The Creature

ICE & FIRE

Taeyeon's POV

How dare she come up here like this? Did she think her invisible form can escape my eyes? Oh I forgot that she didn't know about my power haha / inserted grandma laugh /
She was just standing there looking at me. She seemed to be bit shock that I could see her, so I asked her again.
“ What do you think you doing in front of my office? ”
She seemed to recover from the shock because she started laughing and replied
“ Well I come here to check my soon to be wife's security system as you should have known that I will soon be the ruler's wife. So how dare you talking to me like this. Kim Taeyeon? ”
“ Nobody, not even the ruler dare coming here without my knowledge, so you come here like this is extremely suspicious. ”
“ Well then ” My eyes widen when she suddenly threw a potion at me. Damn it I forgot that her grandfather is the master of potion. The potion grew strong unbreakable ice which covered from my legs until my waist. Damn her -.-

Jessica's POV

Good thing that my brother gave me this awesome potion. I ran as fast as I can into her office. My brother gave me a map of the place which I have no idea how he got his hand on it. I knew exactly where the button is. I ran toward the General's desk and click under it. Suddenly all the sirens rang loudly through the prison. I ran out of the office pass Taeyeon not forgetting to shout at her

“ Goodbye loser!!! ”

Taeyeon's POV

Damn this girl pissed me off so bad. My eyes grew red when I sent the signal through them and release the Fire beast from the room next to the office. The mystical creature that look like a 5m tall giant bear with fire flame cover its whole body roar loudly through the whole building. This beast is my personal pet, Flame. The door opened and the beast jumped down outside the building. I could see everything through my favorite pet's eyes.
' Guard! Guard! come here and melt this stupid ice off of me ' I yelled for the guards

Jessica's POV

I was inside the elevator coming down from the highest floor when I heard a loud roar that seem to come from a beast. I pushed the elevator button faster, who know what that Kim Taeyeon is capable of.
Ting!
I walked out of the elevator slowly in case any guards would walk by. When the elevator's door closed, I stood still when I saw a creepy creature glaring and roaring at me. I was about to run when the bearlike creature threw its arm at me. My body was thrown across the room to the wall nearby. I felt like I was about to pass out, I tried to put my invisible back form but I couldn't. I think the beast hit me a bit hard that it injured me. I closed my eyes when I see the creature's eyes burning with fire flame ready to kill me.

Yuri's POV

Something is wrong because suddenly all the cell's doors are open and all the criminals are running out. As we arrived at the ground floors, me and Sooyoung were hiding behind the stair close to the elevator. Suddenly we heard a roaring sound and a girl was being attacked by a bearlike beast. Sooyoung who were holding onto me while shaking like a leaf finally speak
“ What ... what is that ? ”
“ That is Flame, Taeyeon's dearest pet ” I replied
“ How did you know that? ”
“ She took it in since we were a kid. Flame grew a lot since the last time I saw it ”
“ Come on let's go, with that chaos no one would bother to find us ”
“ No we can't leave her like that ” Sooyoung said while her hands were stopping me from moving
“ Huh? Save who? ”
“ Her ” She pointed at the girl who were being burnt alive by the beast.
“ Why would I save her ? ”
“ Because she is beautiful ”
“ What the heck ? You couldn't even see her face ” I was starting to get annoy. I was trying not to get killed, not to be a hero here.
“ Come on, trust me I have good eyes for beauty , just please help her​ ”
“ No ” I was about to walk away when Sooyoung already fired her gun at the beast
“ What the ?? ” I shouted
The beast is attacking her now. Sooyoung fell down shaking when the beast ran toward her. This girl is so damn reckless. I jumped in front the beast holding on to the head. I looked at it through the eyes.
“ Taeyeon ah I'm sorry that my friend hurts Flame with the gun and I'm really sorry for whatever that girl you were attacking did but please let this one go. ” I was trying my best and hope that this work. I walked to Sooyoung who was already helping that poor girl up when the beast stopped moving and it's eyes were soften.
“ Sooyoung let's go now ” I said as I helped holding the girl's other arm
“ See I told you that she's beautiful ” My eyes widen when I looked at the girl's face. She is unconscious at the moment.
“ What's wrong? ” I guess Sooyoung have never seen Jessica before because she didn’t recognize her at all. Well that make sense since she was in the prison since God know how long.
“ Nothing ” I replied then we walked through the front door when I heard the beast roar again before it disappeared. We arrived in front of the building when we saw them ...

YoonA's POV

Me and Seohyun have just arrived at the front gate of the prison when we see Yuri unnie and two other girls with her. I was in shock. It has been a long time since we meet. Yuri unnie was just standing there glaring at me. I fell so sad, what can I do to get a smile from you? I snapped out of my thought when I see Jessica, what is she doing here? She seems to be hurting because she is unconscious, so I turned to Seohyun.
' Seohyun go and heal her ' Seohyun is a very special girl, one of all the beautiful special things she has is her healing power. She nodded her head at me and went straight to heal Jessica's wounds. She seemed to be attack by the beast. I have to have a word with Taeyeon about this.
After she had done with her job, Jessica seem to have a bit of her conscious back.
“ She will be okay now ” Seohyun said to me
“ Good ”
I walked up to Yuri unnie and gave her our car key
“ You can take my car and drive away for now ”
Clank !!!
The sound of something fell to the ground, the tall girl picked it up and said
“ Yuri this looks like a car key. ”
Jessica turned her head to the girl and finally said her first word
“ that's my car key, it's right over there ”
“ let's go then ” Yuri unnie finally replied and walked away without looking at both of us. I walked into the building with Seohyun behind me after I heard the car engine started and drove away.
“ let's go to the top floor ”

Unknown POV

“ This is interesting ” Said the birdlike creature as it flew away from the prison. It's been flying around there for a while now and spied over everything that was happening. As it arrived at its home, the birdlike creature transformed itself into a human form. The person chuckled a little while facing her family photo.
“ I think we will meet soon ”