Theme Park

If you could see me now.

Krystal POV

‘So what’s taking them so long?” I asked impatiently. We agreed to take a bus to enjoy this date since we want to experience riding public vehicles. Sulli and Luna have been late for 30 minutes.

“Don’t ask me princess, you’re the one who talked to them last night” Amber shrugged. Suzy and Kris are busy chatting on the other side. I was about to talk again when we heard our names.

“Sorry guys, were a bit late. Someone woke up late” she smacked Minho oppa in the head.

“Okay, okay. Lets go!” we bought tickets for the bus ride and went to the theme park. We all bought our tickets and since this was supposed to be our date, we all agreed to just spend as couples. We agreed to meet at lunch. We just need to check our phone before 12 so we’ll see our messages to where we will eat. We bid each other’s and start to enjoy the day.

“So where do you want to ride first?” I asked Amber

“This all about you. What do you want to ride first?” I found it sweet that she dedicated this day for me

“How about we try the kid’s ride first?”

“Sure” So we started to ride everything in the kid’s ride. It was exciting. Since I never went to them parks before, I feel like I’m on my childhood days. After those rides, its almost noon and I decide to message the others to meet us at XXXXX diner. So we met up and chattered about all the new experiences. We enjoyed every minute . After lunch, we started to ride the extreme ones. I just suggested roller coaster.

“Hey, you scared? You suggested this” Amber said

“I’m sure, c’mon. If I didn’t try this, when can I again?”

“Then I’ll take you again until you can muster the courage to ride this.”

“No, I’ll try it.” She just nodded and we rode it. I was scared at first but then Amber hold my hand and smiled at me. all the fears had gone. After the ride, our hair was a mess.

“You looked like you had wrestling match with someone.” Am  teased

“And you had a bed hair” I answered back. We tried some games and Amber won me a teddy bear.

“Here, you’ve been eyeing this one so I got you this”

“Thank you.” Its nearing night already and we decided to ride the Ferris wheel before we go. Our cabin stopped at the top to watch the city when Am talked to me.

“Soojung, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what is it?” I asked as I turned to her direction

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I suddenly froze. “Its okay if you say no, I know its too early to ask you this but…” I didn’t let her finish and instead I kissed her.

Amber POV

Holy cow! She kissed me. SHE KISSED ME! She let go and told me.

“Does that answer your question?” I just nodded smiling at her widely.

“I love you” I heard.

“What?”

“I said I love you Yiyun” she repeated

“Really?!” I am so excited. She loves me.

“Are you really deaf or you just want me to repeat myself?”

“I just want to hear that again coming from you and Soojung?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you too, princess.” After the ride and confessions, we are officially together. When we met with each other, I told everyone the news. They congratulated us and I thanked them. We are currently on the way home and Soojung is falling asleep. I let her rest her head on my shoulder. When we arrived at the bus stop, I hired a taxi cab. I bid the others goodnight and left with Soojung to take her home. Its only 7 pm but I guess she got tired with the activities at the park. I rang the doorbell and the guards let us in. Their maids helped me and I greeted by the Jungs.

“Evening Am, Here to give my princess back?” Mr. Jung said

‘Yeah, she wore herself out in the park.”

“Amber, Thank you” Mr. Jung said

“For what sir?” I asked curiously

“For melting my daughter’s cold heart and for giving her experiences she should have experienced long ago”

“Its nothing sir”

“Have you eaten dinner yet?” Mrs. Jung asked this time

“Not yet, Soojung also haven’t eaten”

“I’ll let the maids prepare your meal.”

“Its fine, I should go anyways.”

“I insist Am. Wake Soojung up” She said to the maid

“If its alright with you. I wanted to talk to you guys anyway” She led us to the kitchen and the maids prepared the meal. We were just waiting for Soojung to go down and join us

“So what is it you wanted to tell us” Mr. Jung said

“I love your daughter” They stopped midway. I was afraid what were their reaction would be. They might like me but what if I crossed the line. I was snapped out of my musings when Mr. Jung hugged me and Mrs. Jung is trying hard not to cry.

“Welcome to the family! Are you guys official?” I just nodded.

“Good, from  now on, you will call us Dad and Mom” its not a request, it’s a demand so I just smiled.

“Yes, Mom and Dad.” I never felt like this before. Being accepted for who I was and someone loves me. hell, they’re even better than my parents. As in cue, Soojung arrived and I told her what happened which in turn, had been teased by the older Jungs. We never noticed the time. Its already 9 pm and I told them I am heading out home.

“You should stay here Am. Its late already. You could sleep in the guest room” Mrs. Jung said. “Or you could sleep in Soojung’s room” She added when Soojung pouted. I just gave in at Soojung’s pout and followed her to her room. Before fully enetering the room, I heard Dad shout.

“Don’t try to make my grandbabies yet!” we both blushed at his implications but it has never entered my mind.

“Are you sleepy princess?” She just nodded. we lied on her bed and I spooned Soojung from her back. Thank God I have no work tomorrow and can sleep in with her.

“Sweet dreams princess, I love you” I whispered

“I love you too, Yun” She mumbled and we fell asleep.

No Ones POV

Unknown to the friends, someone heard the news.

“The daughter of the Jung is in a relationship with Amber” said by someone on the phone

“What a turn of events, huh? Just continue you job and report back. We need to confirm it” said the boss and ended the call.

“I promise this time, no can hurt you again. No one”