The Guilt

ICE & FIRE

Taeyeon's POV

I picked up my phone as soon as I saw the ID of my other half on the screen.

“ Hello baby ”
“ Don't baby me Kim, how could you do that to my best friend? ” she screamed from the other line and it was not helping because her voice was normally loud.
“ Fany Ah she broke into my office and humiliated me, I....I was angry ” I said with a hint of aegyo in my voice
“ That doesn't mean you could kill her ”
“ But she's my enemy Fany ah, she's the ICE ”
“ Tae how about me then? ”
“ Fany ah you know that you are different ... She was the reason that Yuri ... ”
“ Tae I understand that but ... ”
“ Fany please, I think I have to go ”
“ Tae don't hang up on me ”
“ sorry Tiffany ” I said as I hung up

I didn't want to do that to her but every time I remember what happened, I can't help it but to want to kill the ICE princess. I was the reason Yuri became like that.

Flashback

“ Tae what are you doing? ” the 12 years old Yuri asked the 12 years old Taeyeon who came to Yuri with a bag full of clothes.
“ I can't live with that freak Yul, I will never take that illegitimate kid as my sister ”
“ But where are you going ? Come on go to the Palace with me. ”
“ No I will get out of here ”
“ What? You can't go to the human nation. You're just a teenager, how will you survive? ”
“ I'll live with Tiffany ”
“ You've got to be kidding me. You guys are just kids ”
“ No Yul I'm going to go and live with her grandfather, he had agreed to take me in ”
“ Who is her grandfather ? I thought she's an orphan? ”
“ He's her best friend's grandfather and they will stay with him for the summer ”
“ Alright I'll go with you ”
“ No this is our summer vacation, you should stay and play with YoonA ”
“ Oh come on I play with YoonA all the time, don't get me wrong i love my sister. But I can't let you go alone ”
“ Alright let's go ”

Flashback end

I was the one who introduce Yuri to her and her grandfather ...

YoonA's POV

Right now me and Seohyun are in the car with her driving us back to the Palace. I looked outside the window to the quiet yet sorrow scenario of the lonely building that had separated and destroyed many relationships including mine. It was painful.

“ Yuri unnie seems to be really different ” Seohyun said
“ Yeah she had gotten taller and even more beautiful ” I said as I smile
“ Yeah physically and ... ” she seem a bit hesitated but still continued ' her personality changed too '
“ Well she was left to die in the prison of course she would hate all of us ” I replied

Even though my words don't seem to show any emotion but Seohyun might have understood that my feeling was hurt deeply as she held my hand and rubbed it gently. To be hated by my own sister was suffocating me too dead.

“ We've arrived ” Seohyun said as many guards ran outside while one guard opened the door for me and said

“ Your highness, the ruler has requested for your present immediately ” I nodded as I walked inside with Seohyun beside me.

As we've arrived in the big room which was the throne room of the ruler, I stood and bowed in front of my father while Seohyun just bowed from her guard position. I can sense that father is extremely pissed at the moment.

“ I heard that you went to the prison, is that true? ” he asked me calmly
“ Yes I did father ”
“ Why did you disobey my words? I had strictly forbad you from entering such a dangerous place, hadn’t I? ”
“ I have to see unnie ” I whispered
“ What did you say ? Kwon YoonA, you know that she is dangerous, that she would kill you. Don't you know that she just waits for an opportunity to do so? ”
“ SHE IS MY SISTER!!! ” I screamed, this is enough I have reached my limit, missing my sister yet couldn't see her had brought me to the edge
“ SHE IS NOT YOUR SISTER, SHE IS A MONSTER!!! ”
“ I DON'T CARE, she can kill me anytime she want. She will always be my sister. ”
“ You are an idiot, I can't believe I raised a daughter like you to be the next ruler ”
“ Have you ever thought that maybe I don't want to be the ruler? Maybe I just want to leave this sorrowful place and die!!! ” he glared at me for a while and with a sigh he replied
“ ENOUGH ! Now get out of my face ”
“ You have never thought about your daughters, all you care about is power. You are just a greedy, selfish and useless father!!! ”
I screamed and before I knew it, I was flying across the room to the wall from the big impact of my father's fist with fire flame covering my body. My father had hit me. I fell down on the ground tiredly. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that Seohyun was about to come to me so I talked to her through my mind which is my special ability.

" Don't!!! Don't get involve " I used my last strength to do it before I became unconscious.

Back to the border
Author's POV

Yuri looked at Sunny with her eyes wide open and hung low.
“ Yah why did you do that ? ” she asked Sunny while looking at the unconscious Sooyoung on the ground.

Sunny smiled and threw the broken bottle which she used to hit Sooyoung.
“ Because your stupid magic trick took too much time, now this girl is mine ”
“ You have to take good care of her and don't do your stupid ert stuffs ” Yuri said
Sunny laughed as she transformed into a King Kong and lifted Sooyoung on her shoulder.
“ Whatever Kwon, now go away before I have to face my sister over this ”
“ Good Luck with Tae ' Yuri said as she about to walked back to the car when she heard the voice that came thought Sunny's radio. " Sunny ssi this is Hyomin, Eunjung asked me to tell you that The ICE requests you to close the border gate as we strictly asked your nation to catch the ICE princess. Make sure she can't escape. "

In the car

Jessica sat on the back seat anxious, as she had failed to contact her brother after so many times. She scared that something would have happened at the palace. She didn't even notice that Yuri had entered back in the car until she heard the door close.

“ Where is the idiot? ” she asked as she didn't see the tall girl came back
“ She will be staying here and stop calling her names, she's my best friend. ” Yuri said
“ Geez as if I care, she's just a mere human ” Jessica said as she crossed her arm and look away. Yuri sighed and drove the car through the border into the human nation. She drove pass the border and enter the human's city. It doesn't qualify as a city because the human society live so poorly that they live like people in the medieval time. Jessica looked at the road and figured that it doesn't lead to the ICE's border.
“ Yah where are we going? ”
“ To the human's city, don't you have eyes? ” Yuri reply carelessly
“ What the ? Don't you see that I have to go home? ”

Yuri didn't reply to her and parked the car in an empty house at the side of the road. The ICE and FIRE regularly come in the human nation to arrest or kill the human population so there are many houses available for anyone who dare to stay.
Jessica glared at Yuri who just ignored her and walked inside the two stories house. She followed Yuri inside and continued to demand

“ Yah didn't you hear me? Don't you dare ignore me, I'm the ICE princess ... ” she lost her voice when she got pinned on the wall by the so called annoying tan girl.
“ Stop demanding princess, this is not your Palace and I'm not your servant. ” Yuri said as she leaned closer to Jessica. The ICE princess got shocked for a moment by the short distant that she didn't notice the tan girl buried her head in her neck. She got her mind back when she fell a strange sensation on her neck. She pushed the tan girl off of her and asked
“ Yah what the heck did you just do??? ” she glared at her
“ haha just something for you to remember me by ” Yuri laughed and walked away. Jessica looked in the mirror and saw a hickey on her neck.

“ hic ... hickey ... yah you idiot ” she screamed as her eyes turn blue

 

 

 

Author's Note
I'm really sorry for the lack of update and the lack of reply. I'm a medical student and I will graduate next year so I'm really really busy. But don't worry I will try to update as fast as I can. Thank you for your patient, your upvote, your comment and your subscription. XD