Yoongi?

She'll Leave You

The boys felt as if their family was falling apart when they saw Suga pack a duffel bag with a few of his clothes. V cried as he saw him leave his room, begging him not to leave, grabbing his sleeves and pulling back. Suga gently released V's grip and ruffled the tall maknae's hair.

    "I'm not going far, just gonna be staying at a friend's place. Don't worry about me. Take care of Jungkook, make sure Jin doesn't do anything stupid. This is my fault anyways, the rotten apple must be pulled out before infecting the others." Suga told V. V sniffled and mumbled something inaudible and cleared his throat.

    "H-hyung, call when you get there safe."

Suga smiled at V and continued on his way to the door. V yelled in the back, "Jin-hyung! Stop him from going!"

Namjoon appeared from out of his room with Jimin and yelled at Suga,

    "Hyung, don't go. The kids won't stop crying seeing you go like this. It's late anyways, don't go."

Suga grabbed his shoes, opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind him.

V fell to his knees and sobbed, Namjoon tried helping him get up but V pushed him away. Jimin looked at the sad boy on the floor and went to Jin's room. He stood by the door, looking at Jin who was sitting on his bed with earphones plugged in and scrolling through his phone.

    "Are you really listening to music at a time like this?" Jimin said. Jin continued scrolling.

    "Instead of trying to do something to protect this group, you're only letting it break apart. Don't you hear Taehyun's cries out there? Are you purposely trying to make yourself the victim here? Because you're not. Actually, no one is. Suga just left, and as the oldest you're not even going to stop him? You might say that it's Namjoon's job because he's the leader but he's only the leader is business affairs, this is personal therefore it's the oldest's job to keep this family together." Jimin started to tear up as he continued lecturing Jin. Jin took off his earphones and looked up to see Jimin's red face.

    "Is it my fault this happened? Is it my fault that Yoongi left on his own will? Is it my fault that Jungkook is quietly planning his own suicide in his head? Is it my fault that Yoona is quietly laughing at us? Is it my fault that all of this is happening? Is it? Do you prefer that I left instead of Yoongi? Because I can also pack up my stuff and go. Hm? Is that what you want?”

    “Why are you guys being like this? No one should be acting like they’re at fault for something small.” Jimin said.

    “So what do you want me to do? Go after him? Let’s say I do tell him to come back, do you think he will?” Jin looked at Jimin, when he didn’t answer, he sighed and got up.

    “He will, I know that hyung wouldn’t leave us like this.” Jimin said. He looked at Jin and walked out of the room. Jin looked at Jimin’s back and the door closed behind him. He looked around, grabbed his pillow and threw it on the floor.

    “Idiot!” He yelled before grabbing a hoodie and leaving the room. He saw that V, Namjoon and Jimin were on the couch. Namjoon was rubbing V’s back and Jimin was softly whispering to him. They looked at Jin and asked where he was going, Jin simply answered, “out”. Jin left out the door and tried to find Suga from where he was, it hasn’t been long since he left so he couldn’t have gotten far. He went to retrieve his car and went out in search of his friend.

    “Idiot, where did you go? You couldn’t have gotten far, you don’t even have a car so you went walking, sure you could’ve also taken a bus or even the subway but do you really wanna risk yourself this late at night? Now, where are you? I swear, when I find you, I’m gonna give you the beating of your life, how dare you walk out on us? How? How?! Ah!” Jin rolled down his window and started calling out Suga’s name, hoping that he will turn around, get in the car and then they would drive back home. Suga wasn’t anywhere to be found. Jin parked at a nearby park and got out of his car, walking towards the park with his head down and hands in his pockets. He sat on a swing and brought his face to his palms. He felt his chest tighten and eyes watering. He let the tears filled up his eyes before removing his hands and letting the rest run down his cheeks. With closed eyes, he raised his head and opened his eyes. He saw Suga standing in front of him, and croaked “Y-Yoongi?”. He blinked and the image was gone.