I won't forgive you

She'll Leave You

Jin drove his car around the neighborhood and came back. As he was parking, he saw a girl go into the apartment and wondered if it was Yoona. He quickly got out of his car and ran inside the building. He saw the girl with sunglasses and a hat waiting for the elevator. He walked behind her and got on the elevator with her. The girl glanced at Jin and jumped a bit. She quickly pressed the BTS' floor number, he didn't even bat an eye. The elevator stopped and Jin stepped out, the girl followed. Without looking back, Jin spoke, "You should leave the kid alone. He hasn't done anything to you. Do him the favor, and break up with him."

The girl stayed silent and continued walking behind Jin.

Jin walked to the front of the door and punched in the passcode, he entered and closed the door before the girl came closer.

    "Hyung, you're home. I was about to call you, Yoona's on her way." J-hope announced.

    "She's outside the door." He said as he walked to his room and slammed the door.

Suga and J-Hope looked at each other and walked to the door. They opened it and saw Yoona outside. She jumped to see the unexpected boys open the door for her.

    "Come in." Suga said. He moved aside to let her walk in.

J-hope led her to the living room and had her sit down.

    "Where's Jung-?" She started.

    "He won't be joining us for now. He is, asleep I guess you can say." Suga said as he took a seat in front of her.

    "Did you kill him?!" She cried.

    "What? No, we didn't kill him." J-Hope said.

    "I'm supposed to be seeing him now, where is he?" She asked.

"Funny, isn't it? You're seeing us instead. Doesn't it remind you of the past?" Jimin said.

Yoona stayed silent and got up. She looked at the first rooms and found Jungkook sleeping in his bed. She walked over to him and saw that he was well, his face showed a small bruise but it was nothing. She sat down next to him and his hair.

    "Are you ok, Kookie? I'm here for you." Once she was satisfied that he was fine, she got up and walked out his door. She was ready to leave but Suga blocked her way.

    "We're not done here, please, stay a while, sit down and relax." He grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the couch. All the members but Jin sat around her and looked at her intensely.

    "What's this about?" She asked.

    "Look Yoona, we have quite a history with you, indirectly but it's still there. We just wanna know, why are you dating Jungkook? Why do you keep coming into our lives? What is it that you want?" Suga interrogated her.

    "Why do you care about my relationship with Jungkook? That's none of your business." She said.

    "It wasn't any of our business when you were dating Jin, but you hurt him, and we had to be involved. We're just preventing Jungkook from another heartbreak." Jimin said.

    "So you think breaking up with him won't hurt him? He's said it himself, I'm his first girlfriend. The first break up is always the hardest."

    "Ok, so tell us about your first break up. Who was it with? Why was it that way?"  Suga said.

Yoona looked at Suga intently, then slowly let her eyes fall towards the members and stood up and turned around to see Jin standing behind her. She looked at him and he at her. She walked to the door, opened and left.

 


 

 

Hours have passed since Yoona visited the dorm and Jungkook was starting to wake up. He walked out of his room to see V and Namjoon playing cards on the coffee table.

    "Look who finally woke up." Namjoon announced. V looked up to see Jungkook by his door and signaled him to come over. He walked over to the boys and sat on the couch.

    "Where are the others?" He asked.

    "They went out grocery shopping. Have some fruit that V prepared earlier until they come back. You haven't eaten at all as far as I know, you must be starving." Namjoon said.

    "I guess. V-hyung, are you ok?" He asked at the boy who was staring intensely at his cards. V looked at Jungkook and showed him his bruised cheek.

    "Does this look ok to you? You punched me, remember?" He said and returned to his cards.

Jungkook sniffled and sat on his knees on the floor. V and Namjoon looked at him with a surprised look.

    "I'm really, truly sorry for having punched you last night. I lost my temper on you and it wasn't right. You must understand that I wasn't in a good mood and you telling me to break up with Yoona just angered me even more. I don't know how to make it up for you. So, just tell me anything and I'll do it." Jungkook finally apologized to V. He had one less person to worry about now. V sighed and laid his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

    "I can't think of anything right now but I'll let you know. Now get up, you're making me feel uncomfortable." V laughed.

Jungkook looked at his hyung with tears in his eyes and swung himself into his arms.

    "Yaa~, this is weird." V smiled and closed his embrace around the younger boy. Namjoon clicked his tongue and kicked the hugging boys. He saw that V's cards were facing up on the table and yelled, "hey! I won!"

V let go of Jungkook and saw that Namjoon glanced over to see his cards, he raised his hands to his head and cried.

 


 

Suga punched the passcode to the apartment and entered with the rest of the boys behind him.

    "We're home! V, Namjoon, you guys have to put the groceries away." Suga said.

V and Namjoon moaned and got up and walked to the kitchen. They looked through bags to find snacks but couldn't find any.

Jungkook came out from his room and saw his hyungs resting on the couches. He met eyes with Jin and wanted to turn away. He inhaled deeply and exhaled. He started walking towards Jin and got on his knees. Jin looked away from what he thought was pathetic and shifted to stand up. Without looking up, Jungkook held down Jin's knee and Jim looked down at the boy in front of him. The rest of the boys stopped and the scene in front of them.

    "Jungkook, get up."

    "Not until you hear me out."

Jin sighed and closed his eyes, "Fine. What is it that you want to confess?"

Jungkook looked up with tears in his eyes.

    "I've been dating Yoona for a few months. I only saw her as an extra but after we were done shooting the music video, I asked the casting director for her information and then we started seeing each other. Some nights, when I would be left home alone, I called her up and asked her to come. She's been here a few times but we haven't done anything but eat and watch T.V. What you saw last night, I suddenly got an urge to..- anyway, I took her to my room and we just started playing around. She started tickling me and then you came in. That was it. I understand that you hit me because I didn't answer you, I was only thinking of Yoona."

Jin looked down at Jungkook, whose tears were streaming down his pink cheeks.

    "Is that it?" He asked. Jungkook nodded.

    "So what do you want me to do? Just accept your apology and pretend this never happened? I may be overreacting when I say this but, I feel betrayed, in a way."

    "Hyung, please. If you can't accept it then, I don't think I can be myself ever again, knowing that one of my brothers can't see me the way he used to before. I'll do anything for you, anything." Jungkook begged.

Jin looked at the rest of s and they nodded at him, as if knowing what he was going to say. He looked down at Jungkook and said, "Well there is something you can do for me."

"What is it? I'll do anything." Jungkook said.

    "I can't tell you now, I'll tell you later. As for right now, you're making dinner. If you screw up, I won't forgive you. You understand?" Jin smirked at Jungkook. Jungkook dried his tears and nodded, "yes, of course hyung. I will get started then, I won't fail you this time." He giggled and got up. The rest of the members looked at Jungkook who was on his way to the kitchen and then looked at Jin.

That night, the members ate with clarity in their hearts but curiosity flooded Jungkook's head, what was it that Jin would ask of him?

    "So does anyone have any good stories or jokes to share?" J-Hope asked.

The members kept eating and V opened his mouth full of food.

    "Uh gowd somin" He said.

    "Swallow your food before you say something you alien" Jin said.

V swallowed his food and went on, "A friend told me this online like years ago, I didn't get it but he was laughing and I still don't get it."

    "Ok, so what is it?" Suga said.

    "Ok, what's the hardest part of eating a vegetable?" He asked, smiling and giggling under his breath.

The members thought about the answer and gave answers. V shook his head at each answer.

    "Give up?" He asked. The members nodded and he answered, "the wheelchair" and laughed.

The others looked at each other in confusion until Namjoon gasped and jumped in his chair.

    "Did you figure it out?" Suga asked.

    "It wasn't a literal vegetable.." Namjoon said. The members thought about it again and gasped when they realized it.

    "I don't wanna eat anymore" Jimin pushed his plate away and got up. The rest of the members followed him and headed to the living room.

    "Did I say something wrong?" V asked himself as he still ate.