I made her like that

She'll Leave You

Jin and Suga went into their room and started getting ready for bed. Suga looked at Jin as he removed his top shirt and grabbed a towel from his drawers. He walked out of the room, leaving Suga alone in the room. Suga sat down on his bed and started to think, about Jin, about Jungkook, about what favor he's going to ask, about his own past and about Yoona. He took out his phone and started looking at old pictures he took from before he debuted. It was mainly selfies, pictures of friends and family. He looked at a picture and sighed.

    "It's been a while since I last saw you. I'm nervous about what's going to happen next, I worry about the future of the group. I'm gonna need you to help me out here, you know how I get. I need you to come back. I want to apologize for everything. I'm sorry that I was like that to you, we were young, I didn't know any better. If you can come back, then we will settle everything. Please?" Suga the picture and pressed the home button.

After 15 minutes, Jin came back to the room and told Suga that the shower is free to use. Suga looked at him, "hyung?"

    "What is it?" He replied.

    "What is the favor that you are going to ask Jungkook?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna tell him to break up with Yoona. You understand why, right?"

    "Y-yes, I know. But can't we just let them be?"

    "Yoongi, you know how she is. She's nothing but trouble, as far as I know, she's just using Jungkook for her expensive taste! She's not worth his time. Who knows, she might be seeing another guy when they're not together. If he doesn't break up with her, then she will, in the most painful way possible! Do you understand it now?" Jin looked at Suga and then around the room.

    "I'm only saying this out of experience, it's nothing personal." Jin said.

    "I get it. I'm gonna go shower." Suga grabbed his towel, a pair of underwear, shorts, an undershirt and went out.

V stopped Suga on his way to the bathroom.

    Hyung?" V said. Suga turned around and V frowned.

    "Are you ok?" V asked Suga.

    "Uh, yeah. Why?"

    "Your eyes are red."

    "I'm just tired."

V walked towards Suga and hugged him. He leaned into his ear and whispered, "I want this to stop too, but it all depends on her. Kook looks like he puts her over us, but it's not like that. Soon, he'll give in. Be a bit patient as well." V let go of Suga and giggled. Suga smiled back and headed back towards the bathroom.

 



Jungkook has grown anxious day by day, waiting for Jin to tell him what he wants. Jin kept saying that he will tell him later, and later eventually came. The boys were just getting home from dance practice and each crashed on the couch. Jungkook took out his phone and checked for any missed texts, he received a couple from Yoona.

    "Hey!" and "You must be busy, text me when you get home!". Jungkook quickly texted back and went to his room.

Suga and Jin saw him walk away and then turned to each other.

    "Are you gonna tell him now?"

    "Probably. I wouldn't want to do it alone though." Jin looked at s and they straightened themselves. Jin called for Jungkook and he came out.

    "V, Namjoon, I need you to remove any fragile things away. Who knows what'll happen." Jin ordered.

    "What's going on?" Jungkook nervously  laughed.

    "Please sit down, I want to get serious with you now." Jin told the maknae.

    "Ok?" He sat in his usual spot in the couch. "What's up?"

    "Have you been talking to Yoona since the last time she came?" Jin asked.

    "Well, duh. Why wouldn't I?"

    "How is she?" Jin asked.

    "She's fine. Why are you bringing her up all of sudden?" Jungkook shifted his position.

    "Do you love her?" Jin asked. His questions were making Jungkook uncomfortable and the others were just watching.

    "O-of course I love her. She's everything I could ask for. She's a great friend, supporter and she's just amazing" Jungkook started to sweat.

    "Remember when I said that I would ask you for a favor? I'm gonna need you to do that favor now."

Jungkook looked around to see the serious faces of s, he had a feeling where this was going.

    "I honestly don't like where this is going."

    "Jungkook, for the sake of the group, for your own sake in fact-" Jin started saying.

    "Hyung? Don't say it." Jungkook's voice started to croak.

    "Break up with Yoona"

    "Anything but that. I don't want to break up with her"

    "I'm not going to argue with you. You're only a child, you don't understand what love is." Jin said.

Jungkook looked at Suga "Yoongi-hyung?"

    "Jung..there's something you must know. But you have to listen. Yoona...most of us have had some sort of affiliation with her. The most known one, is that she used to go out with Jin, not long before we debuted. None of us knew until he told us, this was before you and him became close. She tried to become close with V, Jimin and J-hope but they rejected her."

    "Stop, that's all a lie. How can one girl try to be with so many guys who are friends with each other? That's something only a would do." Jungkook said.

    "I never said she was that." Suga said.

    "Kook, what they're trying to say is that Yoona isn't the best girl for you. Think about it, why would she want to be with you? For what motive?" Namjoon said.

    "He won't understand until I tell him. I didn't break up with Yoona, she broke up with me, almost as if she did it on purpose. Wanna know what was her method? She was with another man at the time she and I were together. I don't know how it went out with that guy, but I'm sure she broke up with him the same way. Who knows? As we speak, she may be with-" Jin said.

Jungkook interrupted him, "Shut up! Yoona isn't like that. She wouldn't be like that!"

    "You're going against 6 eyewitnesses. We all saw her with another man. She even confessed to me after that day. Look, I know it's hard to understand this now because it's all of a sudden but if you don't believe me, then you can call her right now and ask her yourself. Ask her if she dated me, ask her if she has cheated with other men. Obviously she's gonna deny the cheating but it's true." Jin said.

    "But why? Why would she-?" Jungkook said.

Suga sighed and said, "because I made her like that."

All eyes turned to Suga and he looked down.

    "What?" J-hope said. Jin looked at Suga and waited for an explanation, he felt a pain in his chest and anticipated the worst to come any second.

    "Before we were even trainees, I was with Yoona at some point. We were young and we didn't know anything about relationships. I was stupid and I cheated on her with a classmate of ours. I didn't think she'd find out. Because of me, she lost trust in every guy she dates. She fears that they would all be like me, so she becomes the one who acts like that first." Suga sighed after his confession.

    "Because of you, I lost the girl who meant everything to me. Because of you, we have to prevent it from happening to Jungkook." Jin said.

    "Hyung, but what does she want with us? Don't you think it's dumb to be dating your ex boyfriend's friends?" V said.

    "It is, I'm guessing she wants to destroy our friendship, but honestly, in my opinion at least, the friendship between us is already being destroyed." Jin said as he turned to Suga.

Suga looked down and closed his eyes.

J-hope was holding V who started to tear up. Namjoon paced around with his hands behind his neck. Jimin looked into thin air, avoiding anyone's eyes. Jungkook was still standing in shock, he wanted to shut the whole world around him and scream at the top of his lungs. He wanted to move and do something, the confessions have paralyzed him.