.23 The Plan

If you could see me now.

 Author’s POV

The news hit Kai like a punch in the gut. One girl told her that Krystal and Amber is in a relationship since she saw them kiss. He tried to not believe it but its not working. In fact, he was fuming. Rage can be seen in his eyes.

“What’s wrong man?” asked by Lay who was looking at him curiously

“That ing dyke! Hyuna said they’re dating. No wonder Krystal wanted to stop the bet.  I can’t believe this, she freaking fell in love with her. We have to do something to this d*ke. I can lose to that lowly human” Kai said seething in rage.

“So what do you want to do?” It was Baekhyun who asked this time.

“I’m going to teach her a lesson and make her suffer. She doesn’t have any place in this world and I might as well kill her” Kai answered.

“Im on to suffering but killing? I’ll be out on that.” Lay said

“If you’re not gonna help me, I’ll do it myself. Just give her to me and I’ll do it myself.” They just nodded, thinking that actually participating to make Liu suffer was a bad idea especially in the business world. They might be caught by the police and ruin their company’s image but they can’t go against Kai either.

“Where the hell is Chanyeol?!” kai asked. The two shrugged not knowing what to say since they didn’t know where he is.

Meanwhile, Jackson Liu was having a bad time containing his rage when  Jion accidentally told him she plays with Amber whenever she plays at the park. Mrs. Liu who was not at the scene at that time was currently at a board meeting so he asked the bodyguards instead who admitted already.

“I already told you to stay away, ing dyke but you do not listen. You’ll suffer for playing with me like that.” He said to himself. he went out to grab a drink at one of the clubs he owned and he met Kai who was a frequent costumer at his bar. They talked occasionally and the subject turned to Amber.

“I don’t know what Krystal sees on that d*ke” Kai sad as he took his shot and slammed the glass down.

“You do it for me. It’s a win-win situation. Take care of that girl, you get Krystal and I, on the other hand wouldn’t have to deal with her” Jackson Liu offered.

“Even if you didn’t offer me that, I would eventually do it anyway. She’s been a thorn ever since she came to our school” Kai assured. Getting drunk was not one of Jackson’s agenda for today. He stopped thinking of the news he heard that day and didn’t bother talking to his wife, instead, he went to his office at their home and gazed at his oldest who he have yet found.

“I promise I won’t hurt you again, Daddy regrets what her did. I hope one day you’ll forgive me. I’m sorry Yiyun, I failed you” He gazed at the picture for a long time. What he didn’t know is, he already broke the promise when he agreed to Kai.

- - - - -- - - - - - - - -

Krystal has been rummaging at the drawers looking for some shirts. Amber had left for work earlier and she stayed at her apartment. She came across a box hidden by a pile of towels. She took the box who looked old and opened it. She knows she’s invading her girlfriend’s privacy but she can’t help it, she’s curious. She opened the box and she saw Amber’s childhood pictures, along them was with Donghae and if you look closely, they look alike. She saw an envelope and read the letter.

After reading the letter, she can’t help but cry, knowing she had suffered these past years and she actually wished that for herself. she immediately put the box to its hidden place and looked for a t-shirt. She rinsed her face to hide away her tear stained face since her sister had asked her to go with them at the mall.

“I know she’s hurt, but I can’t think of the possibilities that she would rather wished that to herself. If it happened, I wouldn’t have met her again” She thought.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Soojin asked when she can’t get her aunt’s attention ten minutes ago. They are currently ordering their lunch.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t’ worry, unnie’s just thinking. You know I’m always busy.” The kid just nodded. But she can’t help thinking about the possibilities.