Let's Go

She'll Leave You

Namjoon and J-Hope were left to clean up the aftermath from their court sessions. They silently picked up the chairs that were thrown, the glasses that were shattered and wiping off the blood from the floor. After Jungkook stormed out of the apartment with Yoona, both Suga and Jin followed as well, to their own direction. Jimin followed Suga and V followed Jin. They promised to call the two rappers when they have calmed their corresponding elder down, and so far they haven’t.

    “How could this happen?” J-Hope asked. He felt like he’s been wronged and at the same time like he was at fault.

    “I don’t know. I was honestly hoping for this to end quickly and as peaceful as possible. But things don’t always go as one wishes them to be.” Namjoon responded.

    “Do you think we’ll be happy together again?”

    “I can only pray. If it were to be the case that we can’t, then I don’t know what I would do. We’re nothing if we’re not complete.”


 

    Jimin stopped running after he saw the older man stop in front of the Han River. He watched as the man stood still, without a word being heard.

    “Yoongi-hyung, we should go back. We should join V in helping find Jin-hyung.” Jimin softly said, hoping to bring in some reality back to his hyung. If he were in Suga’s shoes, he would also feel like running away, not listening to what others say.

    Yoongi opened his mouth and only soft sentences were heard, “Am I a bad person? To have suddenly be dealing with this? To be running away from my problems? Our problems? What if I were to jump here? Will I let myself swim back to the surface, or shut down, and sink to the bottom?”

    “Hyung, what are you saying? Are you really thinking of-?” Jimin cried out

    “Thinking of falling to my untimely death? Not exactly. I say rash things when I feel hopeless, you should already know this.” Yoongi smiled at the darkness ahead.

    “H-Hyung, please come here. I feel uneasy seeing how close you are to the edge, and hearing those weird sentences from you.”

    “Jimin-ah,” Yoongi turned around, facing the tired and nervous boy.

    “Hyung?”

    “Let’s go for a swim” Yoongi smiled before falling into the water beneath him.

    “Hyung!!” Jimin cried out as he began to strip off his jacket and pants, running towards the water. The water was too cold, he felt as if needles were piercing through his skin, but he needed to get to Suga as quickly as possible, He couldn’t see through the dark water, he could only pray that he hold on to him. He needed to get him out.

 

    V quickened his pace. He knew Jin was a fast walker, and it was difficult to keep up with him, let alone try to talk to him. The events earlier have left the latter go mad, nothing was able to stop his rage.

    “Hyung, please stop. We have to go back, the others are waiting for us.” V whined, still following the tall man.

Jin didn’t listen, he continued walking until stopping at a bar. He walked in, unfazed that V followed him in. He took a seat at one of the stools by the bar counter, the V soon took a seat next to him. He looked at his younger friend and sighed.

    “Taehyung, just go home. There’s nothing you will say or do that will get me to go back. Even if you succeeded, I will still be here for a while before deciding to head back. So, do yourself a favor and just go on, mm?” He turned around and ordered a couple of bottles of soju. When asked if he would like a glass, he politely refused.

    “Hyung, please don’t do this.” V frowned.

    “Don’t do what?” Jin said. He saw that the bartender left the bottle in front of him and opened one, quickly chugging down half of the first bottle. V only looked as the man drank, not being able to say a word, only wondering. He wondered how much it would take before Jin became incredibly intoxicated. He’s never seen the older members drink, so he has no idea what their alcohol tolerance is, nor what to do if they meet it. He only watched, and wondered what was going through Jin’s mind.

    “If you’re wondering what I’m thinking right now, I’m just thinking about drowning myself in this toxic drink, drown myself until I fall unconscious and forget all of my problems. If I were to wake up, I still don’t want to remember, nor be reminded.” Jin said, not keeping his eyes off the bottle.

    “Jungkook left, you’ll be reminded about him and everything until he comes back, Until all of us make peace.” V replied. It pained him to admit that his friend was gone, and who knows when he’ll come back. Only Jungkook can decide when he wants to return, if he even wants to.

Jin slammed his fist down at the counter and began to curse the couple, “Those damn kids”.

    “Hyung?”

    “They’re ruining me. Heh, I must really like them in order to let them leave like that. I should’ve called the police on her. I should’ve confronted her a long time ago. I should’ve- no, I couldn’t have. I’m not that type of person. How can I let this happen? What did I- where did I possibly go wrong?” He spoke to himself, not paying attention to the younger man next to him.

    “Hyung, you’re not the only one who’s hurt, all of us are affected.”

    “Did you see how Yoongi turned my words against me? Making me look like the bad guy?! He took advantage of my position and made himself look like the hero. Wow, I never would have thought-”

    “You know Yoongi-hyung isn’t like that! He just genuinely wants to forgive and forget, but I think you’re the only one who can’t do that.” V said. He brought his gaze down and refused to meet Jin’s angry eyes.

    “You’re proving my point. I don’t forgive and forget so easily.”

    “And you should. It’s not that hard”

    “Taehyung, that girl hurt me, broke my heart, used me, because of a stupid first love. Do you think I’m the only one who should forgive and forget? You must really be crazy if you think so.” Jin scoffed before drinking the rest of his bottle and opening the second one.

    “As the oldest, you should be setting an example for us younger members. If you can’t forgive Yoongi-hyung and Yoona, then that’s saying you don’t want us to forgive any of them. We were all involved in one way or another. You want us to turn against one another. What if what you think is actually true? What if Yoona is actually using Jungkook? Then what do we do? We can’t protect him because not even the ones who have first hand experience with her can come to an agreement on how to do so.” V kept his eyes on the elder, whom was looking down at the green glass bottle. He sighed when he heard no response.

    “If you don’t want to come home tonight, that’s fine. But when you do, I hope you come with a plan that we can all agree on without degrading one or the other. I’ll tell the others that I couldn’t catch up to you and got lost.” He stood up from his seat and made his way out the entrance door. Jin’s body tensed up as he looked back and imagined V leaving, without him. He felt like the worst person in the world, he felt as if his own world was crashing down. He never thought that V would just give up on him like that. He didn’t know what else to do but continue drinking. He knew his limit, and promised himself to go a bit past it. He wanted to forget everything, forget everyone, he wanted to escape from the hell he created.

    “It’s ok, Seokjin. You’ll figure something out, but you have to figure out how to fix yourself first” He whispered before swallowing the bittersweet taste of alcohol.

 

    “I wonder why they’re not calling. They said they would call, and really, they should have by now. Do you think something happened?” J-Hope asked the silent man on the couch as he paced back and forth.

    “We shouldn’t think that something bad happened, we should think that they’re with them right now and trying to convince them to come back so we can all go get Jungkook back.” Namjoon responded. J-Hope nodded in agreement and sat down on the couch next to Namjoon.

    Taehyung, Jimin, hyungs..where are you?