The Capture

ICE & FIRE

Chapter 15

Jessica’s POV

I was walking on the road that seem to be endless, I was in the middle of nowhere. Despite the situation of not knowing where I am, I was surprisingly calm and peaceful. I kept walking along the silent road until I saw familiar woman standing with her back facing me. I walked closer and closer until I arrived behind her back. Without any worry I put my hand on her shoulder, she turned to face me. The familiar woman turned out to be Yuri, she was smiling brightly at me. For a brief moment, I felt warm and happy. Suddenly she disappeared …

“ Ahhhh !!! ” I heard Yuri’s scream

I turned back to see my brother, Yonghwa standing with his right hand gripping tight on Yuri’s neck. He had an evil smile on his face. He turned to look at me with his crystal clear blue eyes and said

“ Yuri is mine. ” I saw Yuri’s eyes turned red. She too turned to look at me with an evil smile on her face.

“ No !!! ” I screamed my lung out as I woke up from the nightmare. I don’t know how long have I been sleeping. Sweat covered my forehead, I touched my eyes and I realized that I was crying in my sleep.

Bang !!!

Someone barged into my room.

“ Jessica ! What happened? I heard your scream. ” YoonA barged in with Seohyun right behind her

“ I had a nightmare, it was awful. There was my brother and Yuri … ” I mumbled then I remember what happened in the dream

“ Yuri ! Where is Yuri? ” I screamed as I ran outside

“ Jessica wait ! ” I heard YoonA’s voice behind me, but I need to see Yuri right now.

I ran outside the room to the kitchen then to the office. I ran through every room in the building. I stopped in front of the front door as I was out of breath. Suddenly the front door opened and Yuri walked in. I wasted no time but jump right in and hug her as tight as I possibly can. I cried on her shoulder, I fell so relieve. I thought I lost her forever.

 

Yuri’s POV

Sooyoung, Amber and I had been running around and looking for Tiffany all morning. She ran outside the factory and disappeared. I contacted Taeyeon in hope that maybe Tiffany went to her and it turned out that she didn’t. We came back here to figure out where to find her next. The three of us are not really in good conditions at the moment. Amber is still shock from the news that her sister was here all along. Sooyoung isn’t really that shock anyway, I think she is feeling bad for Amber. Me well the truth just changes everything that I’ve known for the rest of my life. First, Tiffany is a halfer and now she is a princess and apparently she wasn’t born as an ICE. As if all of these revelations weren’t shocking enough, I opened the door to be welcomed by Jessica’s hug. I stand with my eyes wide open. Jessica hugged me so tight as she cried her eyes out on my shoulder.

“ Um Jessica what’s wrong? ” I asked as I patted her back in hope of calming her down. She didn’t say anything as she was still crying hard. Then YoonA and Seohyun arrived in front of me. As soon as I see YoonA, my eyes started burning red. There is only one possible answer, did she hurt Jessica?

“ Unnie calm down ! ” Seohyun said as soon as she saw the color of my eyes.

“ What did you do to Jessica? ”

“ I … ” YoonA said as Jessica let go of the hug and looked at me confusingly. As soon as I was let go, I walked straight toward YoonA who was not standing still for a while now. Suddenly Seohyun pulled YoonA behind her back. I was about to attacked before Jessica comes and stands in front of me.

“ Wait Yuri, this has nothing to do with YoonA. I had a nightmare and I was scared that I will never see you again. ” Wait what did I just hear? Did she just say that she was scared of not seeing me again?

“ This is familiar, I think I … ” and then she began to mumbling

“ Jessica what’s wrong? ” I asked

“ This scene, this … I think I saw it before … but I .. I can’t remember ”

“ Jessica calm down ” I held her shoulders before she fainted in my arms. Today is a tiring day for everyone.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I have arrived in front of a house in the human nation as I followed G-dragon whom I met when I got out of the factory. He gestured me to go inside.

“ Just tell me already, why are we here? ”

“ I have told you before that our ruler wants to have a word with you. ” he replied

“ I have nothing to say to him. ”

“ Oh I assured you that you would want to hear him about. Especially since now that you have learnt about your true identity. Don’t you want to see your sister and know what really happed to your family? Let’s go princess Tiffany. ” he said. How could he know?

“ Fany !!! ” I was about to walk in with G-Dragon before I heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“ Boo ”

“ What are you doing here? We have been looking for you? ”

“ I … ” I was pulled behind Taeyeon as soon as she saw the guy I was with

“ What were you trying to do to her? ” her eyes were red

“ Don’t worry, I mean her no harm. ” he smirked

“ Taeyeon it’s okay, I have to know something. I have to go in with him. ”

“ No Fany, he’s dangerous. ”

“ I have to know Tae ” I said pleading her with my eyes.

“ Fine but I will go with you. ” I nodded agree with her. We held each other’s hands as we walked inside.

 

Author’s POV

Inside the house

The house was not that big but it wasn’t stuffy as the only furniture inside was a single chair that Yonghwa was sitting on. As soon as he saw the three of them walked in, he said

“ Ah the party just got bigger, we have an uninvited guest. Taeyeon don’t be uncomfortable though because I can assured you that you play a very important part in this story. ”

“ Just cut the crap Yonghwa, what business do you have with my girlfriend. ”

“ Girlfriend … I don’t think you can call her like that anymore after you step foot out of this house. ”

“ What do you want Yonghwa? ” Tiffany finally asked

“ tsk tsk so impatient, let me introduce you to my guest. Come in ”

“ Hello unnie ” out of the dark side of the house, Sunny appeared out of nowhere. Taeyeon looked away.

“ Taeyeon don’t be so uncomfortable, I assured you that Sunny will no longer be your illegible sister. ”

“ What are you talking about? ”

“ Neither Lee or Kim, My name is Sunny Liu. The princess of the Earth. I’m Tiffany and Amber’s sister. ” Taeyeon and Tiffany’s eyes widen.

“ Do you think that everybody in your little gathering are on your side? ” Yonghwa asked

“ Do you know that the one you call girlfriend is the daughter of the monster who killed your parents? ”

Out of the other room, a man was dragging out to kneel down in front of them.

“ Father !!! ” Taeyeon scream in shock

 

Back at the border

“ Jessica are you feeling better now? ” Yuri asked very concern

They were in the living room. Jessica was lying on the couch with Yuri beside her. Sooyoung, YoonA, Amber and Seohyun were sitting at the side.

“ Yes, Thank you ” Jessica said as she drank the water that Yuri gave her.

“ So what did you dream about to make you cry so hard earlier? ” Sooyoung asked

“ I dreamt about my brother. I can feel that something bad is going to happen. I think we should get out of here. ”

“ Get out of here? Where do you think we can go? ” Yuri said

“ I don’t know Yuri, we just have to run away for now. I can’t lose you. ”

“ You won’t lose me Jessica, I will always be here with you. ”

“ Capture all of them !!! ” A voice was heard out of nowhere. All of them stood up and on guard.

“ Oh crap ! I think they surrounded this place. ” Sooyoung was looking out of the window said.

“ Who? ” YoonA asked

“ The ICE ”

“ What? ” Seohyun said and looked outside to see about hundreds of solider who equipped with nothing but their powers.

“ This is not good. ” Yuri said “ Let’s go through the backdoor. ”

They ran out of the backdoor only to face with Taeyeon, his 3 minions and other solider.

“ We have to fight them. ” Seohyun said

“ No , I will fight them. You guys find the opportunity and run for safety. ”

“ No Yuri, I won’t leave you here. ” Jessica said

“ I will stay here and fight with Yuri unnie ” YoonA said

“ Jessica, don’t worry. No matter what happen, I will always find ways to get back to you. ” Yuri said and smiled at her. “ Now Jessica and Seohyun find your way out of here and take Sooyoung and Amber to safety. I will fight with YoonA ” Yuri said

“ Such a dramatic scene but none of you can get out of this. ” Taeyang before he gestured the solider to go in. Yuri and YoonA ran and hit those solider with ease.

Jessica, Seohyun, Amber and Sooyoung managed to pass through as the solider and the four watch dogs were busy fighting with the twin who were stronger than they imagine.

“ Don’t look back, just keep running. We will get out of here alive and find you guys. ” YoonA kept talking to them through her mind.

 

Yuri’s POV

As I was surrounded again and again by the solider, my power kept seeping out. I can feel that my eyes became redder and redder. My halfer power is about to blow out again. This is not good. I can hurt everyone here except YoonA. I looked at her as she was busy fighting with the solider. I can’t hurt her again because Seohyun is not here. If anything happen, YoonA could end up dying by me. Without a second thought, I grabbed her shoulders.

“ Yuri unnie what are you doing? ” she looked at me as if I have gone insane or probably I was.

“ My power will blow out soon, you have to go. ”

“ No I won’t leave you here. ”

“ Don’t be stupid, I will end up killing you. ”

“ I’m not a coward. I can’t save you when they put you in jail, but I can save you this time. We will go home to them together. ”

“ I will never forgive myself if you die under my hand. Tell Jessica that I love her and that I will be back to be by her side no matter what. ”

“ You go and tell her that yourself !!! ” YoonA shouted at me as she was crying. I closed my eyes.

“ If you ever hurt her again, even if I die I will jump out of my grave to kill you. ” I said before I used up all of my strength and push her out of the solider surrounding. My power exploded and put most of them on fire. From afar, I saw YoonA looked at me one last time before she ran away.

“ Ahhhh ” I scream as I pushed through and killed everyone I laid eyes on. A bunch of solider came and threw ropes to tie me down. I struggled against them as I broke through I went straight to Taeyang but someone else appeared and stand in front of him. His face was strangely familiar. He threw what seem to be powder at me. Suddenly I feel that my power died down, I panicked. Not giving up, I ran toward him but before I could lay a single finger on him, I was knock down. I tried to get up only to be locked up in a woman’s arm. I was on knee and my chin was brought up as she forced some liquid down my throat.

“ Sleep tight ! ” she said, I looked at her for the last time before I began to pass out.

 

Author’s POV

“ Good evening, your highness, we had been told to expecting your arrival. Our ruler apologize that he could not be here to welcome his uncle. ” Taeyang said

“ Ah it feels amazing to be back in my kingdom. Take me to Jung JInwoo, I want to see my dear brother.” Jung Jinyoung said

“ Yes sire ”

“ Oh and take this prey with us. ” He said as he gestured them to take the unconscious Yuri with them.

“ Good evening beautiful lady, I’m Taeyang, the royal’s watch dog and you are? ” Taeyang said as he puts his flirty face on. The girl looked at him as she smirked.

“ Greeting, I’m Kim Hyoyeon, the princess of the sand nation. ” Taeyang was shocked, he shivered as he looked at the woman’s yellow eyes.

“ My apology your highness, I didn’t know … ”

“ Just lead the way ” she said as she walked ahead of him.