Court Pt.2

She'll Leave You

    After a small lunch between the members and Yoona, J-Hope asked, “So, are we still doing this? Or are we gonna leave it to where it ended and continue some other day?”

Namjoon looked at Jin and Jin nodded, he looked down at his bowl and answered, “We’re going to continue. This has to end today.” Jin smiled at the last sentence Namjoon spoke,

    

    The members and Yoona reclaimed their seats in the living room and waited for Namjoon to give an order. After having something in her stomach, Yoona felt a bit more at ease, as if she was able to get through this after all.

    “Alright, court is now in session. During the last session, Yoona gave her plea, and now we’ll have both Jin-Hyung and Yoongi-Hyung give their accusation, or whatever.” He looked at both Jin and Suga and asked, “Which one of you would like to go first?”

Jin and Suga looked at each other, but Suga immediately averted his eyes to the floor, giving Jin the cue that he should go first. Jin smiled and stood up. He walked around his seat, behind Yoona, behind Suga and towards the three boys seating nearby.

    “Gentlemen of the jury, today I have decided to bring in Lee Yoona because I thought very long and hard about this situation, about the situation that came into bloom between us all. I just simply cannot accept the relationship between her and our dear, sweet Jungkook.” He looked at Jungkook as he said his name.

He continued, “The reason being, she is capable of mentally and emotionally damaging him. She is deranged herself, and what’s to say that she won’t pass down her insanity down to him? I understand that the reason why she is unfaithful is because of our own Min Yoongi, whom was the first to break her poor heart. But, once you are mentally unstable, it’s a very difficult recovery to stability.”

Yoona couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Deranged? Insane? Unstable? She thought this must be a joke, a really sick joke that she had no choice but to go along with. She felt her eyes water and before a tear could fall down, she looked at the sudden tall figure beside her. Suga stood up and requested to speak, receiving disturbed eyes from both Jin and Jungkook.

“Can’t you wait until Jin-hyung finishes?” Namjoon said, just as surprised as everyone else.    

Suga slowly shook his head, “I won’t sit still and let Seokjin-hyung continue to talk about Yoona.”

Namjoon shifted his eyes from the upset hyung, to the slightly disturbed and angry hyung.

    “J-jin-h-?” Namjoon started speaking before Jin quickly looked at him and smiled.

    “It’s okay, Yoongi should speak his mind.” Jin went back to his seat and sat down. He crossed his legs as well as his arms and looked at Suga.

    Namjoon gulped and looked at Suga, nodding at him to speak.

    “Thank you. I won’t speak for long, because there’s hardly anything for me to confess or accuse one of. But, what I do want to do is apologize.” Suga turned and looked down at Yoona. Yoona stared back with red eyes and a heavy pang against her chest.

    “I want to apologize for regretted moments that happened years ago. I want to apologize for what could have been wonderful times. What happened that time, I was really young and stupid. I never knew that I had to commit to one person when I agreed to be with that one person. When that one person was hurt, I wasn’t there because I didn’t feel responsibility towards her. I couldn’t figure it out in my small brain that she truly liked me and was loyal to me. The words that came out of me were worth nothing. They meant nothing, but my actions spoke louder than my words. The only thing I was able to show her was my smile with another girl. I want to apologize to the Lee Yoona I met in middle school, to the Lee Yoona in high school, the Lee Yoona now and the Lee Yoona in the future.” He looked up the ceiling and let out a heavy sigh, followed by Namjoon. Jin let out a silent scoff and shook his head.

    Namjoon looked at the relieved man in front and couldn’t feel any words wanting to come out of his mouth,“Um, thank you hyung. You can sit down now. We’ll have Jin-hyung finish and we’ll move on from there.” He nodded at Jin assumed his position as Suga sat himself back down.

    “I will just make this quick and to the point. Jungkook and Yoona should break up, this would be for their own good and for the rest of us. Ever since we have found out about their relationship, there’s been nothing but arguments, fights, and a plain depressing atmosphere here in our own apartment. Jungkook has also been showing signs of depression, and that’s obviously not him. I don’t wish for this to happen any longer and it will only stop when Jungkook ends with her.” He averted his eyes from the rest of the people in the room to Jungkook. Jungkook looked up in fear and jumped when Namjoon asked him if he had anything to say.

    Jungkook nodded and looked around, meeting the eyes from s and his girlfriend. Why did he nod? He didn’t want to say anything that might upset anyone, whether it be Suga, Yoona, or Jin. His eyes stopped at Jin and he felt the hairs behind his neck stick up.

    In a mousy voice, he spoke “H-have you ever asked me why I’m depressed? You guys always make me participate in activities, hoping that I will cheer up, but you never asked why I’ve been disassociating myself from you.”

    “Well can you tell us why then?” Namjoon asked.

    “I don’t think I can, because I’m not sure why myself. I’ve just been feeling depressed, hopeless, angry. I felt like a disappointment to every one of you. I’ve felt like I shouldn’t be in this group anymore to avoid any problems. My feelings for Yoona still remain the same because I’ve only seen how she is with me. I never saw her with some other man, nor have I felt like she’s being unfaithful. I don’t know what exactly happened those many years ago between you guys and her, nor do I really care. The Yoona I know is smart, warm-hearted, an amazing actress, and overall perfect. I understand that you think she’ll break up with me when she’s bored of me, but even until then, I will never stop loving her. So all I have to ask of you is, who do you want to leave? Her? Or me? If you choose her, then I’ll leave with her. If you choose me, then I will break up with her, and resign from the group.”

    The jury of boys stood up and cried in disbelief. Questions were being shouted in the air, leaving Jungkook to ignore them and turn to Yoona, only to see her reddened eyes and wet cheeks.

    “Jeon Jungkook, what are you saying? Are you really going to leave your friends for a girl you haven’t known for long?” J-Hope asked.

    Without breaking his gaze from Yoona, he answered “You can say that her crazy has already affected me, yes.”