Amber's Secret?

If you could see me now.

Krystal POV

I gushed about my date with Amber with the girls and only Sulli isn’t the one who was shocked. I told them about my growing feelings for Amber.

“Well, the ice princess isn’t made of ice at all” Suzy commented

“Hey, I’m not. And you really have a bad way of denying you have a huge crush on Kris” I retaliated

“Okay fine. I have a crush on him” Suzy admitted

“I’ll ask Am to set up a date for you” I joked

“Really?!”

“That was a joke but I’ll tell her to bring him often when we hang out” we were talking in the cafeteria since it was lunch break when Kai and his minions approached us.

“So Krystal, what’s the progress this time” they know about the deal.

“Since you asked about that, let’s talk about it. Guys let’s go to the rooftop.” we all went to the rooftop

“So? what now?” he asked impatiently

“About the bet, I’m not continuing it anymore”

“What!? You do know the risk right?” Kai asked. He’s getting mad.

“I know, and you’re not worth it. Honestly? I know what you’ve been doing. ing the girls you see at the bar, lying about being busy when in fact, you’re out with different girls, choosing to smoke a joint over me. Do I have to go on?”

“You don’t know what you’re talking about. And this is you’re only chance to have me”

“And as I said, you’re not worth it. Do you want me to tell your father what you’ve been doing? I surely know you wouldn’t want to ruin your father’s image. And stay away from Amber.”

“You can’t make me stay away from her”

“Oh really, wait for me to tell my father that you’ve been messing with his investor then” He looked at me shocked. I can see that he was fuming but left along with the boys.

“Nice, Soojung” Luna said

“But if you want to pursue with Amber, tell her about the bet” Sulli said this time

“I’ll tell her about it tonight when she goes at our house tonight. She’ll be at the café for Mom and Dad’s anniversary. Wanna come guys?”

“Sure!”

Amber POV

So I prepared a little gift for Mr. and Mrs. Jung. We decorated the café. The girls asked me to hang out with them but I told them about tonight’s plans. We were done decorating the café. the band that will play has arrived and have set up their instruments. The girls arrived and looked around the café.

“This is awesome guys!” Luna commented

“Fany unnie said she wants to decorate it like this.” it was this time when Krystal greeted me.

“Hi Am, can we talk later?”

“Uhm, sure” I don’t what it could be about but it looks like she’s nervous. “ I really have to go back. I need to help cook dishes” with that I left. We have been cooking for an hour and in just half an hour, the guests would arrive. There would only be a few. The Chois, Parks and Baes who was close to them. Yul hyung and her wife arrived first. Next, the Baes together with the Parks, then Chois and lastly the Jungs. The girls talked to their parents and Yul hyung was talking to me about the song since the wedding will be on Saturday. he delivered a tux for me. He talked about his wife which was Jessica but her real name is Sooyeon. I found it odd that I felt like I’ve seen her way before and the name is familiar to me. The guests gave the couple some gifts and I remembered I have one too. I approached the couple.

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Jung, congratulations and happy anniversary to you both”

“Thank you Amber, but the way, she is the girl I’ve been talking about, Honey” I introduced myself and talked a bit more.

“By the way, this is my gift for you. its not much but I hope you like it” I handed them the gift.

“Thank you and you didn’t have to. Can we open it?”

“Sure” They opened the gift and they smiled at me.

“You’re good! I like it. I didn’t know you are good at portraits and you got us perfectly drewn.”

“I have a photographic memory so I got it” They thanked me again and hugged me. They showed my art to others who admired it.

“I didn’t know you draw, that was perfect and by the way, this is my sister, Jessica” Krystal said.

“Thanks, and nice to meet you too” I shook her hands and greeted her daughter who just arrived. i served the guests while listening to the band. after 30 minutes I decided to sing a song.

“Good evening everyone, I would like to sing for the couple for tonight” I was met with applause

Cherish is the word I use to describe

All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you

Cherish the thought)

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could

Mold you into someone who could

Cherish the thought

Of always having you

Here by my side

Oh baby I....

Perish is the word that more than applies

To the hope in my heart each time I realize Ooo..

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you

Cherish the thought)

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you

Cherish the thought)

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could

Mold you into someone who could

Cherish the thought

Of always having you

Here by my side

Oh baby I....

Who? You!

Can't get away I won't let you Ooo..

Who? You!

I could never forget to

Cherish is the word I use to remind me of

Your love

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you

Cherish the thought)

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you

Cherish the thought)

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could

Mold you into someone who could

Cherish the thought

Of always having you

Here by my side

Oh baby I....

Cherish the joy

You keep bringing it

Into my life I'm always singing it

Cherish your strength

You got the power

To make me feel good and baby I

Perish the thought

Of ever leaving,

I never would

You don't know how many times

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you

( Cherish the thought)

You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you

( Cherish the thought)

( Yeah) You don't know how many times I've wished that I could

Mold you into someone who could

[Quinn and Mercedes with Joe and Sam:]

Cherish me as much as I cherish you

Cherish the thought, Ooo

I finished the song dedicated to them and was met with applause. the couple thanked us for the celebration and it was time to go home since its late. fany unnie said I could go home early since I started early  but I remembered that Krystal wanted to talk to me. She asked her dad if she could stay at my apartment for tonight and he approved. So now, we were sitting in my bed.

“What is it that you want to talk about?”

“I promise that I really have feelings for you and this happened before it. I ended things just today because I want to pursue a relationship with you”

“Okay, I am happy that you want to have a relationship with you, trust me, I have a feelings for you too, ever since. So what is it that you wanted to tell me” I’m happy that she have feelings for me too, but her face is telling me otherwise.

“This started with a bet” I was about to talk when she cut me off. “Please, just let me talk first” I just nodded.

“This started as a bet at first, Kai talked me into it in return that we would be together. I admit I wanted to hurt you but along the way, I saw more of you. I started to care, and then I realized I have feelings for you. I realized that my hate was really because I can’t accept the fact that I have a crush on you.  I told Kai that I would stop the bet. I wanted to come clean about it so I could pursue a relationship with you.When you asked me out, I was over the moon, I talked to Sul about it and she advised me to tell you about the bet.”

“ I admit that I am certainly disappointed about what you said but I appreciate that you told me the truth before I get hurt because I really like you, no. I already love you.” I admitted

“Really?!” She looked at me shocked. I admit, I just realized it today.

“Yes, when did you start having this feelings for me?” I can’t help but ask

“The first time we hung out at the park. You were good at everything. You even made my mom and dad happy. I know now that you’ve said you love me but right now I don’t know if I can tell you the same. Its still new for me”

“You don’t have to worry. I would like to take you out on dates if its okay with you, so can I court you?”

“Yes, you can” I was really happy about this but then I remembered something

“Are you really Soojung?”

“That’s my Korean name, but I used krystal when we stayed in U.S. Why?” Should I tell her the truth? it would be fair if I did since she told me about the bet

“Will you promise me won’t leave me again like the last time?” I asked on the verge of crying

“hey, why are you tearing and what about leaving you like the last time?” I confirmed it today when yul hyung told me about Sooyeon unnie.

“You promised me you will be back from U.S, Princess. I waited but you didn’t.”

Krystal POV

Princess? Only one person called me that and its Yiyun. Don’t tell me..

“Yiyun?” I blurted

‘You remembered” she said sadly

“Wait, you’re telling me, you’re Yiyun Liu?” I can’t believe it. The girl I’ve been hurting was my best friend and prince when we were younger.

“Yes”

“But how, I mean you said you don’t have parents. Oh my god Am”

“I ran away, I told you that”

“But why? Why not tell them you’re alive, God Amber, tell me everything. I’m sorry I didn’t keep my promise but starting today, I promise I won’t leave you.”

“Don’t tell anyone about this, you’re the only one who knows, please.”

“I promise, Yun. I promise” I hugged her and didn’t bother asking anymore, she will tell me if she’s ready. But right now, I need to do the right things for what I’ve done to her. I hugged her and before we know it, we fell asleep.

Author POV

One thing they didn’t know was, another person has already known about Amber’s secret.

Note: Cherish by Glee.Two chapters in one update.