The Banishment ?

ICE & FIRE

Sunny's POV

As soon as Yuri left, I carried the unconscious girl into my room. I put her down on my bed and transformed myself into my human form.
“ Since when did you interest in human? ” Victoria said as she stood in front of my door
“ She amused me with her braveness. ”
“ Are you for real? ” Victoria said with disgust
“ Whatever. Do you need anything from me? ” I said as I turned to face my partner
“ Yeah The ICE wants to talk with us regarding the ICE Princess's banishment. ”
“ Banishment? ”
“ Yeah come on let's go ” I nodded as I looked at Sooyoung one last time

Yuri's POV

I ran upstairs before Jessica could unleash her wrath on me.
“ Yah you stupid fire monkey, come out here ” I heard her scream accompany by her banging on the door
“ No way sweetheart muah ” I shouted back with a kiss sound
“ YOU open this door right now before I break it down ”
“ Aw you want to destroy the door so you can see my face, well that is just so sweet ”
“ YOU!!! ” haha I can imagine her speechless red face with her blue eyes. She used to do that a lot ...

Flashback

“ Sica ” I shouted as I run to Jessica with a stupid smile on my face
“ What? ” She said as she was gathering herbs in her basket. We were in the forest picking rare herbs for her grandfather's potion receipts.
“ I have found something interesting for you ” I walked near her and picked something green from my basket.
“ What is it ? ” she said with curiosity but her face turned dark red as soon as she saw what in my hand. I laughed so hard that I fell the ground.
“ haha you should have seen your face ”
“ Oh yeah ? How about my face now? ” she said as her eyes turned blue. I stopped laughing and started running to Taeyeon and Tiffany to ask them for help.

Flashback end

I smiled at the memory but my smile disappeared when I remember that she still doesn't who I am. Wait something is not right ... Suddenly it became quiet, the banging sound and Jessica's voice are gone. I placed my ear on the door and there was still no sound except the sound of birds chirping from outside. I opened the door slowly and put my head out. I was about to move my body outside when she jumped on me from behind.
“ Gotcha ” she said as she was sitting on top of me. What the ... How? Ah I forgot that she can go invisible ... Aish this is so unfair
“ Yah get off me you're so heavy ”
“ You can say that again ” she said as hit me with full force
“ Yah stop ” I said as I struggled hard. Finally, I turned my body and pushed her inside the room. Right now I'm the one who is on top. I smirked at her as she glared at me.

“ What are you guys doing? ” I turned my head to the familiar voice and saw Sunny standing by the window looking down at us. I stood up immediately and replied
“ No... nothing ” she chuckled as she looked at Jessica
“ Is that a hickey ? ” she said as she pointed at Jessica's neck.
“ N...no of course not ” Jessica said and quickly covered her neck before sprung out of the room.
“ Really ? I was pretty sure that was a hickey ” I heard Sunny mumbled to herself
I cleared my throat to get her attention
“ Oh right, I'm here to tell you that ... ” I grabbed a hold of her hand before she could finish her sentence.
“ What are you doing ? ” she said as she raised her eyebrow. I let go of her hand and said
“ I got it ” I said
She touched her hand and mumbled
“ what a weirdo ”
She was about to go when I said
“ How is Sooyoung? You didn't do anything stupid to her right? ”
“ I'm not the ert one here. That was definitely a hickey ” she laughed as she transformed into a bird and fly away. What the heck -.- that stupid Sunny

Sooyoung's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling above me. How long have I been out? The last thing I remember was Yuri putting her hands on my face. Wait! Yuri did she really leave me here with that midget? I sprung up to my sitting position only to scream
“ Aahhhhhh ” when I see the midget girl sitting and looking at me with a smiling face.
“ Aish you're too noisy ” she said as she walked to the bed and put her hand on my forehead
“ You seem to be fine ” I pushed her hand away
“ Are you taking me hostage? Where is Yuri? ”
“ You are with me right now. Why do you have to mention other girl? You broke my heart babe. ” She said as she pouted ... She is kind of cute looking like that ... Wait I suppose to hate her. I got off the bed and walked straight to the main door.
“ Hey where are you going ? ” She said as she held my hand
“ I have to find Yuri. ”
“ She left you here with me. You are mine now ” she said arrogantly. How dare she?
“ What the hell? There's no way I'm going to live here with you. ”
“ Well we can run away and find a place for both of us ” What's wrong with this girl ?
“ Go away, who said I want to be with you? ” I said as I tried to walk away from this clingy girl
“ Fine if you really want to meet her that bad, I'll take you to her. ” She said as she dragged me to her car. How weird? This girl touched me so freely and yet I feel comfortable about it.

Sunny's POV

This girl is really something. How can she be so stubborn yet so cute at the same time, I look at her as I was driving into the human nation.
“ Focus on the road, I don't want to die from your carelessness. ”
“ What's the point ? There's not any car on the road anyway. ”
“ Wait what is happening here? ” she said as she looked at the commotion outside. There's a bunch of ICE gangsters hitting some innocent looking humans. Typical ICE idiots.
“ Don't worry about that. Yuri is still far away from here ”
“ Stop the car ”
“ Why? ”
“ I said stop ” she ran outside as soon as I stopped the car. My eyes widen, this girl's reckless behavior is really left me speechless.
“ Stop ” she said as she pushed one of the gangsters away from the human.
“ What the hell? ” He shouted and was about to hit Sooyoung when I grabbed his hand. I looked at his face and recognized him immediately.
“ Sorry Taeyang, let this one go ” Then it hits me. They are not gangsters. They are the royal's watch dogs. This must be royal's business.
“ Let's go and be quiet ” I said as I held Sooyoung's hand and walked back to the car
“ What are you doing ? Let go of me, they are hurting innocent people!!! ” she shouted
“ Stop it, yes they are hurting them but it is none of our business ”
“ You said that because they are human ” I let go of her hand
“ Yes they are human, they are useless so I don't have to save them ” I shouted at her.

Slap


She slapped me hard as she cried
“ You are a monster just like all of them ” she said and ran away. Her words made me realize that I hurt her feeling.

Yuri's POV

I’m still worry about how I should break the news to Jessica. Seems like the situation is even more complicated right now. When I took Sunny's hand in my hand, I could see what she saw. That was another one of my ability which nobody knew about. I sat on the bed trying to figure out how to stop Jessica from going back to her palace before she started to demand it again. But I guess I don't have much time.

“ Stop daydreaming and taking me back to my palace right now ” I sighed
“ You can't go back right now ” I said lazily
“ What are you talking about ? I know you may have feeling for me but I'm not going to stuck here with you forever. ”
“ Princess if you remember, you are the one who has feeling for me ”
“ What ? You wish, for your information I have a fiancé. ” she said as she showed a ring on her finger. This is stupidity, I frown as I glare at her
“ Shut up! I'm not your chauffeur, I'm not going to take you anywhere ” I said and started to walk away when she yanked me back
“ You have to take me there and you have to do it right now!!! ”
“ I already said that you can't go back!!! ”
“ You little piece of ” She said as she tried to froze me to dead. I was faster as I broke her ice power and pinned her to the wall
“ You can't go back, your parents don't remember you anymore ”
“ Wh...what are you talking about? ”
“ Your brother is the mastermind, he sold you out to take over the throne ”
“ No way my brother would never do that to me ”
“ I know it's too hard to believe, but that's what brother and sister do ” I said as I walked away. I hate to see her cry while I can't do anything to console her because I'm not the person that she need right now.

Sooyoung's POV

I can't believe what she said. They always say that humans are useless, that we are low lives, that they are superior to us. I have my reason to be like this, my family was destroyed because of them, I was in jail because of them. Yuri was the only none human being who saved me and gave me love in this lonely world.

“ Where the hell is she? ” I stopped running when I heard a guy's voice in a house near me. There seems to be 3 people in that house.
“ Come on let's go to the other house ”
“ Yes hurry, if we can't find her, he's going to kill us ”
I hide behind the door as I listened to their conversation. Their outfits are the same as the guy I saw earlier. They must be in the same group. I looked around when they leave and realized that I had run quite far from Sunny's car. I walked into the house wanting to rest for a bit. I was so tired from all the running and crying.

“ Hhmmp ” I looked around as I heard a whimper.
“ Wh...who’s there? ” I said in a panic state. I walked toward the source of the sound which was under the bed. I was fighting with my mind on whether I should look under the bed or not. What if it's a ghost? But it sounds like the person is in pain. The fighting stopped and my kind soul had won. I bended down slowly and ...

“ Aahhhhhh ” the last thing I remember before I lost my conciseness were a pair of green eyes.