Open up

She'll Leave You

    Suga rang the doorbell outside the apartment of his friend, Soohyung. He looked down at his feet and hoped that his friend would quickly open the door for him, he was already trying to be careful of not getting caught in the cameras, however his disguise didn’t help at all since his leave was unplanned. Soohyung opened the door and almost yelled in excitement as his saw his friend outside the door but at the same time was confused. It was past midnight and there stood the short dark haired boy with a black hoodie and a bulky backpack on him.

    “Yoongi, what a surprise. What’s up?” Soohyung said, eyeing the backpack.

    “Do you mind if I crash in your place for a while?” Suag whispered.

    “Uh, ah sure thing buddy, come on in.” He smiled and walked in, yoongi following behind.

    “Why do you need to stay over? Did you get kicked out of the dorm or something? I told you that that temper and mean attitude was gonna get you in trouble one day.”

    “I promise that I didn’t do anything like that. I just felt like I shouldn’t be there at the moment. The members are going through some trouble because of me.” Suga sat on the couch and rubbed his face.

Soohyung looked at his friend and frowned, “do you-?”

    “Do you remember Yoona?” Suga looked up.

    “That girl you dated? Yeah I remember her, nothing but trouble. Why?”

    “Jungkook’s dating her. The others and I were trying to convince him to break up with her but he kept throwing fits and then I told him about how she went out with Jin and me and tried to get with J-hope and V.”

    “That poor kid, what did he ever do to get with that girl? But why did you leave?”

    “Would you wanna see the face of the guy who broke your girlfriend’s heart and turned her into a good-for-nothing, attention seeking wench?”

    “Well no, but, you guys are friends and you are all a team. Team members try to understand the situation and work out a solution. In a business perspective, you guys need each other for every reason.”

    “What should I do then?” Suga stared at the young man who sounds like his mom.

    “Apologize in every way possible and try to reconcile with Jungkook, tell him that you know what you’re saying and you’re only sparing him the pain.”

    “it’s not just him, it’s Jin too. He didn’t know about me and her, he also suffered because of me.”

    “Well do the same thing with him. You just need to make amends.”

    “You’re right.”

Soohyung sat down next to Suga and hugged him. Suga smiled and felt his anxieties come down in ease.

    “Shouldn’t you call your members to let them know you’re here?” Soohyung suggested after letting go of the embrace.

    “Oh right, I was supposed to call V and let him know.” He pulled out his phone and called V.

 


 

    “Jungkook! Come out of the bathroom already! Staying in there won’t bring Suga back. You need to come out!” Jimin yelled at the bathroom door. Jungkook had locked himself in after Suga left, leaving all the other members in tears and devastation. This has never happened before so they didn’t know what else to do besides panic and let tears roll down freely down their cheeks. Jin hasn’t come home in over an hour and everyone started to worry but right now, getting the maknae out of the bathroom was their first priority.

    “J-hope, please help me” Jimin called out for the older boy.

J-hope walked to the bathroom door and started banging it with his fist, anger slowly seeping in his veins and out his fists. He felt as if he was going mad, having to deal with a painful fit thrown by the youngest member. He didn’t understand why this was happening, he was the oldest member in the dorm right now, he was seen as the oldest brother, expected to have everyone in line because the other two weren’t there.

    “Jungkook! Come out of there now! This is honestly pathetic, do you really think being locked up will make everything better?! Well guess what buddy, it’s not! Now come out!” J-Hope yelled through the wooden door.

Only silence replied the yells but Jungkook was crying his heart out behind the closed door. He looked at himself in the mirror, looked at the red, wet face of his and continued to cry, continued to close his eyes to avoid looking at how depressed he was.

RIIING…..RIIING

V’s cellphone rang and he quickly answered, not bothering to look at the caller ID. Between sobs, he answered, “H-hello?”

    “Taehyung?”

V’s eyes lit up and tears continued to stroll down his cheeks.

    “Yoongi-hyung?! Are you at your friend’s house? Are you ok? When are you coming home? It feels like a miserable and depressing hell here, Jungkook locked himself in the bathroom, Jimin and J-Hope are trying to get him out but they’re only yelling at him and it’s not working. Jin went out looking for you but it’s been a long time since he left and he hasn’t come home yet, we’re all worried and we can’t stop crying. Hyung, please come home! We need you!” V lost his breath at the last sentence and continued crying, removing the phone from his face so Suga couldn’t hear the painful cries of the young boy.

    “Taehyung, I-” Suga croaked. He looked at his friend, frowns in both faces, knowing what was to be done now.
    “H-hyung?” V answered.

    “I’m coming home, I’ll be there in a bit. Don’t do anything stupid until I get there, okay?” Suga said.

    “A-alright hyu-ung, we’ll be waiting.” V said, hanging up and looking at his phone. He turned around to see Namjoon behind him with red facial features, he has also been crying.

 


 

Suga removed his phone from his ear and cleared his throat.

    “They-”

    “I know. Look, you are free to stop by and stay for a while if you need to, but this isn’t one of those times where you can just run away. This isn’t a personal problem, it also involves others, and only with those other people can the problem be solved.” Soohyung said. Smiling down at Suga, he added, “C’mon, I’ll take you back.”

Suga grabbed his bag and walked behind Soohyung, out the door and on his way back to the dorm, where he was needed the most.

 


 

    “Jungkook, please come out. Suga said he’s on his way back now.” V said through the door. He pressed his ear against the wood and heard a soft sniffle, then a noise that sounded like he wanted to talk, but couldn’t.

    “He’s not coming back, all because of me.” Jungkook said.

    “That’s not true, what fault do you have in this?” V responded. Jimin and J-hope looked at each and shook their heads, signaling to V that his sweet talk won’t work. Jungkook was completely, and utterly lost in his own guilt, depressed at the thought that he lost the trust and friendship of , thinking that it was better for him to not even show his face. The only solution he thought of was to be vanish. He glanced over at the bathtub and wondered for a second, stood up and the faucet.

On the other side of the door, the three boys heard the familiar sound of running water and started banging on the door, thinking that the worst was to come.

    “Jungkook! What are you doing in there? Open the damn door immediately before I break it down and you have to pay for a new door! Open up!” J-hope yelled at the top of his lungs. His aggressive efforts were going in one of Jungkook’s ears and out the other.

    “Ohh, where’s Yoongi-hyung?” Jimin whined as he felt his skin crawl at unspeakable thoughts.

V turned around and headed towards his room, once there, he began to look through all of his drawers in search of a spare key to the bathroom, hoping that Jungkook didn’t take it with him.