Wish

She'll Leave You

“Yoona?” Namjoon called. Her skin jumped as her name was called. She turned to look at him, and answered, “Yes?”

    “Is there anything you want to eat? Or drink? I’m gonna have V and Jimin run to the convenience store and buy some snacks, anything you want in particular?” He asked. She didn’t know whether he was being sincere and was actually offering to buy her something, or if he was just saying it out of polite manners. She didn’t know how to answer. Her eyes roamed towards Jungkook’s face.

    “I would like a peach aloe drink, thank you.” She answered, not removing her eyes from Jungkook. Suga and Jin took note of her stare.

    “Alright. Jimin, Taehyung, you already got our list, just add Yoona’s drink to it. Here, it’s 20,000 won. I expect to receive exact change back with the receipt. And don’t take too long.” Namjoon instructed. The younger boys looked at the bill and V, being unable to hide his rectangular smile, started squealing at the amount of money they received.

    “Wow! Hyung never gave me this much money to handle!” He said.

    “C’mon Tae, I don’t wanna be in this stuffy dorm any longer.” Jimin grabbed V’s shoulders and pushed him towards the entrance door. “Call us if you want anything else!” Jimin yelled.

    “Do you think they’ll spend all of the money?” J-Hope asked. Namjoon smirked and softly replied, “I would be surprised if they didn’t.”

    Yoona sat down on one of the couches and pulled out her phone. Her fingers rapidly swiped and tapped the screen. Jungkook looked at her and wondered, “What is she doing? Who is she texting? Is she sending me a text?”. He pulled out his phone and saw no new notifications. If it’s not him whom she’s texting, then who else would she be talking to at that speed?

    Jin looked at Jungkook hopelessly sigh as he placed his phone back in his pocket. He glanced over to see Yoona continuing to tap on her phone, and like Jungkook, was also wondering what she’s doing. Suga oversaw the scenes going on in front of him and lowered his head. “This is all your fault, Min Yoongi. If you could’ve just talk to her when she came back, maybe..just maybe, this wouldn’t be happening. This is your fault.” He thought.

    “Jin” Suga called. Jin turned around and smiled, “Yes?”

    “Let’s talk outside.” He removed himself from his position and walked towards the door, Jin followed.

    Jin closed the door behind him and turned to face a rather upset Yoongi. He smiled at him and tilted his head, “What’s up?”

Yoongi looked up and immediately asked, “Do we have to continue doing this?”

Jin’s smile faded after he heard the question but let out a small chuckle. Suga felt his skin crawl as he heard the soft but threatening laugh that was seeping out of Jin’s lips. He has never felt this type of hostile energy coming from his hyung, the same hyung that cooks for the group, smiles with the group, laughs with the group and loves the group. Jin was definitely a different person now, and Suga was terrified.

    “Oh my sweet Yoongi, you still don’t understand, do you?” Jin leaned in closer to Suga, leaving the latter to freeze in his position.

    “H-Hyung? W-What are you doing?” Suga croaked. He has never felt this uncomfortable around him before.

Jin smiled, he hardly ever heard Suga call him “hyung”.

“Silly Yoongi, you don’t even remember what the plan is.”

Suga was able to relax his facial muscles a bit and took the courage to speak up. “What exactly is the plan? You keep saying that you have a plan, but I don’t even know what you’re really trying to do. Obviously get rid of Yoona but, why are you like this? There are other ways to-”

Jin grabbed Suga’s shoulders and slammed him to wall behind him before Suga could finish his sentence.

    “Listen here and listen well. Lee Yoona must not be involved in our lives or band in any way. Just getting rid of her is too simple, I want to hurt her. I want to make her cry, make her suffer, make her feel what I felt. If you don’t like the way I’m running this show, then please, do whatever you can to stop it.” He let go of his shoulders and straightened his own.

    “Besides, I don’t know why you’re defending the girl, you did a similar thing to her. Are you regretting your past? Wishing you never hurt her? It’s a little too late to being having those kinds of thoughts, don’t you think?” He smiled and started turning towards the door. He stopped himself and lifted a finger as if to continue his thought, “Another thing,” he walked closer to Suga, whom was pressing his head closer to the wall behind him, “if you wish to continue acting as the saviour, then you better watch your back. I’m still not over the fact that you’re the reason why this is happening. Why the group is falling apart, why Jungkook is suffering, why I had to become this.”

    “Do you really think that? Do you really think I’m the reason for all of this? Are you sure it’s not because of your psychotic ? You make me sick.” Suga covered his mouth after he spilled his thoughts, thoughts that were never supposed to reach the surface, let alone spit at the man who can end him there and then.

    “Psychotic ? Interesting title you’re giving me.” Jin turned back towards the door and went inside, leaving Suga alone in the empty hallway.

    His knees gave in and he fell to the floor. He wanted the non-existent tears to wash away all the words he have said, to wash away all the words that were said to him, to wash him away from the face of the earth. He wanted to stop this mad show and continue living life the way it was before anything happened. He found the energy to raise himself up and walk back inside the dorm. He felt the eyes of s looking at him with worry, but he was only able to see Jin looking at Yoona, and Yoona’s eyes bouncing back and forth from Jin to him. He just wanted to sleep now.