Lost control

ICE & FIRE

At the border

Sunny's POV

I have just arrived at the border. I keep thinking about Tiffany and when will I be able to see her again. Don't get me wrong, I have no romantic feeling for her. I just have a strange feeling toward her, a strange feeling in a good way. I walked inside suddenly remember about Sooyoung and Amber. Have they eaten anything? Since Victoria is not here today, I did prepare some dinner for them before I went to see my father though.

“ Sooyoung! Amber! ” Where are they? I started to get panic after I checked every parts of the building and couldn't find them. This is not good. I have a bad feeling about this. I transformed myself into a bird and fly around looking for them in the forest. The forest in this area is really big, it's dark and the trees are pretty much the duplication of one another. They will be 100% get lost in there. I flew around for a while until I spotted 5 figures were busy roaming the forest looking for something or rather someone. These figures are really familiar. Wait aren't they the 5 watch dogs of the ICE? What are they ...

“ Ahhhhhh!!! ” A screaming sound came from the other side. If my hearing is not wrong, that is definitely Sooyoung's scream. Unfortunately, I was not the only one who heard it. Those five guys were suddenly running toward the direction.

Author's POV

The sleeping figure was slowly woken up from the annoying sunlight that shine through the window. She sighed annoyingly but still force herself to get up. She was clearly not a morning person. She stretched her body like a cat. She wasn’t aware of a figure sitting on the chair beside the bed. The figure was smiling like an idiot seeing how cute she was. She didn't care how tired she was. Yes, Yuri didn't sleep at all last night because she felt so guilty for leaving Jessica on the road. She was so worry that she couldn't leave Jessica for even a second. She put on a poker face before clearing .

“ Ehem ” Jessica startled by the sound that Yuri made. She turned to glare at Yuri still mad about what she did yesterday.

“ Get out of my room ” she said coldly, Yuri frowned

“ Fine but I don't regret doing what I did yesterday. ” Yuri said as she made her way out. Jessica glared at Yuri's back until it disappeared
“ Aish so annoying ” She said as she entered the bathroom.

Sunny's POV

My eyes widen as I saw the five watch dogs run toward the direction of the sound. Luckily I can fly faster than them, I flew down toward two figures hiding in the darkest part of the forest. I flew down toward them only to see an unconscious Sooyoung and a green eyes Amber. I transformed into an Eagle and carried both of them back to the office building.

“ What happened, your highness? ” I said as soon as I led them down. Amber's eyes widen.

“ How? ” she seemed shock and that was amusing.

“ Your eyes were green just now which means you just finished using your ability. By that fact, I can conclude that you are a royal and the green eyes thingy indicate that you are the lost princess of the Earth Nation. ”

“ So now please answer me what happened to Sooyoung? ”

“ I ... I was trying to calm her down with my ability because she freaked out. ”

“ I believe you have the ability to make people see an illusion right ? ”

“ Yes ”

“ What did you make her see ? ”

“ Ghosts ”

“ Ghosts??? Really? ” I said in disbelief. Aish that girl is easily scared.

“ At least you are safe now. You should go and rest. I'll cook breakfast since it’s already morning. ”

Yuri's POV

I was cooking breakfast when I heard the door to Jessica's room open. I glanced at her for a bit before continuing my activity. She made a coffee for herself. I finished up and put the freshly made pancakes on the table - American breakfast.

“ Breakfast is ready ” I announced. She came and sat down on the chair still ignoring me. I sat down too. We had a staring contest for about 2 minutes.

She sighed and said
“ Why are you acting like this? ”

“ Acting like what? ” I raised my eyebrow

“ Acting like you care when in reality you are not ” Okay now this is ridiculous

“ I don't care?? well if I don't care, I would not have drove there to find you. If I don't care, I would have killed you on the spot. ”

“ Or it was because you don't care, that's why you left me to get killed than to dirty your own hand with my blood!!! ”

“ Oh yeah? Maybe because in your stupid head, I have always been a bad person. ”

“ Because that is the fact, you're a criminal. How else am I supposed to think? ” Right, She's right.

“ I guess you're right, you are looking for a Prince Charming not a CRIMINAL like me!!! Oh no not a criminal, I'm a ing dangerous halfer!!! ” Is it my imagination ? She seemed to stare at me in horror. Wait my hands, they are glowing with fire ... oh no I have to get out of here before I end up hurting her.

Author's POV

Yuri rushed for the door, her hands reach for the doorknob. She opened it and lit it on fire. As the door opened, there standing outside with shocking faces were YoonA and Seohyun.

“ What are you doing here? ” Yuri's anger suddenly went up.

“ We are here to ... ” YoonA's words were cut off by

“ YoonA! ” Jessica who ran outside and hugged her tight. YoonA was shock, yet she didn't move a muscle to push Jessica away. Meanwhile there were two burning jealous eyes glaring through their heads.

“ Take your hands off of her!!! ” Yuri lost control of herself. She pushed YoonA with a strong force which landed her on the ground.

“ Yuri! ” “ Yuri unnie! ” Jessica and Seohyun screamed in shock.

Yuri's anger came out and there was no way to stop it. She has no control over it anymore. She matched toward YoonA with great speed but to everyone's horror Jessica pushed YoonA away and took her place. Yuri pinned Jessica to the wall with both hand on trying to suffocate her. Jessica's body was lit on fire, she tried to shield herself with ICE but her power was no match for Yuri. She looked at YoonA one last time before closing her eyes accepting her death. Yuri's tears fell down her cheeks. The worst part is she is killing Jessica and she aware of it but she can't stop herself anymore.

I'm really really sorry for not reply your comments and not being active a lot. This is my last year at medical school, so I'm extremely busy. Please bear with me :( anyway Happy lunar New Year guys. Wish you all the best from your lazy author XD