.02

If you could see me now.

Krystal POV

I saw the poor, nerd , geek, she who must not be named or more like, no time to name. She doesn’t have a place in this school. Only the rich can be accepted. By the way, I’m Jung Soojung or Krystal as they call me. I only let close friend call me Soojung. I am the daughter of the owner of this school. And Jessica, my sister, manages it but not the headmaster. Her name is Im Yoona. I have my four closest friends. Sulli, Suzy and Luna.

“Soojung, what are we gonna do after school.” It was Luna

“I dunno, I’m bored” I answered.

“I’m not going out today, sibling duty” it was Sulli this time.

“Oh yeah, how’s Henry?” Henry is his 6 year old brother

“You know you could visit him Soojuhng, but he’s good anyway. Always talking about this awesome Hyung he meets every Sunday when they play at the park”

“Hyung? Why don’t you know who he is?”

“I don’t go to parks. He plays with the kids from the orphanage.”

“Ugh, poor people. Anyways, I’m skipping the next class. I’m going to the café.”

“Okay, we’ll come too”.

We arrived at the café. Its classy. But I really hate it during rush hour because there are a lot of call center agents taking a break here. Its usually quiet and peaceful with soft music playing. And speaking of music, “Hey guys, have you started writing your songs?” I asked

“Nope, not yet. But I heard it’s a duet or partners. I dunno, I did not listen well”

“Me neither”

We ordered our usual food and chatted. It was closing to 7 pm and we didin’t notice the time. we were about to call for our bill when, she who must be named, fine! Amber Liu entered the café. I’m tired of the long word. “Hey, what she doing here?” I asked.

“Who?” I just pointed out.

“Oh, the nerd.  I heard she works here” I looked at Luna who answered. Oh yeah, she’s the gossip queen.

“We never saw her before here”

“Maybe night shift”

I followed gaze when I saw her come out again and serve the customers. I heard her co worker shout.

“Hey AJ. Someone requested specials” I heard her answer and went at the back counter where barristas normally work.

“Heh, guys lets go. Its late. my driver’s outside. I’ll give you guys ride home” They followed me out and after leaving them at their homes, I went back home. Jess unnie doesn’t live here anymore but sometimes they come here. “They”, means Sooyeon, my niece and her daughter, Jess unnie and his husband Yuri oppa. I went to my room to have a shower but my phone rang and its Jess unnie.

“Unnie” I answered.

“Can you explain to me why are failing Kangin’s class? You’re failing math Soojung! And you weren’t on your last 2 class either!” She asked

“Unnie, I can explain” Though our senior year is mostly about music, there are still basic subjects like math or more specific, accounting and science, which is chemistry. “Unnie, how can you call accounting, basic math?”

“I don’t care Soojung, fix this or I will tell Mom and Dad. You sure don’t want me to do that” she threatened me. As in threatened me!

‘I know unnie”

“Good, I’m hanging up.” she cut off the call. Its not that she’s really strict, I promised I won’t disappoint mom and dad.

After I took a shower, I started composing my song. It was decided that every month, we will have a recital where the parents of the students and guests will watch us with the faculty to evaluate our performance.

After thinking for an hour, my sheet is still blank. Clean as white, no writings so I decided to sleep it off.

 

 

Next Chapter Preview: “Your tutor will be Ms. Liu”