I need you

She'll Leave You

The next morning was just as awkward as the night before, the boys didn't have anything scheduled and didn't have the energy to go out.

Jin and Jungkook have been ignoring each other since they woke up, neither apologizing to the other.

V came out of the room and Suga immediately noticed the purple bruise on his cheek, "V! Your cheek!"

V looked at him and touched his cheek and pulled back in pain.

    "Does it look bad?" He asked.

    "A bit. But nothing that a bit of makeup wouldn't cover." Suga said.

V cried and looked at Jungkook, Jungkook just looked at him and then looked down at his feet.

"You don't even know how to apologize" V said, he walked away to the bathroom.

Jungkook carefully took out his phone and scrolled around, looking for an excuse to leave the dorm.

    "Don't think you're going out today, you're staying here all day and find something to do to help pass time because until you do what I said to do, it'll be a hell of a long day." Suga told Jungkook. He stood up and walked towards the young boy on the couch and took away his phone, "This is part of being grounded, no phone".

Jungkook stood up, "Hyung! You can't just take my phone like that!"

    "I'm doing this because I can't stand back and not charge a punishment for what happened. What are you gonna do? Hit me? Trust me, you do not want to hit me because it'll just come back to bite you. I'm giving you an option, you can call all the members here and apologize properly and you can get your phone back or you can spend a whole day doing something you don't wanna do. Your choice."

Jungkook looked at his phone in Suga's hand and looked at Suga with rage in his eyes. He couldn't think of hurting him because he was the one who tried looking at him from a different perspective. He turned and walked to his room and slammed the door behind him.

    "Don't slam the damn door!" Suga yelled.

Jungkook looked at all his toys and papers on his dressers and threw them all to the floor. He grunted and yelled in anger, shedding tears and cursing himself.

V passed by the room and knocked on the door, yelling at Jungkook to stop and open the door. Jungkook threw notebooks at the door and yelled "Go away!".

V looked back at Suga and Suga just shrugged.

All the other members were in their rooms, listening to their maknae's rampage. Jimin, Namjoon and J-Hope were all in their room, trying to listen to music to cover up the screams from the other room, J-Hope even teared up at the thought of his brother acting like a maniac.

Jin came out of his room with a jacket on and left out the front door.

Suga and V kept looking at Jungkook's door, only imagining what is happening on the other side.

Jungkook was able to calm down a bit after what seemed like forever and fell to the floor, lying on his side with his wet face on a piece of paper. He managed to give himself a nose bleed but didn't attend to it and just let the blood run down around his mouth. He laid there, sobbing and then slowly went to a deep sleep.

Jimin stepped out of the room, "Did he stop?"

Suga nodded and asked V to get the key to the room. V pulled out his spare key and opened the door.

"Hyung!" V cried to Suga.

Suga ran to see Jungkook laying motionless on the messy floor.

    "He really went crazy. Jimin, help me carry him to the bathroom." Suga said.

Jimin walked to Jungkook's feet and lifted them as Suga lifted his upper body. Slowly, they walked to the bathroom and sat Jungkook on the toilet.

    "The idiot even gave himself a nosebleed. Check to see if he injured himself in any other place." Suga doused a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and carefully cleaned the nosebleed. Jimin looked at Jungkook's hand and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He checked his legs and feet, nothing.

    "Nothing, just the nosebleed and a broken heart I'm guessing." Jimin reported. Suga placed a small piece of tissue up Jungkook's bleeding nostril and sighed.

    "Why is he acting this way? I don't understand." Jimin looked at the unconscious boy.

    "I don't know either, I can only guess why."

    "By the way, does he know about..Yoona?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and with a weak hand, grabbed Jimin by the shirt.

    "What is there to know about her that you have the right to say her name like that? I'll kill you if you touch her" Jungkook let go of Jimin and closed his eyes again.

    "He's crazy, speaking to me like that. Hyung, what should we do about him?"

Suga looked at the unconscious boy and breathed heavily, "I don't know. Go tell V to clean up the mess this kid made and to fix the bed for him."

    "If you say so." Jimin walked out of the bathroom.

 

After 10 minutes, V finished cleaning the room and it was ready for Jungkook.

    "I don't know why I had to clean his mess, he's the one who's grounded, not me, this is so unfair." V kept grunting and complaining as Suga carried Jungkook into the room and carefully laid him on the bed.

    "He causes so much trouble, I wanna talk to you guys about something." Suga said. He looked back to see V and Jimin standing by the door. He walked out and closed the door behind him.

 

Suga called for all the members to meet in his room and called Jin to come home. Once Jin came home, he started the meeting regarding Jungkook and Yoona.

    "I think we should secretly meet with Yoona, without his acknowledgement. We know Jungkook doesn't normally act like this and I can't really blame him. It's crazy when someone tells you to break up with your first love." Suga stated.

Jin looked up at Suga and asked, "and what happens when we do meet with her? What do we tell her? 'Hey, Can you stop going out with Jungkook?' She's gonna say no. Think about it."

    "But why is she with him in the first place? Clearly she knows that he's our member, and she did date Jin-hyung. I don't understand her." J-hope said.

Suga responded "that's why we're meeting with her, to find out her intentions."

Jin scoffed at Suga's plan, "this is stupid."

    "Are you still upset about what happened, hyung?" V asked.

    "What do you mean?" He said.

    "About seeing Yoona with Kookie, and hitting him. Which upset you more?" V asked.

Jin looked down at V and couldn't answer.

    "Alright, so who's up to do this?" Suga asked and raised his hand. Jimin slowly raised his hand and J-Hope, V, and Namjoon followed.

    "Alright then. Jin, you don't want to?"

    "No thanks. I don't follow a stupid plan like this." Jin said before opening the door and walking out.

 


 

Jungkook woke up and reached for his phone that Suga left on top of the drawer. He saw no missed calls and no unreceived texts on the screen. He dialed Yoona and she quickly answered.

    "Yoona" He softly whispered on the phone

    "Jungkook! I've been waiting for your call! Are you ok? What happened?" She said .

    "I need you, now." He said before hanging up.

 


 

Suga reached down his pockets and couldn't feel Jungkook's phone.

    "Damn! I left his phone in his room. Well he's grounded anyway, he has to give it up" he said. He went to Jungkook's room and saw him on his side with arm down the edge of the bed.

    "I see you tried to reach for your phone" he grabbed the phone and left.

He dialed Yoona and she answered

    "Don't worry Kookie, I'm already on my way. I can't talk right now, I'm driving. I'll see you soon, love you!" She hung up.

    "Well, that was easier than I thought. Sounded like the golden maknae already called her to come over." He sighed and flashbacks from the past ran through his head. The way the girl's hair flew with the wind, her pink lips that he once touched with his, her soft hand.

    "Ah, stop Yoongi, not now. Not ever."

The boys left the room and started to spread around the apartment.

    "Did you call her?" Namjoon asked.

    "Yeah, I guess." Suga responded.

"Is he still sleeping?" Jimin looked at the sleeping Jungkook.

    "Yeah. Someone should clean here, she's on her way. V make some snacks for her."

  "On it, boss!" V ran to the kitchen and started taking out dishes from the cabinets and fruit from the fridge.

    "Can I help him?" Namjoon suggested.

Suga looked at his smiling dongsaeng and stuttered, "a-ah, no, he can do it himself. You should just chill until she comes."

V looked at Namjoon and yelled at him, "Yeah, 'cause you always breaking stuff!" He stuck his tongue out at him.

Namjoon removed his slipper and threw it, aiming at V but it knocked down the flower vase nearby.

    "You must be kidding me" Suga looked at Namjoon who was staring at the broken vase on the floor. He slowly looked at Suga and ran to his room, locking the door.

    "Don't worry, I'll clean it up." J-Hope stood from his seat and went to the utilities closet to get a broom and dust picker-upper.  

Suga and Jimin tidied up the living room and cleaned after V's snack aftermath.