2nd Recital

If you could see me now.

Sulli POV

So Hyung and Soojung is getting more serious when it comes to their relationship. Soojung called the night after Hyung had dinner with them. Not just Soojung but also the whole Jung. No other boys had come to their house and met their parents. On the other hand, Hyung said she already love Soojung. When I asked her if that it was too early to say that, she only said she already love her years ago. We just practiced our song for tomorrow’s recital and we are currently playing with the kids from the orphanage. I admit, the orphanage looks good and new. Jion and Henry are happy that they could play with the others. When it comes to the kitchen aid, Hyung and Soojung are cooking. Soojung? Cooking? I warned Amber about Soojung’s catastrophic cooking but Amber only said “No worries, I am here to save the day.” I only raised my eyebrow and she continued.

“I was kidding, I taught Soojubg how to cook and she’s learning slowly. Slower than a turtle”

“Yah! I heard that!” Soojung shouted from the kitchen. Kris oppa has been a great help here since he fixed the broken  swing and Suzy has been subtly watching and helping him. In Luna’s case, she’s singing while arranging the table with the older kids. After #0 minutes, it was already time for lunch. We fed the guards assigned for Jion and ours. After lunch, we continued to practice until we got it right.

Next day

Amber POV

so today is the next recital, I got high grades from my last one and this time, we wouldn’t disappoint the audience like what happened last time. The kids arrived an hour earlier and are currently changing their clothes since I finished mine. The guests are slowly arriving and before we know it, the recital has started. we would be the last to perform. Henry and Jion are still with their parents and I will be picking them up during the performance along with the others who were with Ms. Im and Seo unnie. We are currently in the backstage and waiting for our turn while watching some performance.

“Are you nervous?” Krystal asked while back hugging me. We are not official yet but she’s touchy feely. She loves to cuddle.

“Not really, I know we’re gonna kick some with the kids.”

“Hmmm. I know, and I’m excited” We just watched in silence until its our turn now. We prepared and went up the stage. I took the guitar and Soojung with the piano. Sulli, Luna and Suzy are standing on the middle. “Ready GO”

[Sulli]

Everybody's looking for that something

One thing that makes it all complete

You'll find it in the strangest places

Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children

Some find it in their lover's eyes

Who can deny the joy it brings

When you've found that special thing

You're flying without wings

[Sulli]

Some find it sharing every morning

Some in their solitary nights

You'll find it in the words of others

A simple line can make you laugh or cry

You'll find it in the deepest friendship

The kind you cherish all your life

And when you know how much that means

You've found that special thing

You're flying without wings

So impossible as they may seem

You've got to fight for every dream

‘Cause who's to know which one you let go

Would have made you complete

[Suzy]

Well, for me it's waking up beside you

To watch the sunrise on your face

To know that I can say I love you

At any given time or place

[Amber]

It's little things that only I know

Those are the things that make you mine

And it's like flying without wings

‘Cause you're my special thing

I'm flying without wings

[Krystal]

And you're the place my life begins

And you'll be where it ends

[Amber]

I'm flying without wings

And that's the joy you bring

I'm flying without wings

when we finished the song we immediately started the next one.

[Amber]

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder (wonder) of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

I believe in angels

When I know the time is right for me

I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

[Krystal]

Oh yeah

I have a dream (have a dream), a fantasy (fantasy)

To help me through (help me through) reality (reality)

And my destination (destination) makes it worth the while

Pushing through the darkness

(Suzy] pushing through the darkness baby)

Still another mile

[Sulli]

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see

( [Suzy] everything I see yeah)

I believe in angels

(Sulli] I believe in angels )

When I know the time is right for me

([Luna] time is right for me)

I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

(everyone with the kids. I left my guitar and tok Henry and Jion from their seats. I carried them both to the stage and sing.)

I have a dream (oh yeah), a song to sing(song to sing)

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder (if you see the wonder) of a fairy tale (of a fairy tale)

You can take the future even if you fail (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

I believe in angels

Something good in everything I see (everything)

I believe in angels (yeah)

When I know the time is right for me (right for me)

I'll cross the stream (cross the stream) - I have a dream (have a dream)

I'll cross the stream (cross the stream) - I have a dream

When we were done, a standing ovation has been given to us. The kids enjoyed their performance and we all went to the backstage to celebrate.

“Hyung! That was awesome!” Henry and Jion has been babbling non stop and I sent a smile to Soojung who smiled back. The parents greeted us. Henry immediately went back to his family and babbled about what happened. When I looked around, I saw Mrs. Liu without his husband. I gave her Jion and thanked her. I goy curious about the look she just gave me. I immediately went to the Jungs and they hugged me.

“I admit I want my daughter to be in the business side but I’ll let her be a singer if she wants to” Mr. Jung said my patting my back

“that song was inspiring” Mrs. Jung said this time. Seo unnie congratulated us and Fany unnie announced another celebration in the café in which we all went also with the kids. Mrs. Liu surprisingly went too for Jion. It may be a celebration but I gotta help the waiters since we are a lot.

“Am, join us. No work for you tonight.” Fany unnie said

“Its okay unnie, I’ll just help. We are a lot here you know. Besides I like serving you guys.”erved them with drinks and I handed Jion her apple juice. I can’t help but get curious about her mother who was eyeing me out like she’s studying me.

“Uhm, I got you some coffee, Mam. Enjoy” I left and went to Seo unnie where the girls have been seated also to help her.

“Did you guys enjoy?” I asked the kids

“Yeah, unnie. Can we do that again?”

“We’ll see okay?” they just nodded. I sat down next to Soojung and she gave me a smile.

“Here, eat.  You haven’t eaten yet and I know you’re tired.” She handed me some pasta and juice.

“Why don’t you just make it official. You act like you’re together already” Sulli said teasingly

“I haven’t taken her out on a proper date you know” I blurted

“So you do have a plan on taking me out” Soojung said

“Yeah, princess. You’re servant has plans on taking you out on a date tomorrow”

“Really? where?” she asked excitingly

“Theme park. have you gone there before?”

“Nope”

“Then I’ll take you”

“How about us? We haven’t gone there yet” I choked on my food. I am currently facing a dilemma. I looked at Soojung

“How about we all go. Yun, invite Kris”

“Uh, sure. I’m sure Suzy would be delighted right?” I looked at her and she blushed.

“It’s a group date then, I’ll bring Minho then” Sulli said and we looked at her

“I never thought you two are…” I said

“I’ll bring Onew with me” We looked at Luna this time.

“Oookay, why is it that we don’t know anything about this?” Soojung said

“And why ist it that we don’t know about your?” Suzy said

“Touché” I blurted. Soojung looked at me. “What princess? Its true” She just glared at me and I continued eating. It was late already when we decided to go home. I sent the Jungs to their car with the others and bid them goodnight. I received a kiss in the cheek from Soojung and they left. I stayed for a while to help in the café and after that, I went home.

No one’s POV

“You’re right they have a resemblance” someone said while looking at Amber’s picture. “I hope I could know you before its too late. I hope you’ll forgive me and start over again.”

 

Note: I have a dream and Flying without wings by westlife