.04 AJ Hyung

If you could see me now.

Krystal POV

Yesterday was a nightmare. That nerd is only safe when she tutors us, not on school. Heh, you’ll see nerd, you’ll see.

“Soojung! Will you stop that smirk! You’re eyes keep on twitching. What are you thinking? And are you listening to me?” Unnie said

“I am listening unnie and in case you have known, I am being tutored by the nerd”

“The nerd? Who?”

“Amber Liu”

“Oh, that smart kid. I haven’t seen her actually. My secretary said she’s the scholar in our school”

“Yeah sure. By the way, where’s my favorite niece”

“She’s your only niece, Soojung. She’s with Yul, father-daughter bonding.”

“I know, that’s why she’s my favorite. By the way, I’m going out. I have a date with Kai”

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

I spent my day with Kai, we went to a restaurant and that’s it. He’s not really that romantic but he’s handsome and rich. We’re not really together, yet. he’s still in the process 0of courting me and I’m really playing hard to get. I won’t let anyone see that I’m an easy person to get. I’m currently in my room. I better start my song. We only have 3 weeks before the performance and I don’t want to disappoint mom and dad when they watch me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sulli POV

I was getting ready to go out and spend my day at the mall when Henry came in my room.

“Noona, dad said you’re going to the park with me”

“What?! I was going to the mall”

“Please…*pouts and tears up*”

“Okay, okay.” I hate seeing him cry. Let me change then go. Might as well know and see this AJ hyung he’s been talking about.

We arrived at the park and I can say its good. The weather is nice. “Noona, hurry! Hyung is already in our spot!” He ran off to the direction of the man who was sitting on a blanket. As I arrived, The Hyung he’s been talking about is….Amber!? Wait, she’s a girl. I heard them talking, “Little man, its noona, not hyung. “ Amber said. She didn’t notice me yet. “You’re too handsome to be a noona, you’re my hyung”

“Okay, okay” she just agreed.

“Good to see you here Ms. Choi. So Henry is you little brother?” I was startled a little, I thought she didn’t notice me. And this is the first time he know that I’m Henry’s sister. “And you are the AJ hyung he’s been blabbering about.”

“That’s right. First time knowing He’s the son of one of the rich companies. Little man, wanna fly this kite together?”

“Yeah! c’mon!”

“You can stay in this tree Ms. Choi, welcome to the club” and they left

I watched them from afar, I can see Henry, he’s really happy. He never shows this happiness when we play or when he plays with other kids. Maybe, she saw Amber as a brother since she only had me and Dad barely has time to play with him. I admit she’s not that bad. Though I bully her, Krystal always is a physical bully; I rarely do say a bad word about her. I just go with the flow and follow Krystal since we are childhood friends. I continued on my song writing when they arrived. “Little man needs food and he’s tired.” She said. “Yeah, Me needs food”

She took out the snacks which was a simple sandwich and some rice rolls with juice. ‘Here Ms. Choi, eat” She gave me some. “Stop calling me Ms. Choi, Its annoying and repetitive” “What should I call you then?”

“Sulli” I am going soft. “Well, Ms. Sulli it is” she said. “Just Sulli” Yup, I am really going soft on her.

“Okay then, Sulli” We ate our snacks with occasional; banter between the two. We didn’t notice that it was almost 5 pm. “No work today” I casually asked. “Day off, I didn’t accept the work the delivery services offered today, I promised this little man, I’ll play with him”

“How do you actually have?” I am really curious.

“I have two permanent jobs and I take some one day jobs”

“Okay” Henry’s falling asleep. ‘We better go now, my brother’s sleepy already.”

“Sure, I’ll help you. By the way, this is my number. if little man needs to talk to me, he can call me.” she carried my brother until we arrived at the car waiting for us. “Well, goodbye” She bid us goodbye and left.

We arrived at home, the driver carried Henry to his room. “You guys had fun?” Mom asked. “ I’m sure they did, Henry even fell asleep’ Dad said. “Actually he played with the hyung he has been talking about and really had fun. I, too is tired so I’ll take a shower first, and rest for a while. I’ll be down for dinner” I excused myself and took a shower. As I was laying in my bed, I realized, I AM HAVING A SOFT SPOT ON AMBER !!!

 

 

Notes: I'll update on Thursday