.26 End

If you could see me now.

Author’s POV

 

A month has passed, Amber have not woken up but her family is not losing hope. Thank God that school is over. Graduation ceremony was delayed. Krystal had been working on the cases they would file against Kai and Chanyeol was providing them the evidences. Mr. Liu was given the chance to finally see her daughter after 3 weeks of begging. Krystal realized that he is still Amber’s father and she could not just not let him suffer without seeing her daughter. All in all, multiple cases was filed and the hearing would be tomorrow.

 

 

The hearing had started, Kai and his father is present along with some relatives but on Krystal’s side, almost the whole side was occupied together with the witnesses they gathered to testify against Kai. Of course Baekhyun and Lay sided with Krystal so they wouldn’t given a chage, thanks to the girls’ threats. Kai was denying every accustaion which was making it hard but thanks for the clips and videos of him hurting Amber which he found fun so he did it, was closing the case. He attempted to also bring Mr. Liu as the accused but there was a video that Amber clearly sadi that it was a frame up against his dad, which shocked Kai and the others. Krystal didn;t notice that there are always CCTVs in their ambulance and Amber noticed it. Chanyeol gave the video to Krystal and was used to clear Mr. Liu’s name. So in the end, Kai was put ito prison and would never have the chance of parole and would never see the outside world again. He begged his father to help him but he just shook his head. He made it clear, “I have no son who is a disgrace and a killer” and he left.

 

After that, things pretty went back to normal. They would visit Amber then go home. The elders took care of business and before they know it, months have passed and school will start soon but Amber has not waken up. They still didn’t lose hope. When school started, they had routines, the kids would go to school and if someone is not busy, he or she would stay with Amber and today was Mr. Liu’s time. He arrived at noon and had been staying for almost two hours reviewing some files when he heard someone groan.He immediately looked at Amber and went beside her to look at while she’s slowly waking up. Boy, he was so glad to be the first to witness that her daughter had woken up. His tears are falling freely from his eyes because of happiness and when Amber woke up, he saw his father crying and she smiled. The first thing she said was “Donghae was right, daddy has changed” and smiled. Her father only did one thing, that is to engulf his daughter. After a while, he called the doctors to assess her daughter and was given result that she is completely healed. He called the others and they immediately cancelled their schedules, meetings and classes. Tears, smiles, happiness and relief are what they feel upon seeing her awake.

 

Amber POV

 

When I woke up, Dad’s face the one I saw first. While in coma, I have been with Donghae, telling me what has been happening and dad had changed, for me, and I believe him. Tears are on his face and I just smiled at him and hugged him back. After some minutes, he called the others and they immediately arrived. I admit, I have missed them and have been longing to see my princess. So when she arrived, she immediately hugged me and cried.

 

“Shhh, princess. Please stop crying, I’m awake now” I cooed.

 

“I just miss you, we’ve been waiting for you to wake up and its been months. Grandma and Granpa has been staying with us so we can take care of them.” she updated me of things that happened while I was in coma. We talked about a lot of things and then henry and Jion told me some stories, same with the other girls but Sul has been teasing Krys for long. Before I know it, I’m getting tired and sleepy same as my princess. They got the message and before they leave I heard dad talking about something with Papa Jung. “Can’t wait to plan their wedding!” and that time, I was shocked because he was the one who told him. That means he accepted me for who I am now. And with that, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

 

 

 

Author’s note.

 

I’m sorry that I kinda rushed this since I am busy. Comment on what you think of my story, I might make a sequel. Its up to you guys if you want to. I'm so busy with college