.18

If you could see me now.

Krystal POV

I’ve never been happier ever since Am and I got together. I experienced new things because of her. I respected her wish not to tell anyone in school. Kai would sometimes bother but I just told him to back off. We would be having a new project for the recital. Since there are a lot of seniors, we are divided into three groups with mostly more than 50 seniors each. I am of course at Amber’s group along with the girls, and the second would be of course, Kai’s group and the third, I forgot the name. I seriously thought that those who were in Kai’s group were either forced by him and the girls who has a crush on him. Mine, I just persuaded the others along with the girls to join us if they wanted a high grade in this major subject. Of course, I easily recruited them since they heard and saw Am’s skill when it comes top composing. We are currently listening to Ms. Kim.

“So guys, our project for the next recital will be orchestra or opera type. That’s why you are grouped into 3 and you will be the one performing. I know you had all the skills to play instrument since we had basic training in it. Then, we, the teachers are going to draw lots so, one teacher will be with you and could sing in your group.” I hoped Ms. Kim would draw our number which is lucky coz she did. I didn’t care about the others. Soon, we left to have our lunch in the rooftop along with girls and their respective boys. Suzy was sad that Kris oppa doesn’t study here. Am, is not yet here since she went to buy food.

“Don’t be sad Suzy, I heard from Am that Kris oppa is going to transfer here.” I consoled

“Really?! When?!”

“This week I guess. He’s just finalizing the transfer papers”

“Come to think of it, I never knew Kris oppa well. I mean, this school is expensive. He doesn’t even tell us much of himself.” Luna said

“From what I’ve heard from Am, Oppa is also like Amber. He works in some club as a DJ and recently he was scouted to act in a drama” Amber never liked to keep a secret with me when it comes to her friends but she never told me about her family at all. I told her I’d wait until she’s ready but I don’t know for how long I could wait. The girls were talking with each other when Amber arrived with our food and I cannot shake away the feeling that something happened to her and that I was proven right because she can’t hardly hide the fact that she’s slightly limping. Minho oppa rushed to help her carry the food and Onew oppa helped her walk.

“What happened?” we immediately asked.

“Just had an accident” I know she’s lying

“Its either you tell me now the truth or I am going to force it out on you” I glared at her and she immediately told me the truth

“I had a run in with Kai in the cafeteria, he just tripped me and I got unbalanced so I sprained my ankle., no worries.” I was about to stand when she pulled me back. She knows that I was about to hunt Kai but we can’t let him get suspicious about our relationship.

‘Just let him be. I got the girl and I’m kind of hungry” She said with a pout. I kissed her and ate with the others.

Amber POV

We have been busy composing our piece. And by we, I meant the gang. We are currently brainstorming on what should our piece be and we agreed on fantasy. Ms. Kim would check our piece in two days and we all agreed that who should be the one to sing since Soojung doesn’t want to. Instead, she would be playing the piano and they all agreed that I would be the conductor. Since I don’t have any deadline on my work as a songwriter, I could concentrate in this since this would be the hardest project ever. We would be taking turns in the hall to practice but I already have a place to practice. An older man who was also a composer and conductor of an orchestra. I met him in the café and since I was curious on how they compose the songs, I immediately asked if he could teach me. ever since then, I helped him if I have time. He agreed to help us and lend the equipment. s would give us the run in or demo of the song once I have done the piece.

“Guys, wanna have a sleep over?” I suddenly asked. I sent Gran and Grandpa on a 2 week vacation when I got my first pay from the recording company. I have the apartment to myself for two weeks.

“Sure! Let’s but some snacks outside” Suzy said.

“We’ll go” The boys volunteered and we gave them a list on what to buy. After 30 minutes they came back and continued our project with occasional  banter and storytelling until we finally feel that we are sleepy. Soojung and I stayed in my room. Sulli, Suzy and Luna in the guest room and the boys in the living room. I gave them pillows and blankets since they volunteered to sleep there. We are ready for bed and Soojung immediately cuddles to my side.

“Yun, sing for me?” She asked

“Sure” I started to sing a lullaby and she was fast asleep. Its been two hours and its almost 2 in the morning but I can’t sleep. I gently untangle myself from my sleeping princess and went to my workspace. I the lamp and I decided to just continue the project since I have already the ideas to myself.

I woke up at 7 am and that was when I realized that I fell asleep working on the piece and the others are not up yet. Soojung is still sleeping cutely. I decided to make our breakfast and the boys woke up with the noise.

“You need help?” Minho hyung offered

“It’s fine. Go freshen up” He just nodded and went to the bathroom. They folded the blankets and arranged the furniture in the living room.

“Guys, breakfast is served. eat up!” I went to my room to wake my sleeping princess.

“princess, wake up. We are having breakfast” I said softly

“Kiss the sleeping princess?” she asked and I was going to kiss her when she stopped me. And I asked what’s the matter.

“Morning breath, gotta go freshen up” she stood up and went to the bathroom and I waited for her. When she was finally done, she kissed me and we joined the others for breakfast.

Someone’s POV

Ever since I got the job, I got curious about the secrecy. I mean this is my specialty but I always do it legally. I asked the reason why would my boss want to investigate the kid but just shrugged it off. The boss just told me that it is important and that I would be the one to do the job. I may not have attended school but I trained and home schooled. They took me in to work for them and ever since then, I feel indebted to them. They might have cared for me but I still call them boss when they want me to do something for them which is normally investigating. But this particular assignment is a request from no other that the person who found me in the streets. I also work at one of the establishments they have. I occasionally report back on the things I have investigated so far and now, I’m close to solving it. I just want to help them and I somehow filled the role of their son who passed away and currently acting as the bodyguard of their daughter.

 

Note: Hey guys i would be busy this coming weeks since its our finals, I can't assure you that i would be updating like how I used to, but I will give my best that I will not abandone this fic. hope you guys understand. P>S. I'll find time to update