.25

If you could see me now.

Author Pov

Its been a week and they couldn’t find Amber who had been held captive Kai and The Liu’s best soldier, Vladimir. Amber had been tortured ever since she was taken and by now, she had black eyes, broken nose and ribs, dislocated shoulder and knee. Kai had been planning on killing her tonight and Amber could only wish that she could see her princess again. Meanwhile, Krystal went to the Liu mansion to confront no other than Amber’s father that could also be a suspect, Kai is the other one, and was greeted by Mrs. Liu who ushered her and brought her to his husband’s office who scowled upon seeing her.

 

“What could you possibly want?” He asked angrily. Mrs. Liu was about to leave the two when Krystal told her to sit as well.

 

“I’m here to talk about your daughter and I don’t mean Jion, I’m talking about Yiyun.” The parents looked at her like she had grown to heads. “I want to know if you have anything to do with her disappearance, knowing how much you hated her” Krystal continued.

 

“You must be delusional. Yiyun has been missing years ago” Mr. liu said. Krystal was about to answer when Mrs. Liu cut in.

 

“She was talking about Amber. She is Yiyun, our missing daughter” Now, both krystal and husband looked at her. “I just found out recently, I had someone investigate her ever since that time at the café. She looked at lot like Donghae if she just cut her hair shorter.” she added. Someone barged in the office.

 

“I found her! I found Amber, Ma. We have to go, Kai plans on killing her tonight. he told me at the club a while ago.” Chanyeol said in between breaths. “And I refused to take Pa with us.” He added. the man he mentioned just looked at him. “I can’t take someone who is responsible for his own daughter’s disappearance”

 

They all looked at Mr. Liu and he had shame in his eyes. That was the confirmation mrs. Liu needed and she looked at him sadly and disappointed. “I never knew you would stoop this low. Don’t bother looking for Jion and I. I am so ashamed of you” with that she left the room before Krystal followed, she handed the man an envelope. “Yun wrote this for you” and she left.  While on the car, Krystal asked Chanyeol everything he knew and she called her family to plan the rescue of her beloved.

 

Krystal POV

“You’re welcome to stay with us if you want” I offered Mrs. Liu as we were in the car. She was about to say something, “To prevent your husband from looking for you. I know he’s stubborn” I added and she just nodded. I called dad already and he relayed the news along with the others. We all agreed to meet up at our mansion to plan. The girls have been calling but I told them we will talk once we arrive. Chanyeol is driving. Upon arriving the mansion, the living room is packed with police and relatives who are helping us. The girls have been asking me why Chanyeol was there and told them he was the one who found Amber. Mrs. Liu joined us at the living room after putting Jion for a nap. She was Joined by mom and others and learned the truth. The old people were shocked when Chanyeol told them that Kai, the son of the Kim’s corp is the suspect.

 

At 7 pm, we are set to go. I refused to be left down so dad made me promise to stay at the ambulance with Mrs. Liu. Jion was happily playing with the girls and Henry so she could be left with them. We arrived miles away from an abandoned building where Amber was held. Only the rescue team went nearer to set up the cameras. They also had to catch those two. After an hour, Kai arrived with a Russian looking man. We were watching from inside the ambulance since its quite big and customized for this kind of situation. When the high ranking officer gave the police his go signal, they set the plan on go smoothly. The ambulance is now 500 meters away and hidden behind the tree. When the go signal was given, we watched as the police barged in and the two were shocked. Amber was on the floor blood covering her face and clothes and semi-conscious. The two were arrested without fight since they are completely surrounded and we moved near the entrance so Amber could be placed inside. We can’t help but cry at the sight we are seeing. The EMTs with us worked to give Amber the first aid and stabilize her. I took her hand as we were on the way to hospital. Dad was in the police car in front of us and he sadi that he called the others to meet us at the hospital.

 

“Dad, didn’t do anything” Amber said even though having difficulty in talking. “Its just a frame up, Kai is going to use him” she added. I just nodded. I looked ta Mrs. Liu who has tears streaming in her eyes, not clearly knowing what to say. Amber just held her mother’s hand and smiled which in return, also held by her mother, tightly. “I love you, Princess.” She told me. “I love you too, Yun” and that was shen she closed her eyes and went limp. I almost panicked but the EMTs assured us that it was just the tiredness that acted and that her body just needed to recuperate. We finally arrived at the hospital dad owned and Amber was rushed at the emergency roo. Mom and Jess hugged me upon entering the lounge where they are all waiting. Since they haven’t seen the state Amber is in, they didn’t know anything and I just cried. Its been six hours and we went to the private wing of the hospital. It was built for privacy and to have a place to rest for us. We immediately sprung when they transferred Amber into the private room and was connected to all sorts of wires. The doctor told us the results.

 

“I just don’t want to sugar-coat but, she’s in coma. She had 4 broken ribs, split lip, dislocated shoulder and knee, broken nose and internal bleeding. She must have received a blunt force in the head. As for waking up, we have to wait. Even I, don;t know when.” After telling us more of the results, he left. We visited Am’s room occasionally and I just decided to stay there. I looked at her and I can’t help but cry. Mrs. Liu tried to sooth me and it somewhat worked. Dad already informed me that Kai is already in the maximum security and also Vladimir. He called Kai’s father and he’s not happy about it. I promised myself that Kai would never see the outside world again.