The Master Plan

ICE & FIRE

Yuri’s POV

 

I leave Tiffany alone for the time being. Her secret is her business. I don’t have any right to meddle in her life. I just hope Jessica won’t get hurt if she ever found out about what her bestfriend have been keeping from her. Speaking of bestfriend, I think Kim Taeyeon has a lot of explanations to do. There is no way in hell that Tiffany would hide her secret identity from her soulmate. But for now I have someone else to take care. I stopped in front of the door of Sunny’s room. I cracked the door open a bit to see Sunny sitting beside the bed which Sooyoung was lying on. For the first time ever, I see Sunny looked concern. That Amber kid told me that Sooyoung fainted because of some weird things she saw. I don’t even understand what that little girl was blabbing on about.

“ Don’t just stand there, come in ” Sunny said without looking at me

“ How is she? ” I asked, Sunny chuckled

“ That’s it? That’s all you’re going to ask? You should kill me right now for putting her in danger again and again. ”

“ Well I’m not Tiffany. If I were her, you would probably be dead by now ”

“ Tiffany, she’s cute ”

“ Yah leave her alone, she’s Taeyeon’s girlfriend ”

“ Wouldn’t it be fun if I act like YoonA? ”

“ Don’t push it, Sunny ”

“ I’m just stating the truth, Yuri you’re pathetic. There are a lot of things you can do, yet you choose to stand still and let YoonA do whatever she want with Jessica. ” I looked at her, instead of angry with her, I was bitter because what she said was true.

“ Have I gone too far? Anyway I’ll leave you to be with your bestfriend, you guys must have be missing each other to dead. ” she said and walked away.

I didn’t know how long have I been standing there spacing out until I heard Sooyoung’s voice.

“ Don’t think too much about what Sunny said. ” I looked up at her clearly surprise, how long had she been up? And as if she’s a royal who can read mind, she replied

“ I’ve been up since you step foot into this room. Yuri come here, I miss you so much. ” she put her arms up in front of me cutely like a toddler asking for a hug from her mommy.. I smiled and went straight into her warm arms.

“ I miss you so much too. ” she let go of me and act like she was about to puke.

“ Stop being so greasy Kwon ”

“ You started it, you mere human !!! ”

“ Yah how many time have I told you to stop looking down on me? ” she shouted and started hitting me with the pillows. I laughed that is how we supposed to be. We are not the greasy type bestfriend.

“ So how have you been? ” I asked as we have settling down our childish quarrel.

“ Well it is not that bad. I think this place have grown on me. I’m starting to like it. ”

“ Wow does this have something to do with you starting to like Sunny? ” she glared at me

“ I don’t know what you’re talking about? ”

“ Oh come on don’t you play dumb with me Choi ”

“ Fine ! I may have had a small crush but don’t you dare telling this to that weird creature. ”

“ Stop calling her that, Sunny doesn’t like being portray as animal or something similar to it. ”

“ Consider what she said to you a while ago, I think she deserve it. ”

“ It’s okay, It’s not just her. Everyone would be frustrated too, if they see how coward I am. ”

“ Yuri ah love take its own road at its own pace. Just do what you think is the right thing to do. If you are a coward, then pursue her through your cowardly way. If you really want her, you will find a way to get her and if she really is your soul mate soon she will realize how sincere you are. ”

“ Thank Soo. You’ve always been such a good adviser. ”

“ Yep I have good advises for everyone except for myself. ”

“ Here is my advice for you, stop wasting time and confessing to her. Sunny is already a putty in your hand, she is deeply in love. ” she smiled. Sooyoung and Sunny are just so cute. I wish they will just get together already.

“ Yuri … ” Sunny said

“ We have to talk. ” YoonA’s voice was heard in my head. I looked back to see her behind Sunny.

“ Why did you bother asking to ask her if you’re going to come yourself anyway? ” Sunny said as she glared at YoonA.

“ Because she may reject me. ” YoonA said as she walked away.

“ Was that your sister? ” Sooyoung asked

“ Yes, I have to go. I will come back to see you soon. ” I said

“ Umm I will go too. ”

“ Er sure, good luck. ” I heard their conversation, their awkwardness is so cute.

 

Author’s POV

In the border’s meeting room

 

Inside the room, there was a big table standing in the middle with four chairs on each side. Tiffany was sitting next to Taeyeon on the left side. YoonA and Seohyun were on the other side facing them. While Amber was sitting on the left side of Taeyeon, the only person who she most familiar with among them. Yuri who just walked in, chose to sit next to Seohyun. Sunny walked to stand in front of them and said

“ Guys I have someone to introduce to you. This is Amber, she is the princess of the Earth nation. ” she pointed at Amber while the others looked at her in surprise.

“ As you may already have known that she and her mother came here not too long ago. No one have learnt about their presence until her mother, the ruler’s wife, was mysteriously killed. ”

“ Amber, you may continue your story. ” Sunny said

“ Our nation currently has no ruler. My father, the Earth ruler, was murdered a long time ago. My mother and I came here in hope of finding my lost sisters. ”

“ Sisters? But the legend said that the two young princess died a long side their father. ” Seohyun said

“ At first, we believe that too, but my sisters’ caretaker sent a massage to us that she is alive and so does my sisters. She has been living low hiding and keeping track of their whereabouts. ”

“ So you and your mother were here to find her? ” Yuri asked

“ Yes but our arrival was expected. My mother was kidnapped as soon as we got here and I was chasing by five guys. I only found out that my mother was killed by Sunny. ” everyone was sad, why did such a young kid have to go through such a harsh experience.

“ Five guys? Isn’t that the ICE’s watch dogs? ” Taeyeon asked

“ Yes, we think that they may have something to do with this. Just early today they came for her again, but luckily I found her before they did. ” Sunny replied

“ We have to find the caretaker faster. Amber might be in more danger now that they find her whereabouts. ” YoonA said

“ I know where she is. She is in the abandon warehouse in the human nation, but the problem is that warehouse is not easy to find. ” Amber replied

“ I’ll go with you. I may not have any magic but I know the human nation inside out. ” Sooyoung who just came out of nowhere interrupted them.

“ No, that is too dangerous. ” Sunny disagreed

“ I’ll go with them. Don’t worry Sunny, I can take care of the both of them. ”

“ Let me go too. ” Tiffany who was silent all along finally found her voice.

“ No !!! ” Taeyeon and Sunny said in unison

“ Well that is weird ” YoonA said clearly amuse at Taeyeon and Sunny’s harmony.

“ Great, two is better than one. ” Yuri said. Tiffany smiled, if only they know what Yuri means by that.

 

In the car

 

Yuri was in the driver sit with Tiffany siting on her right side. Sooyoung was at the backseat with Amber.

“ Thank you guys for taking me. I will remember your kindness forever. Especially you Sooyoung, I know this is very dangerous for you. ”

“ I don’t mind doing this for a friend. I have grown fond of you after what we’ve been through together. You are like my little sister, Amber. ”

“ You are like my big sister too. ” Amber said and smiled

“ I’m glad, now Sooyoung have someone to take care of her. ” Yuri joked

“ Yah what are you talking about? I’m older than her. You have no idea how hard I try to take good care of her. ”

“ Yeah like how you fainted on her in that dangerous jungle. ”

“ Enough Yuri, don’t ruin their sweet moment. ” Tiffany said

“ Thank you beautiful lady, see Kwon? You should have learnt some manner from her and stop acting like a jerk. ” Sooyoung said as she glared at Yuri.

“ You’re welcome, Yuri can never be like me, she needs to act like a jerk to get the attention of a certain ice princess. I’m Tiffany by the way. ”

“ Hi I’m Sooyoung, you’re right but no matter how jerky she is, she still get ignored by Jessica Jung.” Sooyoung said and laughed with Tiffany

“ You guys are meanies. Stop bullying me please. ”

“ Geez childish Kwon, you started it … ” Sooyoung stop what she was saying as she drove pass her old neighborhood.

“ What’s wrong Soo? ” Yuri said as she stopped the car.

“ This was my neightborhood. My family used to live here. That house on the left side used to be my house before it got burned, that one on the right was my uncle’s house. Me and my cousins used to run down in secret to my uncle’s gun factory underground. We like to see the way guns were made. ”

“ Wait factory? This could be the warehouse that Amber was talking about. ” Tiffany said

“ Is this factory hard to find? Is it hidden? ” Amber asked

“ Yeah our family lived under this business for years, we can’t let anyone find out. ” Sooyoung said

“ Take us there. This is worth a try. ”

“ Okay, follow me. ”

Sooyoung told them that the secret door to the warehouse was in the pond 3 miles away from their houses. They need to swim down toward the floor of the pond in other to reach the door. The only reason that no one has ever found the door was because the floor was so dark that you can’t see anything. You have to remember the door by heart.

 

Inside the gun factory

 

“ Wow this place is huge. ” They all said in unison.

“ Yep this is bigger than I had remembered. ”

“ Your highness is that you? ” an old woman’s voice come out from behind them. As she came to light, her old wrinkle face was visible to them. Her voice was soft and weak. Her posture was old and fragile, it looked like she has been living for a long time.

“ Are you the caretaker? ” Amber asked

“ Yes, your highness. Your mother must have told you to find me. Where is she? ” the old woman asked

“ She’s gone. ” the old woman’s face was sad but she didn’t look surprise. It seem like she got used to let people go.

“ Oh poor thing, but at least you have found your sister. ” she said as she smiled

“ Your highness, I’m so glad to see you so alive and healthy. ” she said as she looked at the other three clueless people standing behind Amber.

“ Yuri is she talking to you? ” Sooyoung whispered

“ No way, I’m not a princess anymore and the last time I check, I was born a Fire not Earth. ” Yuri whispered back

They were whispering back and forth and didn’t realize that the old woman had walked pass them.

“ Your highness, please forgive me for failing my duty on protecting you and let those evil creatures took you away from your kingdom and your beloved parents. ” she bowed down in front of Tiffany, crying and begging for forgiveness from the clueless new found princess.

“ Un…nie?” Amber said as she looked at Tiffany

“ You must be kidding me. ” Tiffany said as she laughed nervously

“ Tiffany calm down ” Yuri said as everyone else beside her and the old lady are in the state of shock.

“ NO !! This is a joke ! ” Tiffany said as she ran away

 

At the ICE palace

Yonghwa’s POV

 

“ Our plan is processing well, your highness. Our traps set out perfectly. ” Taeyang said

“ Good, don’t disappoint me again this time. ”

“ G-Dragon have you contacted the person that I asked you to? ”

“ Yes your highness, he will be here on the date that we set. ”

“ Kwon Yuri, soon you will be mine. Jessica you have no idea what is coming your way. Soon I will own everything and everyone. ” He smiled as the victory is already in his hand.