Park

If you could see me now.

Sulli POV

I was shocked by the turn of events today. Soojung actually had a decent conversation with Hyung, well, I started to call Amber that too. After the session, I stayed for a while to talk with HYung. After that, I went home but then I received a message from Hyung asking me if I wanted to have a duet with me since the recital will be next week already. I answered that I was sure and I’ll meet him up tomorrow. After I showered I received a call from Soojung.

‘Hello?” I answered the call.

“Sul, how did you get close to Amber?” She asked without greeting me first but it was shocking to me that she was curious about it. I never talked about Amber when we are together because I know when to separate two topics when it comes to school related stuff.

“Well, hello again. But I wanted to ask first why are you so curious about it?”

“I dunno, since you got a little close with her, I got curious so I just want to know, and I want to get to know her more.” Shocking!

“Well, Soojung, bully of Hyung, we hang out in the park. I met her since she was the “Hyung” Henry has been talking non stop. I went with him in the park one time then boom! Hyung is actually Amber. We play with the kids from the orphanage sometimes.”

‘Can I maybe go with you on Sunday?” Woah! Something’s fishy

“What’s the agenda? Something I need to know?”

“Nothing really! I just wanted to get to know her more. Didn’t you notice? I stopped bullying her this week” She’s right. She stopped. Might as well talk to hyung about this.

“Okay, fine. I’ll talk to hyung if we’re on the go this Sunday. I’ll tell you tomorrow”

“Okay, thanks! Bye”

“Sure, bye” I hung up.

Next day

Krystal POV

So I started my mission. I find it hard not to see her suffer but I have to do this coz in the end it will be a greater suffering that she will have. I continued finishing my song so I can practice it since the first recital will be next week. I want to perform well for Mom and Dad and of course, Unnie too. Since the tutoring session is on hiatus, so we can concentrate finishing our song. It was of course suggested by the nerd. I bet she didn’t start her song yet. She’s doomed. She has to be ranked either first or second to maintain her scholarship. After two hours, I got bored s I called Kai to take me out on a date but he said he’s busy doing his song so I continued mine again. I didn’t notice the time when Sulli called and said that I could go with them in the park. She said or more like reminded me to dress in jeans and any shirt. it was just casual. no need to flaunt wealth to attract attention.

Sunday Morning

So we already arrived at the park but the nerd is not here yet. Henry and Jion is playing with each other with bodyguards dressed casually scattered around the park to monitor the two since I heard that Jion is actually the daughter of Liu Corp. which was the second most powerful companies just after us. “What time is she coming?’ I asked impatiently.

“None of that Soojung. You’re the one who wanted to come so attitude check please. Besides, she has to make our snacks that’s why she’s late. She makes this yummy sandwiches.” She explained.

“Yummy my ” I thought. After waiting for 5 minutes, the nerd finally arrived. “Sorry I was late. I woke up late and prepared our snacks. By the way I was shocked when Sulli said you asked to come.”

“Sure” I answered nonchalantly

“Who’s the girl hen’s playing with?”

“She’s Jion Liu. Daughter of the Jackson Liu, owner of Liu Corp.” Sulli answered. I noticed the nerds reaction. Her eyes got wide and looks like she can’t believe it but did not talk again.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked. I normally don’t go to public parks but this one is near the school, how come I didn’t notice it before?

“You’re welcome to join us if you want to play but you can relax under our tree. I have the blanket already.” Pssh. Boring.

“I think I’ll just relax” She prepared the blanket and went to the kids playing. Sulli was with me watching them and the reading the book. Me? I just lied down.

“Hyung is good with them” Sulli said

“How come you call her Hyung?” she’s a girl

“Well, I got used to call her that since Henry calls her that. it got stuck with me. besides, she’s handsome if he had a makeover”

“You having a crush on her?”

“Nope, she’s just like a sibling. Bug brother specifically.” Hmmm. I continued to watch them and indeed, she’s good playing with them. After  an hour, they went under the tree with us to have a snack. The food is simple, just sandwiches and juice. I admit she made a lot. She noticed Jion’s bodyguards and gave them snack also. I guess they trust her since Sulli and I are here with here. I admit that its pretty refreshing, thinking about nothing. I feel in peace and the sandwiches are amazing, its not like I don’t eat commoner’s food, I’m just not used to it. After eating some snacks, they got back into playing again, Sulli and I talk and watch them play. Its almost 5 pm already, we didn’t even notice the time. Amber came back carrying Henry and Jion who are tired from playing and almost asleep. this is when we decided to go home to rest. I didn’t even get to talk to Amber today. She prioritized the kids. I wonder if Amber really has a crush on me. I feel asleep thinking only about one thing. This bet is really difficult.