Are you crazy?

She'll Leave You

"Kookie, are you sure I can stay here longer? It's a bit late and I'm nervous that your members will come home soon. What are you gonna tell them when they see an extra from the set in the dorm, with you, alone?" She said worriedly.

Jungkook walked over to her from the kitchen. He sat down next to her and away the stray hairs from in front of her ear.

    "It's ok, they're not expected to come home until really late. Don't worry, they won't find us out." He smiled at her. The corners of her lips lifted up in worry and she sighed.

    "You're really pretty, you know that, right? Your eyes are so big and pretty. It makes me want to kiss you."

She laughed at his comment and his hair, "you really know how to woo a girl, should I still believe you when you said that I'm your first girlfriend?"

    "You really are! I've seen sunbaenims do this on TV all the time, and it works!"

"If you say so" she leaned in close to his face and wiggled her nose against his. He blushed so much, his face was red.

    "Ya, you blush so easily. It wasn't even anything cute." She said.

    "A-ah, sorry."

    "So what should we do until it's time for me to leave?" She walked two fingers up his thigh, quickly up his torso and over his lips. His eyes widened as thoughts were running through his head and he opened his mouth to speak, Yoona was quick and softly slammed her lips against his. She pulled back and laughed at her boyfriend's reaction. His mouth was open, his eyes were widened and his cheeks were as red as a tomato. Not a word was made out from his mouth and the awkward silence has made the atmosphere feel eerie.

    "Yaa, close your mouth before a fly goes in. Or do I have to close them the same way I opened it." She winked.

His mouth was still wide open and she giggled, "ok then, here I go", she leaned in closer and in a swift move, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and dragged her into a nearby room.

    

He took his shirt off and gently laid Yoona on the bed. He nuzzled her neck and she breathed heavily as his hot breath touched her soft skin. They locked lips and dared not separate. Yoona rolled over on top of Jungkook and started outlining his abs. He covered his face in embarrassment and she giggled. She took this opportunity to start a tickling session and ran her fingers over the obvious ticklish spots. They both started laughing so loudly that they didn't hear the sound of the doorknob turn.

Yoona felt the strange presence of someone and slowly turned around. Jungkook uncovered his eyes and locked eyes with s then looked up to see Yoona hurryingly removing herself from her boyfriend's body and straightening her clothes. He softly groaned and threw his head back.

Jin looked at Jungkook, "Put on your shirt, and come outside" and then at Yoona, "You, come with us". Yoona, without hesitation, walked out of the room with the group of boys.

 


 

 

"What the hell was that?! Do any of you, care to explain? And please do so because my mind cannot wrap itself around this situation!" Jin exclaimed.

Jungkook and Yoona were sitting at opposite sides of the main couch with Jimin in between.  

    "Hyung, please don't yell. You're going to upset Yoona", Jungkook said. He didn't look up in time to see that Jin was in front of him and slapped him across the face. Yoona yelped loudly and started to cry, she grabbed Jin's hand and begged him to stop, Jin slapped.her hand away.

    "Hey Jin, you don't have to go that far!" Suga yelled. "I will not stand this type of behaviour from you, regardless of age."

    "I asked him a question and he avoided it." Jin said.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed Yoona's wrist, she looked back to see Jin staring at her and Jungkook as they were walking out the door.

 

    "Why didn't you answer him?! Look, your cheek is all red now, don't let it bruise" Yoona softly touched his cheek as he looked at her teary eyes.

    "I'm sorry, Yoona."

    "Don't be. Jin is just upset at the sudden surprise and doesn't understand. We should go-"

He interrupted her and quickly said, "I'll take you home."

    "No, I'll go home by myself. I need you to stay so you can explain it to them. Ok?" She hugged him and he threw an arm around her, holding her tight to his chest, so she can hear the loud thumps of his heart, hinting at her that he's afraid to confront s.

    "Will you be ok?" They both asked at the same time. They looked at each other and let out a small giggle. They nodded at each other and Yoona gave Jungkook a goodnight kiss.

    "Call me afterwards." She said. He let go of her embrace and she started walking away. He opened the door after he couldn't see her in the distance.

 


 

All but Jin were sitting in the living room, waiting for Jungkook. Disappointment and disbelief filled each pair of eyes that were looking at Jungkook, who was still standing by the door.

    "Come sit down" Suga told Jungkook.

He walked over to him and sat down nearby.  Jungkook looked around to see s staring at him.

    "Where's Jin?" He asked.

    "He went to his room. I think you should apologize to him, he's really shaken about the situation." Suga answered.

    "Why should I apologize to him? He's the one who barged in-!"

Namjoon interrupted, "He's the oldest, he should be respected."

V looked at Suga, "Hyung, that girl.."

    "Oh right, the girl." Suga sighed and leaned back in his seat.

    "Should we-?" Namjoon started.

J-Hope interrupted him and added, "No, we can't. We don't know their story."

    "We should, it'll be easier." V argued

    "Are you not reading the mood?" J-Hope stood up and walked away to his room.

    "What is there to tell me? What could there possibly be that would upset me even more?" Jungkook asked.

    "That girl, you should break up with her." V said. Jungkook looked at him with red eyes and stood up in a blink of an eye and struck V across the face with his fist.

Suga and Namjoon quickly grabbed Jungkook and slammed him back to his seat.

    "Are you crazy?! How can you lay a hand on him?!" Suga yelled at Jungkook.

    "Why the hell should I break up with her?!" He yelled back.

Namjoon looked at the terrified V and softly asked him, "are you ok?". V rubbed his neck and nodded. Namjoon grabbed V and led him to the bathroom, leaving Suga and Jungkook alone in the living room.

    "When did you start acting so rebelliously? This isn't like you at all. Did you start acting like this after dating that girl?" Suga asked.

Jungkook didn't look up and stayed silent. Suga sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes.

    "Ah, you're really difficult. Fine, let's say that you're not acting like this because of her. But you do need to explain what we saw and what we don't know. It's pretty late now, so we'll have to leave this for tomorrow. Go wash up and go to bed. I don't want you to come out of your room for tonight."

Jungkook stood up and walked to his room. Suga stayed standing up and looked over to see Jin outside his door.

    "Aren't dads supposed to be the strict parent? Why was the dad being so gentle now?" Jin asked Suga.

    "Because the mom struck the baby, one of the adults had to handle this in a different manner. You really didn't have to slap him, he's just a kid who doesn't know better."

    "Did you see her?" Jin asked

    "Of course. I didn't expect to see her again. It was bad enough that she was 3 of us, this time she has gone around the table."

Jin lifted his finger up to his mouth and hissed, "Quiet down, Jung could probably hear you. Does he know?"

Suga paced around, "No, V tried to tell him and-"

    "Yeah, I heard." There was a moment of silence and Suga spoke, "Do you think she-you know?"

    "Know what?"

"Ah, let's go to the room. Just let me turn off all the lights then I'll go in." Suga went to turn off the living room lights and followed Jin into the room.

 

Jungkook stood by his door with a towel in one hand and the doorknob in the other. Tears streamed down his cheeks and his eyes stayed serious. He heard what the other two were saying and wondered how they knew Yoona. He wanted to call her and tell her what happened but he couldn't, his head was not in the right place to start bashing his friends to his girlfriend. He opened the door and walked out to the bathroom.

The steamy shower could not rid the words and hits that replayed his head. He sobbed quietly, careful enough to not disturb the others who were sleeping. V has decided to sleep with Namjoon and J-hope, in case something would happen between them again.

    "I didn't do anything wrong. Why?" He said. He kept asking himself, "why?" As he pounded the wall with his fist.