Please

She'll Leave You

Jin continued to walk aimlessly around the park, regretting every word and sentence that has come out of his mouth in regards of the little situation back at the dorm. His eyes have been dried out of tears, and his thoughts started to silence down.

“I wonder where he is. Should I call him? I should call the kids. I should go home, it’s getting cold now.” He said to himself.

He turned around and started walking towards his car. He looked up and saw a body leaning against his door. He squinted to get a better view of the view but had to walk closer to do so. His eyes widened in surprise and then frowned at the sight of a familiar face.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“I was just taking a stroll, I noticed you walking around and wondered if you were ok. I’m not stalking you if that’s what you think, I’m not that kind of girl anymore.”

“Sure you’re not. Mind moving out of the way?”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Yoona crossed her arms.

“It means that to move your whole body off the car and to the side so I can get in and leave, duh.” Jin said as he pulled out his key.

“That’s not what I meant.” She said as she got off the car. “Where’s Jungkook?”

“Home I’m guessing, probably killing himself or something. I don’t know, it’s been hours since I left.” Jin opened his car door and hopped inside.

“What?! He’s doing what?!” She cried out.

He closed the door and jammed the key into the ignition. She walked to the other side of the car and hopped inside as well, putting on her seatbelt and getting out her phone.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jin asked

“I’m going with you to the dorm, I need to go see my baby! I wanna know if he’s okay!”

“Do you think he’ll be ok? Do you think any of us will be ok when you walk into that dorm, you have no idea what trouble you have caused.”

Yoona looked down at her phone and stayed quiet. Jin looked at her and sighed, “Fine, you can come along, but if he refuses to see you, you’re leaving that second, and you won’t be welcomed back.” He turned the key and started driving out of the parking space.

 


 

Suga slammed his fingers against the “Up” botton of the elevator, hoping for the elevator to come down quickly. His head was telling to run up the stairs instead, but he couldn’t act so harshly, taking the elevator would help him calm down. Soohyung let his hand fall on top of Suga’s shoulder, as a reminder that he needs to not worry, he’ll make it upstairs on time. The elevator doors opened and suga quickly walked inside with Soohyung and pressed the 6th floor number. In less than 10 seconds, he was already walking out and towards the door where chaos was being held inside. Once outside the door, he plugged in the passcode and opened the door. He heard yelling coming from inside the dorm and walked to the noise. He saw the 3 of the younger members crowded outside the bathroom door and yelling at it. Soohyung wasn’t surprised to see the situation and just watched along with Suga whom was starting to cry at the sight of them. V turned around and cried out, “Hyung!”, the other two red faced members also turned around in surprise and ran towards their hyung.

“Jungkook is in the bathroom! Please get him out!” V cried.

Suga walked towards the door and knocked, “Jungkook? It’s me, Yoongi. Can you come out?” He pressed his ear against the door and heard water running. His eyes widened at the sound and quickly tried knocking down the door with his foot. He kept failing and asked Soohyung if he can do anything to break it down. Soohyung quickly reacted and kicked the door knob, letting it fall and pushed the door with his foot. The door swung open and Jungkook was nowhere in sight. Soohyung and Suga quickly ran in and spotted the boy underwater. The pulled him out and checked for any signs of life. The other members gathered outside the door, watching the two older men trying to revive the drowned boy. Jimin was sobbing on J-hope’s chest and V was letting out small sobs as well.

Cough...Cough, Jungkook coughed out water and tried opening his eyes. Slowly cocking his head, he saw that he was in the arms of Soohyung.

“W-what-?” Jungkook whispered.

“It’s okay, you’re okay now.” Soohyung smiled down at the confused boy. He looked at Suga, “We’re going to have to take him to the hospital. Who knows how long he’s been in there and we can’t afford to have him be sick.” Suga nodded to agree and stood up as Soohyung stood up, carrying the small boy in his arms.

Soohyung walked out of the door, smiling at the younger members, reassuring them that Jungkook will be fine.

“We’ll be back. Stay put and clean the dorm or something.” Suga said.

The boys sniffled and tried to smile but didn’t have the confidence to do so. Suga walked up to them and gently wiped away the tears of his younger members.

    “Namjoon, you’re the leader, take care of the kids.”

    “A-ah, yes. He’ll be ok, right?”

    “Of course he will. But we still need to go to make sure.” Suga smiled.

He walked behind Soohyung and out the door.

 


 

Jin parked his car and quietly got out, followed by Yoona.

    “ Remember what I said” He said.

    “I know, I’m not stupid.” She scoffed, walking quickly ahead of Jin.

Jin felt a strange sensation as he was walking towards the door of his dorm, something was off and he quickly wanted to know what. He tapped in the passcode and went inside, it was eerily silent. He saw the boys cleaning and mopping.

    “Hey, I’m home” Jin softly announced.

They looked up to see their hyung and looked back down, continuing with their duties.

    “Is everything okay? Why is everyone quiet? Where’s Jungkook?”

    “You should’ve been here sooner.” V whispered.

    “What’s going on?” Yoona said. The members looked up to see the confused girl.

    “What is she doing here?” Jimin asked.

    “She wanted to see Jungkook”

    “She’s the reason we’re in this mess, hyung. She’s not welcomed here.”

    “I know that but at least tell jungkook to come out so she can leave already” Jin said.

    “Hyung, sit down” Namjoon spoke. He pointed down at the couch and Jin walked towards it. Namjoon sat next to him and sighed.

    “How should I explain this to you? Jungkook, right now, he’s in the hospital.”

    Jin jumped out of his seat, “What?! Why?! With who?!”.

    “He’s with Suga-hyung and Soohyung-hyung. Jungkook, he, a-ah..h-he..-” Namjoon’s voice began to crack and tears threatened to fall down his cheeks.

    “Jungkook tried to drown himself!” J-hope said.

Jin’s eyes widened as he heard the words he never expected to come out from a member, and words that involved another member.

    “W-what? No, he wouldn’t do such a stu-” He stopped himself mid-sentence and remembered of the stupid choices he has made in the past.

    “Ok, where is he now? How long have they left?” Jin calmly asked.

Namjoon calmed himself down before answering that the three didn’t leave long before Jin and Yoona arrived. Jin rushed out the door and took the emergency stairs down to the first floor. He ran to his car and turned the engine on, quickly pulling the gear in reverse and driving the car out of the parking space.  

    “Jungkook, please be okay. Please.”