Ten

[EDITING] Rapprochement: Hyun Family Eomma and Son
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

April 15, 2014 | EXO Comeback Showcase

 

MC: Is there someone who wants to challenge singing this song with a sad expression that is directed to the girl who doesn't love you back?
Chanyeol: Baekhyun?
Baekhyun: Just stop that love. Stop, stop, stop, stop yeah~
MC: Chanyeol seems to want to try it, too?
Baekhyun: Chanyeol?
Chanyeol: I'll take the challenge with the next song. Haha.

~~~

Chen: Thunder is a song about a man and a woman who can't love each other.
MC: Why is it getting sad? Do you want to try singing it with a sad expression?
Chen: Since I already did it earlier, I want to pass the chance to Chanyeol who promised to challenge it next time.
Baekhyun: Fighting!
Baekhyun: I want to hold you~
Chanyeol: I'm as late as the thunder. I'm looking for you only now~

~~~

Chanyeol: Run is about a mysterious girl whose hand we want to hold and leave together to an unknown world with many planets.
MC: If Chanyeol had a girlfriend, where would you want to go now?
Chanyeol: If I had a girlfriend? Then I shall go to EXO planet.
MC: Let's ask them one by one.
Baekhyun: Gangwondo yang-gu! To my grandmother's house. Because you can eat many sweet potatoes and potatoes there.
Chanyeol: For me I want to go to EXO planet.
Baekhyun: Ehhh~

 

 

Today was supposed to be Taehyung's chance to take some rest but he was anxious for Baekhyun's upcoming birthday, that he can't think of a perfect gift for him. After a few minutes of pacing around his room and Jungkook yelling at him to make up his mind, he finally decided to call his Chanyeol hyung for advice.

"Hyung? I was going to buy a gift for Baekhyun hyung's birthday, but I don't know what to get him. Can you help me?"

"He will appreciate anything you'll give him, Tae."

"I just don't want to disappoint him."

"I'll talk to you later, Tae. Bye."

Taehyung wasn't sure if the phone call was of any help.

 

 

Chanyeol hyung

Baekhyun will probably receive many gifts. It'll be better if you treat him out. As you've probably noticed, he loves eating.         

 

 

 

"Baekhyun hyung? Let's go." Taehyung asked Baekhyun to meet up with him, but the latter didn't know that it was part of a birthday surprise.

Baekhyun went out of their dorm and looked around for his son; however, he wasn't expecting to see a black Audi that he knows too well who the owner is.

"Hi. Long time no see, Baek," Daehyung beamed from the driver's seat.

 

 

The road they were passing through was starting to be unfamiliar to Baekhyun. His whole day was filled with practice so he unconsciously fell asleep. When he woke up from his slumber, he could only stare at how breathtaking the sight is.

"Wow." 

"Come on, hyung!" Taehyung excitedly pulled his mother out of the car.

                                                                                                    

 

Daehyun and Taehyung prepared a picnic for Baekhyun. Daehyun knows it's uncomfortable having a picnic at night, but he can't risk getting caught in daylight. They laid out a mat on the grass, big enough for the three of them, then proceeded to arrange their food. Daehyun brought lunchboxes with different types of dishes, meanwhile, Taehyung brought fruits and juice. Everyone enjoyed the food, the ambience and each other's company. They animatedly shared stories and jokes. Taehyung was proud that once again he made Baekhyun happy.

 

"Baek? Do you want to walk around?" Daehyun offered as they were finished eating.                                     

"I'll stay here," Taehyung announced. He got the hint that Daehyun wanted to be alone with Baekhyun.

 

 

"Thank you, Dae. I've never had a picnic before." Baekhyun and Daehyun are walking side by side, passing by bright lights and leaves happily swaying with the wind, enjoying the serene moment.

"Baek?"

Baekhyun hummed in response.

"Baek, I—I really want to know you, to spend more time with you. If that's fine with you."

"Sure, why not?"

"I mean, Baek..."

Baekhyun stopped walking and looked up at Daehyun.

"I—I'm sorry, Dae."

"Why are you ignoring me, Baek?"

"I have so much in my mind right now. I'm really sorry."

"I'll wait for you. Don't forget that."

Daehyung walked off first, Baekhyun eventually followed.

 

 

  

May 6, 2014

 

"Happy Birthday, Baekhyunnie!" All of the EXO members roared the birthday song for their beloved Byun Baekhyun.

"Blow the candle, Baek! Make a wish."

Baekhyun closed his eyes, clasped his hands tightly near his lips as he prayed for his wish to come true.             

"What did you wish for, Baekhyun?" Minseok joked after Baekhyun blew his candles.

Baekhyun flashed a sly smile. "If I tell, it won't come true."

  

 

"Baek?" Baekhyun was on his way to his room when he heard a deep voice, it was almost a whisper.

Baekhyun wasn't sure at first, but the voice could only belong to one man. "Yeol? I thought you were already asleep."

"Happy birthday, Baekhyun."

"Thank you. I enjoyed the party."                                                          

"I wasn't able to buy you a gift, sorry. I didn't have time to go out."

"I understand. Don't worry, Yeol. Being with you on my birthday is a gift itself," Baekhyun and Chanyeol's gaze locked, and when Baekhyun saw the affection in the taller's eyes, he smiled. Chanyeol returned with his own smile.

 

 

                                                                                                    

The following days, Daehyun would regularly check up on Baekhy

Please log in to read the full chapter