My stomach hurts. I think it'll explode." Baekhyun groaned.

Chanyeol looked notably concerned. "You want to go home?"

Baekhyun nodded in approval.

"I'll tell Junmyeon hyung."

Chanyeol stood up and went to find their leader.

 

 

While he and Chanyeol were driving home, Baekhyun received a call.

"Baek, I heard it's EXO's anniversary. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Dae. I have something for you. We went to China for a concert so I bought a gift."

"Thank you, Baek. I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"I'm quite busy so let's just meet somewhere. I'm sorry."

"Okay. See you."

 

Baekhyun forgot that he was on the car with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

Chanyeol didn't leave Baekhyun and even accompanied him to his room.

"Chanyeol, don't leave me. My stomach hurts," Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol motioned to leave the room. Chanyeol then sat on the floor by the side of the bed, waiting for Baekhyun to fall asleep.

 

 

Daehyun

See you tomorrow, Baek.

  

 

Chanyeol left the room as soon as he heard Baekhyun's puppy whimpers. He knows it's a sign that he's asleep.

 

Baekhyun was somehow disappointed when he didn't see Chanyeol that morning. He wasn't able to thank him for staying last night.         

 

 

                 

It's Baekhyun's first ti

Please log in to read the full chapter