Sister

ICE & FIRE

Jessica's POV

I can't believe what I have just heard. There is no way my brother would do that to me. I can't trust a stranger's words. I have to do something. I can't stay like this forever. I fished out my phone from my pocket and start dialing the number that I have always known by heart.

1 ring ... 2 ring ... 3 ring ... No answer

Something is wrong. My brother would never ignore my call. I need to talk to Tiffany. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

“ Hello Jessi, are you okay? ” Her voice was full of anxiety and worry. I feel sorry that I put her through this.
“ Tiff I'm okay. What happen at the palace? Why did my brother ignore my call? And why did Yuri tell me that my brother sold me out? ” I threw questions at her one after another.
“ Wait what did you just say? ”
“ That Yuri told me th.... ”
“ Yuri!!! Kwon Yuri ”
“ Yeah ... ”
“ Jessi, Yuri is a criminal ... ”
“ Yeah I know that ... ”
“ She's not a normal criminal, she's the halfer. She ran out here for a reason and she probably planning to get back what she'd lost. So you shouldn't get yourself involve with her crime ”
“ What is it? What did she lose? ”
“ The throne Jess, Yuri is YoonA's sister ”

Then I remembered “ I know it's too hard to believe, but that's what brother and sister do ”

“ Jessi ... Jessi! Jessica!!! ”
“ Huh Er Tiff I... I have to go ”
“ Okay Jessi stay safe and remember to stay away from Yuri and the palace ”
“ Wait what ? Why do I have to stay away from the palace? ”
“ I still don't know clearly about the detail but they said you are a wanted criminal of the FIRE so you can't get back in the ICE yet. I'll fill you in with more detail later for now just get away from Yuri and stay safe ”
“ Okay Tiff bye love you ”
“ love you too ”

As soon as I hung up the phone, I looked outside of the room to see if there is any sight of Yuri but I couldn't see her. So I transformed to my invincible form and jumped out through the window.

Sunny's POV

Sooyoung for sure is good at running and hiding. I drove my car for 20 minutes already but I still couldn't find her. Arrggg I gave up ... I got off the car and transformed myself into a dog in other to track her scent and to not attract unnecessary attention from the ICE's guards. After walking around for 5 minutes, I finally found her unconscious with a kid beside her. What the heck is going on? I transformed back before walking toward them to prevent the kid from getting scare.

“ What's going on here ? ” I rushed to Sooyoung to see if she was injured but she wasn't
“ I don't know ” the kid replied. I put Sooyoung's arm around my shoulder since I can't carry her with my human form.
“ Whatever kid, don't stay here it's dangerous. Go back to your house ”
“ Let me go with you ” the kid stood up and followed me ... Great
“ Look kid have your parent ever told you not to trust stranger or something ”
“ They did ”
“ Good now run back to your house ”
“ I don't have anywhere to go, take me with you ” this kid's voice is full of authority
“ Yah I'm not a servant, my place is not for kid to run around in. Now go away ”
“ No ! Let me go with you ” She grabbed my hand tight this time
“ Yah kid ... ” I was about to say something when my phone ring
“ Yeah Vic ” I greet my coworker
“ Sunny we have a situation ”
“ Alright I'll be back ” I said and hung up the phone. I looked at the kid who still not let go of my hand.

“ You are one stubborn kid ”
“ Take me with you ”
“ Fine, now tell me your name ”
“ Amber ”

Yuri's POV

I just came back from getting food for Jessica. She may be heartbroken so food may at least cheer her up. I smiled as I walked upstairs and knock on the door before entering.

“ Jessica I brought some ... ” wait there's no Jessica here. Where did she go? Did her brother capture her? Wait but the front door was still lock. This isn't good. She might be in danger. I can't believe how stupid I am to leave her alone. I ran out of the house and drove my car to find her.

Sunny's POV

At the border

I put Sooyoung to bed before turning to look at the kid.

“ You stay here, don't get me in trouble. ” I said without looking at her. I closed the door and walked to my office in order to talk to Victoria.

“ Hey Vic, what's the problem? ”
“ Someone is here to see you ”
“ Where ? ”
“ She's at the conference room ” Victoria looked at me apologetically
“ Okay I get it ” just by her look, I already know who the person is

“ Oh before I forgot, can you bring some food to my room? ”
“ You can't just let that human girl starve huh ”
“ Yeah but you're wrong, there are two girls ”
“ What ? ” I smiled at her before walking away

You never step down here before, what do you want now Kim Taeyeon? I breathed out as I made my way to the conference room.

YoonA's POV

I woke up to see my angel's face look at me worriedly.

“ Young are you okay? ” She asked while helping me to sit
“ I'm fine thank to you. How long have I been out? ” I smiled as she caressed my head lovingly
“ Long enough for them to put you lock up in here ” I looked around ah this is my room
“ What do you mean lock up? ”
“ Young your father is very angry this time. He told the guards to lock you up here and restrict anyone from entering even your mother and me ” I chuckled
“ He's so childish ”
“ Young don't say that ”
“ Okay anything for my baby, so how can you get in here? ”
“ I pretended to be a maid, I even had to borrow the outfit from the real maid. I was so worry I need to come in here to heal you ” She really is my angel.
“ Thank you love, I'm glad you here especially in that y outfit ” I smiled charmingly at her
“ ert ” She hit me but I just laughed
“ Jessica ” I said while Seohyun looked at me weirdly
“ What's wrong? ”
“ She's here, I can hear her thought. ”

Jessica's POV

I have to get into the ICE palace. I have to meet YoonA. She could be in danger because of Yuri. Since I'm in my invisible form, nobody can see me. While I was walking around, I could hear people talking about YoonA being lock up in her room. What did she do to get in that kind of situation? I'm starting to get worry. I can't deny even how cold YoonA acted toward me, I still love her. I've arrived in front of YoonA's room when I heard her voice in my head.
“ Why are you here Jessica ? ” Guess that's her ability
“ YoonA I have to talk to you ” I was about to walk pass those guards through the wall
“ Don't, you can't get in here ”
“ Why ? ” she seems to pause for a bit then replied
“ You'll get caught if you pass them ”
“ Oh okay ”
“ Just say what you want to say ”
“ I came here to warn you. I think Yuri is after you, so ... ”
“ What made you think like that? ” Her voice just turned ice cold, she could be mistaken as an ICE
“ Just trust me okay? You should be careful ” I'm worry about you
“ Why would I be careful? She's my sister. ”
“ She's your sister but she seems to hate you ”
“ Don't you think I know that? ”
“ Look YoonA she may do everything to get her throne back ... ”
“ Then she will get it back because it was hers in the first place ”
“ But YoonA ... ”
“ You should leave now ” she said

“ And thank for the warning anyway first love ” she chuckled
I looked at the door one last time before walking away.

Seohyun's POV

I could hear what YoonA said to Jessica since she talked it out loud. I can't help but disagree with the way YoonA treated her.

“ Why did you do that? ”
“ Huh? Do what? ”
“ Why did you pretend to be her first love? ”
“ Babe are you jealous ? I'm so sorry I ... ”
“ No I'm not jealous since I know you have no feeling for her. But Young the way you treated her is not the way that Yuri unnie would do to her. Why do you have to be so cold heart? ”
“ Seobaby she's the reason why Yuri unnie have to suffer through all of those hardships. Why would I let her live happily? She deserves all the harsh treatments from me. ”
“ Okay then I have to go now before my cover get exposed. ” she held my hand and pulled me back on the bed.
“ Stay here with me, I miss you ”
“ Young I don't think I can ”
“ Please ” she pouted omg she's so damn cute
“ Fine ” I said as she kissed me