The Secret

ICE & FIRE

YoonA's POV

Oh no Yuri unnie had released the halfer's power. I looked around, at my right hand the fire that was on the door a few seconds ago had spread to the whole house, while on my left hand Yuri unnie was in the process of cooking Jessica alive. This is not good, she had no control over herself. I know how strong the halfer is. When their full power has released, they have no clear sense of who in front of them. They will kill everyone in sight and they can't be stopped so easily. That is why everyone want to get rid of them or to have them under their controls. However, in the state of panicking, I had nothing in my head other than to stop Yuri unnie before she burns the love of her life to dead. I ran toward her in hope that I could soften the impacted of the fire on Jessica since I'm also a Fire royal. Unfortunately, before I could reach her, her power exploded and sent me right off into the burning house. Even though the fire couldn't harm me, the strong impact from her had left my ribs broken. I was in so much pain.

“ YoonA!!! ” I heard Seohyun’s voice called out my name

I sensed that she was running toward my direction, so I got into her head.

“ Seo don't worry about me, go and heal Jessica. ”

“ But Young, you're in danger right now. ”

“ I'm okay, save her. ”

“ But ... ”

“ Go now! This is an order! ” I said to her before I lose my consciousness

Sunny's POV

I was setting breakfast on the table for Amber when Victoria called me to go outside.

“ Finish your meal and have a rest, your highness. I will be back. ” I said to Amber

I saw a familiar woman when I was walking through the door. It's Tiffany, what is she doing here?

“ Hi ” she greeted me with her beautiful eyes smile

“ Hi, are you passing through the border? ”

“ Yes, I was going back when I remembered that you work here. I thought I should drop by. ”

“ I see. It's so nice of you. Normally royals don't pass through here if they are not on formal meeting, you're the first. ”

“ Ah well I'm not a royal. ” she said, but she seemed to hold something back

“ Really? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I just assume you are one since you associate with my sister. ”

“ It's okay, you two don't seem to get along though not that I want to be nosy in your family matter but I'm concern. ”

“ Don't worry, that is normal for step sister. ”

“ Step sister? You ... ” Tiffany was about to continue when

“ OMG SUNNY LOOK!!! ” I heard Victoria shouted

The three of us looked in horror at the amount of smoke coming up to the sky. Oh no me and Tiffany look at each other as if we both agree on the same thing that this amount of smoke can only happen because of Kwon Yuri.

“ Tiffany, I'm sorry but I have to go. ” I ran inside and grabbed Amber's arm

“ I'm sorry your highness but I need you now. Let's go! ”

Seohyun's POV

I was dead worry about YoonA but I can't go against her order. Right now I'm here by Jessica's side healing her and hoping that she has enough strength to stay alive until someone comes. Who am I kidding? At this rate, I don't think anyone can save her. Not even me, her whole body is on fire. I can feel the ice inside her body started to break piece by piece. She is in a huge amount of pain and she doesn't even have the strength to scream. On the other hand, Yuri unnie almost reach the full power of the halfer, her eyes changed from the familiar soft red that all us have to the deep dark red that are too scary to look into. But I can’t take my eyes away from her. My eyes got teary, seeing how the killer is in as much pain as the victim. Yuri unnie’s eyes are full of tears. She’s crying.

“ Jessica!!! ” I heard someone’s voice shouted at a far distant and suddenly I was not in front of the burning house healing Jessica anymore. I was … teleported?

“ Urgg ” I grunted as I fell on the ground somewhere

“ Get up ” The same voice said and a hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked up to see the shock of my life. Tiffany is standing here in front me. Her eyes were … grey?

“ Seohyun save Jessica please ” I was brought back to Earth after hearing Jessica’s name. I got up quickly and went to her. There she was lying down unconscious, I couldn’t even describe how painful she looked. Tiffany was crying while begging me to hurry and save her. Many tears had fallen today.

Back to Yuri

Taeyeon’s POV

I went to Yuri and Jessica’s hiding place as soon as I got Tiffany’s text. I summoned Flame to be with me just in case Yuri loses control and it was the right choice to do. When I arrived, there’s no one in sight other than Yuri who were walking toward the burning house. What is she doing? Trying to burn herself, well she won’t get burnt anyway? I was losing in my thought but then I remembered when she is like this, she will kill anyone insight. There must be someone in there. Thank to my good reflect I ordered Flame to stomp on Yuri, while I rushed to save whoever is in the house. Flame won’t hold Yuri for long, so I have to hurry. There I saw Yoona lying, a part her body seems to be broken. I got her outside as soon as Yuri start fighting against Flame. My pet roared in pain, while struggling to keep Yuri pinned down. I ran to them

‘Yuri Yuri wake up, don’t let the power control you, Yuri !!!’ she looked at me as if she was asking for help. I don’t know what to do. Suddenly I got thrown along with Flame as her power exploded. Luckily Flame took most of the impact or I might become another YoonA by now. I ran to stand in front Yuri as she matched toward Yoona again. I waited for the impact of her sending me to hell but it was blocked by a King Kong.

“ Taeyeon let me handle this. ” Sunny said to me

Sunny’s POV

I came here a bit too late as I had to tell Victoria not to alert the others and let me handle this quietly. I can’t let them find Yuri and Jessica. However, as soon as I arrived another problem present in front of my face. The suppose imprisoned princess was not lying in her comfy king size bed but on the ground unconscious. Before any more damages were done, I transformed into a King Kong to save Taeyeon and YoonA’s asses.

“ What the hell? Why are you bringing a kid here? Yuri is in a ing killing spree. ” Taeyeon shouted

“ She’s not just a kid and she’s here to save our asses. ” I shouted back

“ Urgg ” I grunted as Yuri hit me hard

“ Flame help her!!! ” I heard Taeyeon order her pet, well two is better than one

It took both me and Flame to pin one Yuri down on the ground again.

“ Amber, it’s your turn now ” Amber ran to us as soon as she heard me

“ Be careful ” I said

She nodded and put both of her hand on Yuri’s head. She closed her eyes for a while until Yuri start calming down. We stayed like that for about 30 minutes to make sure that Yuri is deep in her slumber.

“ W…what? Who the hell is she? ” Taeyeon finally spoke and pointed at Amber who was smiling at her. I sighed … I have to explain to a lot of people.

After the storm calms down

Author’s POV

After everything calms down … well in this case Yuri calms down, everyone is staying in Sunny’s crib right now. Even though it is the most dangerous place for them to be, it is the only place they can afford to take care of their injured friends. Sunny had to convince Victoria to visit her parents by giving up on her own vacation permit. Victoria shouldn’t know so much. The less she knows, the safer she is.

Yuri’s POV

I had woken up an hour ago. I was angry at myself for losing control and hurting a lot of people that I deeply care about. I’m worried sick about Jessica, even though I heard from the other that she is okay now. I decided to see her and apology.

Knock Knock

“ Come in ” I heard her soft voice. I walked in, as soon as I saw her tears were welling up in my eyes. How could I ever hurt such a fragile angel who shouldn’t have suffered that much pain.

“ Jessica I’m so sorry for what happened, I don’t deserve your forgiveness. I …”

“ It’s okay Yuri, I know you didn’t mean for it to happen. Beside it’s not entire your fault to left me on the road again. ” she said, What?

“ I’m sorry, what did you say? Left you on the road? ”

“ Yeah Tiffany told me that I had another argument with you, you left me but you went back to find me. Just like last time huh? Except you managed to find me before she does this time. ” she chuckled, Okay I’m confused. I spend more time talking to her and she doesn’t seem to remember what happened.

I sighed as I rested myself on the balcony of Sunny’s office. I need fresh air. I’m confused. Did I sleep for too long? Or did my memory fail me because of the strong impact from my power?

“ Ehem can I join you? ” I turned back as I heard Seohyun’s voice

“ You can, even though I’m not really in the mood to talk right now. ”

“ Jessica is safe now, don’t worry too much. ” she paused before continued “ YoonA is okay too, I know you’re dying to know. ” she said sarcastically, I smiled

“ Take good care of her. ” I said sincerely, she smiled

“ I have something to ask you though. ” she continued

“ What is it? ”

“ What is the eyes color of the ICE’s royal? ”

“ What an obvious question, you’re the smartest among us act like one. ”

“ I know it’s blue but why is Tiffany’s eyes is different when she uses her power? ”

“ What do you mean? What color was it? ”

“ When she teleported us today, her eyes were grey with a mix of other two colors that I can’t seem to put my hand on. It was so weird.”

“ Seohyun you know what is the weirdest in that story? ” I asked her

“ What? ” She looked puzzle

“ Tiffany is not a royal. I will look into that matter. For the meantime don’t tell that to anyone else. ”

I walked to the kitchen as I know Tiffany must be there cooking food for Jessica.

“ Ehem ” I cleared my throat to make my presence known.

“ Oh hey Yuri, want some porridge. ” I shook my head and smiled at her

“ I just talked to Jessica and apology to her.” I said

”Really? Great, that’s the right thing for you to do. ”

“ I have found many weird things since the time I woke up until now. Do you want to help me solving them? ”

“ I don’t think I have the ability to help ” she said still not looking at me until now

“ One, normally you would kill me after what I’ve done but right now you seem to be on guard. Two, I talked to Jessica and I found out that she remembered nothing, when there is no reason for her to forget. Three, you who were supposed to be a normal ICE turned out to have power. Tell me Tiffany which one is weirder? ” she didn’t say anything, so I continue.

“ It’s your identity. You can keep them for whatever reason, it’s your business. But Jessica is your best friend, don’t let her find out from someone else. ”

“ Anyway Seohyun thought that you are a weird eyes color ICE royal, but I disagree. For your information Tiffany, only the halfer can take out someone’s memory and that is one of the best thing for being us. ” I smiled as I walked away from her. Maybe I’m not alone after all.